Cryptonary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cryptonary
Email, Live Chat
Read Cryptonary  Reviews

About Cryptonary :

The cryptocurrency market is currently in its infancy stage and provides the greatest opportunity of our time for those willing to break out of their comfort zone and gain the practical experience to elevate their financial situation.

The Cryptonary online course we have crafted derives from years of experience since the early days of Bitcoin’s creation. We have spent the infinite hours analysing chart behaviour, gaining the necessary mentality for long-term investing and endured every common trap new investors suffer, so you don’t have to.

Tell us how Cryptonary made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Charged for full month subscribtion although free trial was cancelled
Got charged for a full month subscription although free trial was cancelled.
They will scam you they have before and they'll do it again. spent 600 dollars on the course and all of a sudden they say they're adding a monthly fee if you want to stay enrolled. we were promised lifetime membership and now they decide to change their minds after making millions. Their lack of morals is astounding.
Here's the story.
A while ago myself like many others paid around £600 for this all singing, all dancing, you-cant-bend-it course. You get the course and find out it's a few 3/5 minute sparse lessons. But that's alright, because you're constantly reminded that there is more coming and they're 'changing the game up' and a bunch of other motivational idioms.
Next you sit and watch some eastenders, 90210, playground fall out within the team. Again with more reminders not to worry now this golden ticket of a membership is going to be like nothing you've ever seen.
Finally we become phased out, we become 'legacy' members and all that was promised to us fades, and progressively we receive news that you're no longer entitled to this or that.
For additional learning you can jump over to social media and receive subliminal putdowns about how the team are absolute mavericks, we aren't nor will we ever be on these demigod's levels.
Save your money, you'll learn more from youtube. The team is a bunch of sheep in wolves clothing. They act different, they're on a 'higher level' they aren't. They live in this bubble of egoism and throw the finger up laughing at everyone who buys the course trying to better themselves.
Everything i needed to say has already been said in the most recent 1-star reviews.

Utter disgrace of a company
Lifetime access. Ha. not anymore, what a joke.
purchased last year with lifetime access
toray left
all gone downhill since than with poor content
and they changed over to a monthly membership
and all old members cut off so we all lost £600
they will end up doing same to the new members once they made what they need & EXIT SCAM
Promised and advertised with lifetime acces when purchasing. Did not deliver, instead switched to subscription service. Rude staff and money hungry management. Dont believe they have your best interest at heart because they dont. SCAMMERS ALERT! Due your due diligence check online.
lifetime access is no longer lifetime! scammers
For most of you who dint know, please read this before deciding on the course. Existing members, read the email. Notice something? Monthly subscription😣 We were promised lifetime access were we not? For other new members who are considering to buy this, do read this. I felt fucked over by Cryptonary and I wish the same won't happen to you all in the near future. Here goes. It's a long read but bear with me it will aid your decision. Cryptonary was founded by two guys from astrofx Shaun and amanatt. Then they recruited @torayk. It may seems like a 3 person partnership but from what I see, it was all done by @torayk . The telegram updates, real life trades, the podcast, the inspiration, motivation, everything. He really put his followers and members interest his heart into it and you can feel that Cryptonary had became his brand. All comes from Toray. Suddenly a few months back he left Cryptonary saying he was fucked up by his two business partners and everything changed. For one or two months, nothing new on the website and telegram. Then slowly it shows some hope as new people can be seen joining the cryptonary team like @azp.fx. Now, Toray have build a new platform which is @cryptowzrd glad he is moving on and bringing in the competition. Frankly, I feel fucked up by Cryptonary and the people behind them because we were promised life-time access and now it becomes a monthly subscription thing? This says a lot of the management behind the business and whether they have our interest at heart. One of Warren Buffet buying criteria is: "good management behind the business and do they have the shareholders interest at heart." Sure, his stocks philosophy won't apply in the volatile crypto market, but his logic of deciding to  buy a business does, just like us deciding whether should we subscribe. Is this the way to reward your "loyal members" as you called us when we wait patiently for your changes? Thank goodness now that there are other good alternatives, not just Cryptonary only. Really disappointed. No transparency and ethics. And not putting members interest first, but money.
I joined up in July 2018 as there was a Cryptonary offer on and I knew I'd wanted to join. Although life was pretty busy at the time I thought I would sign up as it would always be there considering the amount that the course/Telegram had cost and the guys at Astro FX ran it.

At the time there was the online course and Telegram available to members. At one point there was also a monthly podcast that was available for a small monthly fee which I'd signed up to.

However, as of the start 2019 the whole team have been disorganised and in disarray. With online disagreements being aired publicly. The face of Cryptonary left the team as their visions did not align with the other two owners. I personally think it is to do with what is going on with Cryptonary at the moment,

Anyway, the Telegram content has been bit-part and they have recently released a Cryptonary V 2.0. This is now a pay monthly membership with a revamped/new website. The old online course is still available on a website that starts with old.cryptonary (what a way to feel valued after spending the best part of £500 hey). At one point there was a monthly podcast that was available for a small monthly fee which I also signed up to. These stopped during the turmoil but 1 or 2 payments were still taken.

I've been told that the Telegram updates are being discontinued as there's too many non-members in the Telegram and moving over to Discord.
This is fine.

What isn't fine is that Telegram updates are going and the original members (unless signed up after Jan 2019) are being left behind. We are not being migrated over to the new Discord for the market updates and content that we have become accustomed to (as that is now deemed pay monthly content). The Telegram is simply going, with the Discord being for new members only.

Whilst new members may very well be happy with the packages, the content and how it's all delivered (as it is going to be all they will know), the original 'early adopter' Cryptonary members can't help but feel hard done by.

Do I regret buying the course, yes. In honesty I could have had access to the course without signing up. I just liked knowing I could have the real-time updates and insights of a successful trader pinging up on my phone. But it appears that is soon to be all in the past
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. the course is the most basic thing that you can dedicate your time to it. least thing that you can find on youtube is better than what you get here.
STAY AWAY, course very basic and not worth the money. Was promised lifetime membership and updates with purchase, but then they switched to monthly subscription model and existing members had to pay more or accept they got scammed. Very questionable marketing tactics (only post wins, write and LIE that a potential customer has been "especially selected" to join) plus they delete bad comments and block people. Stay away, there are much better alternatives available and what they offer, you can find for free online with a bit of search. Nothing special at all
Lost 500£, you could throw them in the bin.
Cryptonary v2.0 is completely disgraceful, I bought a course and when toray was gone, they were rude to me and there was no contact with them.
No money back guarantee.
No course, and now, they expect me to pay a monthly fee.
DO NOT BUY.
~~~ New changes to the cryptonary course in 2019, after they had a huge falling out with the main content provider 'Toray' leaving the business.
~~~
The course when I purchased it (2018) was advertised as a 'lifetime membership', however, with the new changes that are being made cryptonary is now being turned into a MONEY GRAB monthly subscription - my guess because of expanding their staff size too fast and now deciding it is members who need to pick up the $ slack due to expanding both content and staff in an unsustainable way. Going back on your 'lifetime membership' promise just shows how immoral this company is - not worth the investment.

I am extremely disappointed in how the company has gone about these changes and most importantly, not valuing their existing members at all. Unless recognition to existing members is made these decisions has lost you my recognition as 'the leading provider of crypto news and content' along with any future business with you
they promised a life time membership, the main guy left.. now want a monthly payment to keep receiving updates. scam. avoid.. you’re better elsewhere with your money
This course was a waste of time it is rubbish they hardly post anything in the Telegram one post per week discourses absolute waste of money I would not recommend this to anybody they do not care about their customers their signals are rubbish lost over 10k on there calls,
Do not buy
This course is rubbish waste of £599, Hardly one telegram message per day that does not even give any signals just talk is a pile of news that we already no and hear, to be honest I thought Tory owned this company that’s why I joined because he is more smart with crypto and gives actual precise signal calls,
This course i would not recommend to anyone it’s absolutely rubbish i regret paying and signing up
Not worth the money. Very basic information which you can easily find online. Everything I learned is on the internet within reach.
Podcasts are not included where the majority of the analysis and fundamental news are talked about. Few updates a week. Sometimes an article from 1-2 days old (nothing new).
Good course for beginners with absolutely zero knowledge. But nothing for someone who actually did some research.
Hi Cryptonary,

As a genuine member who had joined the team in early February, here are my two cents on the current scheme of things. Having spent a significant chunk of my savings to become a member, I went over all videos in the course to gain a better understanding of the crypto market back then. I had begun investing in cryptocurrencies in September 2017, so it was before the massive bull run kicked off. Once joined, things went smoothly. You would speak regularly on the likes of Ark, Neo, Iota and various other projects (including the new calls). It's been ages since I even heard these names from the VIP Telegram group. I regularly review these sites myself- eg. visiting here to check progress on their roadmap - https://ark.io/roadmap.
However, it is my opinion that things have taken a turn for now. With over 5000 members in the VIP telegram (around 3 million US in course earnings alone ! - assuming the number of members is correct though), Cryptonary is now adding additional podcasts and day trading courses. Firstly, why introduce the podcast when there were voice notes for the telegram group. As mentioned earlier, not all members in the telegram group are genuine - so why not simply move to a different platform altogether, or create a new group for which the link is not shareable. Additionally, regarding the day trading course, I'm not sure where did the idea of that come from. There are several great traders out there, in all markets (Fx, Stocks, Futures etc), and we all look to trade, but if you're going to develop a community, believe me, forget these additional courses or podcast that acts like pay per view and go all out - boom- straight faced content development - adding additional lessons to website for members - talking about the calls givens, their current scope, practical use etc. Hope to see some improvements on the member's side. We can work together to remove bogus members from the telegram chat, that is if we are on the same side ;) !
Cryptonary is rated 4.29 based on 444 reviews