Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

"Wonderful service."
"Good prices and very prompt delivery"
"Delivery prompt as indicated. Quality of gift superb. Would recommend using Crusader to other people."
"Quick delivery items as promised will use this company again."
"Lovely purchase just what I wanted. Good all round seller. Satisfied customer"
"Speedy delivery .. package well wrapped .. arrived on time what more can I ask for"
"Very pleased with my purchases especially as after shopping around they were great value too."
"Easy ordering. Prompt delivery and well packaged."
"The springer spaniel mugs are beautiful. They arrived on time and well packaged."
"Beautiful gift, excellent service with speedy delivery. Thanks"
"Order processed quickly + dispatched as promised. Delighted with our purchase"
"I ordered a willow Tree model as a gift for my wife, the price was very competitive and with free delivery in had a great deal. I will use this site again."
"Lovely products with good P & P and super-swift delivery"
"Excellent service. I was informed every step of the process and the delivery was on the day specified. Would use again."
"Speed of delivery , efficiency and communication excellent. Gift sent direct to recipient so did not personally see but I am assured it is lovely."
"I am so pleased with the More than words figurine, I purchased it's fantastic quality and value for money and will make a perfect present for my friends special birthday."
"Everything ran perfectly to plan."
"Excellent service. Gift arrived on day it was expected. Very carefully wrapped in lots of bubble wrap to protect it. Well done and thank you"
"Easy transaction, quick delivery."
"Crusader staff when phoning to order wedding albums were absolutely wonder kind and polite and the albums were just as advertised thank you."
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.89 based on 1,985 reviews