Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

"Thanks for this unique gift. It literally means more than just words."
"Loved my gift. Well impressed with the gift and with the swift delivery service. Will defiantly use your company again. Thank you."
"My lovely, fragile item arrived promptly and in perfect condition as it was well protected. Highly recommended."
"Gifts made simple. Was super easy to find the perfect family grouping, beautiful quality willow tree figures. Quick delivery and well packaged."
"Very good service not opened yet as for child’s Christmas present Would recommend company"
"Well done, prompt and correct. All that I require."
"Excellent service and communication. Would highly recommend"
"My dealings with crusader gifts was very satisfactory easy to find ideas and easy to purchase your item with excellent delivery I will be using them again"
"super fast service- super impressed!"
"Always very pleased with my order thank you"
"Very pleased with figurine"
"Hi, I was absolutely delighted with the handbag mirrors. Excellent quality and price, I'm hoping to place another order."
"I always use Crusader Gifts for Beatrix Potter Alphabet letters when there is a new baby born. I have never been dissapointed with the quality of the goods or the delivery time. I would cerainly recommend thsi company."
"item received in good timeframe and well wrapped Very pleased with my item"
"Excellent choice and fabulous quality. Goods despatched quickly. Will certainly use them again"
"Excellent service, speedy delivery, very happy with item (peek a boo teddy bear) which was bought for our granddaughter's 1st birthday Thank you."
"Purchase a couple of christmas decorations, delivery was super fast and well packaged. Highly recommended."
"Communications very good, speedy delivery and goods received in perfect order."
"Easy to access and delivered quickly in perfect condition! Can't ask for more!!!"
"Easy to order and can pay with PayPal which I like. Goods arrived on time. Great service."
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.89 based on 1,967 reviews