Cryptonary Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Cryptonary

About Cryptonary : The cryptocurrency market is currently in its infancy stage and provides the greatest opportunity of our time for those willing to break out of their comfort zone and gain the practical experience to elevate their financial situation.

The Cryptonary online course we have crafted derives from years of experience since the early days of Bitcoin’s creation. We have spent the infinite hours analysing chart behaviour, gaining the necessary mentality for long-term investing and endured every common trap new investors suffer, so you don’t have to.

Tell us how Cryptonary made you happy

"good course , was an even better telegram."
"Course is very basic, nothing you couldn’t find on you tube in a day. I really like Toray as a trader and as a person but the podcast isn’t up to much either. Waiting 2 weeks to hear very little about the market or trading guidance and more about his day to day business trips, and trips in general isn’t relevant. Hopefully the day trading course will more than make up for it. And hopefully the potcast will be more directed at relevant news and on a set deadline per week like a professional."
"Im on chapter 3 and so far it is good, but i would have loved it more if it had explained the support and resistance more as well as the counter trendlines. im a newbie in the market so it is hard for me to read graphs. thanks! i do recommend this course nevertheless."
"For the newbies into cryptocurrencies. This course is simple and easy to understand even a 6 years old..."
"Still not finished all the chapters but so far so good. Very knowledgeable content and the break down of each chapter is easy to understand. Look forward to finishing it all!"
"GREAT CONTENT!"
"Great material for anyone new to crypto and trying to find their way!"
"its an ok course"
"I wish you could do a breakdown of the trading terms, such as 44% profit runner and closing positions."
"Learning a lot about how to analyse charts with the videos."
"I'm still in Chapter 1."
"So much course content for the price, some serious bang for your buck only half way through the course and feel like I’m more aware than half these “crypto experts”"
"Beyond great course. Couple bugs from here N there on my iPhone. Wish we could see more of what coins Tory has in his portfolio. Also a better understanding of the trading aspect of crypto. The course is mainly targeted on what is crypto and how to protect your assets."
"I am only at Chapter 2 , and possibly the questions I still have will be answered in the lessons to come. I dont feel as if I fully understand how to apply the theory , and wish this could be a more clear. But, again, I may get the hang of things as the course progress. As far as the Podcast and Telegram goes- there are times that I an not 100% sure what you mean. You will say- “closed short position” and then I am not sure for which crypto you are refering to..:: and have to check back and try to work it out by reading the previous messages. Again, I may start understanding things better as I get through the course. I definetly can see the information being advantagous( in comparison to before- when I didnt know a damn thing)"
"Great videos love the podcast love everything. We just need a place where the mebers can chat shate ideas etc like a slack chat room"
"Awesome content and VIP telegram updates, keep up the good work Toray!"
"It's good and offers alot of information I also understand that you don't want to spoon feed, and learn happens through practicing, but I would like some examples on the different practice s just to solidify practice. I have tried looking at the previous market break downs and stuff in the telegram but it's still hard to cross reference"
"The course is over all good but I just wish there were some day trading strategies In the videos."
Cryptonary is rated 4.58 based on 386 reviews