Crusader Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts
Read Crusader Gifts Reviews

About Crusader Gifts:

Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Crusader Gifts 4 star review on 9th May 2019
Crusader Gifts 5 star review on 9th May 2019
Mary Wilson
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely lovely! A little bit smaller than I imagined but a beautiful wedding gift
Arrived perfectly packaged. On time. Easy to use service. Would order again if needed
Good company to deal with, good communications and service, fast deivery.
Super quick delivery nice items
excellent service
Found just what I was looking for easily. Ordering is straightforward as is payment and I received my order within 3 days. Brilliant!
enjoyable hassle free purchase
Brilliant package came when they said also very well packed
I ordered 2 items from Crusader Gifts, both arrived boxed and well packed. My items were in perfect condition, highly recommended.
Good price for the item I purchased and quick delivery. It was well packaged but unfortunatley the box was a little bit dented when recieved, normally it wouldn't bother me but as a gift a little annoying, but the gift was perfect.
Brilliant service, my order arrived the next day. Thank you
Searched high and low for a set of tablemats depicting British scenes to send to Thailand and found a set depicting London landmarks. The quality was excellent, ordering very easy and my late Sunday order arrived promptly on Wednesday. I was able to track the delivery and couldn't have been more delighted with my purchase. I highly recommend this company.
Well satisfied with the service
Lovely items and quick postage.
Great service quick and efficient.
Very pleased with my purchase (collectible Disney Cheshire Cat) good quality product.
I will definitely buy from Crusader Gifts again.
Very helpful, packaged very well! Safe and secure hopefully my girlfriend likes the present
Wanted something special for my friends leaving gift. These were perfect and the service was quick and simple
A pleasure to shop with.
I was kept well informed about the delivery which I must say was spot on
The gift was exactly what we wanted but what I did not want was to keep being bombarded with E.Mails asking why I had not completed the transaction! I was even offered discounts on future orders if I did so.
Next day delivery, great range of scented candles to choose from. Very easy ordering process through their website
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.89 based on 2,037 reviews