Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

"Well done Crusader Gifts! Order placed & received so quick & efficiently. Amazing selection of Beatrix Potter figures. Keep it going my young Granddaughter has recently started a collection & has a long was to go"
"Service is excellent. The photo on the website was very clear and the product arrived exactly as the picture. It was china but arrived in perfect condition as it had been wrapped very well. The delivery was very quick. I am now drinking tea out of my lovely new mug."
"A quick and easy transaction. Parcel arrived when promised and we’ll wrapped. Thank you."
"Item was well packaged arrived on time Great place to shop"
"Order came very quickly and was packed nicely and securely. Was also kept up to date with my orders process. Will definitely use them again xx"
"Easy to order and very quick delivery"
"Very quick delivery and exactly as expected!"
"Quick delivery very well packaged."
"Excellent product and service. With a cute, surprise gift."
"Loved my order great delivery would definitely use website again"
"Arrived very quickly and well packaged.Was kept Iinformed of progress."
"Delightful and well priced . I bought buttercup the cow and it’s so cute!"
"Delivered the Promised!"
"Bought a set to represent the family and animals, my wife loved them so I’m happy!"
"Very well packaged. Arrived quickly. Very pleased with items"
"Lovely products with good prices excellent fast delivery...thank you"
"I am very pleased with my purchase, I have had three items now over recent months and have always been very pleased with them and also with the service and delivery and the excellent packageing. I will no doubt order again from you. Many thanks"
"service very good and arrived on time."
"Beautiful item, easy to order, well packed and speedy delivery"
"This is the second time I have used Crusader gifts and I was again very pleased with their consistent level of service. Straight forward ordering process, my order was well packaged and delivered promptly. Perfect!"
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.89 based on 1,975 reviews