Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Click Here
"Well done, prompt and correct. All that I require."
"Excellent service and communication. Would highly recommend"
"My dealings with crusader gifts was very satisfactory easy to find ideas and easy to purchase your item with excellent delivery I will be using them again"
"super fast service- super impressed!"
"Always very pleased with my order thank you"
"Very pleased with figurine"
"Hi, I was absolutely delighted with the handbag mirrors. Excellent quality and price, I'm hoping to place another order."
"I always use Crusader Gifts for Beatrix Potter Alphabet letters when there is a new baby born. I have never been dissapointed with the quality of the goods or the delivery time. I would cerainly recommend thsi company."
"item received in good timeframe and well wrapped Very pleased with my item"
"Excellent choice and fabulous quality. Goods despatched quickly. Will certainly use them again"
"Excellent service, speedy delivery, very happy with item (peek a boo teddy bear) which was bought for our granddaughter's 1st birthday Thank you."
"Purchase a couple of christmas decorations, delivery was super fast and well packaged. Highly recommended."
"Communications very good, speedy delivery and goods received in perfect order."
"Easy to access and delivered quickly in perfect condition! Can't ask for more!!!"
"Easy to order and can pay with PayPal which I like. Goods arrived on time. Great service."
"I recently purchased an ornament and was very pleased with the quick delivery, and the quality of the ornament. I would purchase from them again"
"Delivered on time,great product, thank you."
"Great items, fast delivery and great service"
"My items were exactly as described with very quick delivery and very well packaged. The whole transaction was excellent."
"I am delighted with the ceramic snowman that I ordered. Item just as described, arrived quickly and was securely packaged. Excellent customer service. I would not hesitate to order from this company again. Thank you."
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.88 based on 2,022 reviews