Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

"I searched for an Aries figurine on google and noticed Crusader's offer of a reasonable price. Their site was easy to use and I bought and paid for a figurine very easily. It was delivered by courier very quickly and well packaged. It came in its own gift box. I am therefore very pleased with the result."
"I can highly recommend using Crusader Gifts Fast and efficient company"
"Everything excellent."
"Lovely quick service. The product arrived well packaged."
"Good communication. Quick delivery. Fragrance was a re-order so I knew I would love it."
"Fantastic company to deal with. Quick and free postage Pleasure to do business with. Thanks so much"
"I ordered a Yankee candle topper and they arrived promptly and are of lovely quality , very please with the product and service"
"Easy to order.Great price,free and quick delivery.Will order from crusader gifts again."
"Very pleased with the gift I ordered and it was wrapped very well thank you."
"Service was good.Delivery was quick. I would love a brochure of all your products if you have one."
"No problems at all - order was despatched really quickly. Great product and fast delivery"
"Beautiful sapphire heart glass paperweight. Very quick delivery and packaged very securely"
"The service was first class"
"Very pleased with the archer cufflinks. Arrived quickly in a lovely presentation box. Husband very happy with them."
"Very happy with my order , and very quick too"
"Amazing website. Best priced lamp oil I was looking for. Lots of excellent gift ideas. I shall be back."
"Good products ,wrapped well and sent promptly. What is there not to like?????"
"Beautiful statuette, just what I wanted for a present. Good price. Quick delivery. Safely packed. Will definitely buy again."
"Great service & good quality products at very competitive prices."
"Excellent company to deal with. I made a mistake in my order and contacted them. They immediately remedied it and the order arrived even more quickly than I expected. Will def use this company again"
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.88 based on 2,005 reviews