Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

"Next day delivery, great range of scented candles to choose from. Very easy ordering process through their website"
"Used crusader gifts several times before. Never once been anything but super impressed. Ordered gifts for a special birthday. Arrived quickly and extremely well packaged. 5stars from me!"
"Lovely people to deal with, excellent communication. They made sure my gift arrived on time with a personal note attached. Would have given a 5 star rating if they had been able to offer a gift wrapping service too."
"Fast delivery , nice products , great for gifts"
"Very pleased with crusader, very quick service,, would defo use the company again and would also recommend them to anyone"
"Picture perfect thank you delivery first class"
Glad you like this, this is a lovely collection.
"As this come through royal mail, the request wasnt adhered too. So just so lucky I was at home.... The gift itself was lovely, and my wife likes but we already have part of gift, so looking to return this."
We do our best to make sure that all messages are passed on and can only apologise on behalf of Royal mail if the request was not carried out. With regards to the set, the description is very clear. However if you feel that would could improve this in any way, we are open to suggestions.
"My package arrived on time, very well packaged ! My only disappointment was that the Snoopy figurine was broken from the base. I phoned Crusader and was very quickly offered a full refund.! I shall keep checking back for another figurine. Many thanks Crusader. Denise McKenna."
Thank you for returning to purchase from us, so sorry it arrived damaged, sadly this was our last one so we could not send a replacement.
"Swift efficient deliver. Thank you."
"I thought it was going to be a little bit bigger but my husband loved it also I would have liked to have a catalogue of other items you do"
Thank you for the feedback, we do make sure all our items have the dimensions. We are currently working on a mini catalogue, but all of our items can be found on our website.
"Easy to use website and quick delivery. Would use again."
Thank you for the review, we have tried our best to make sure our website is as easy to use as possible. this is just one of the many items available from the Harris Tweed Collection.
"Thrilled with the item as was my sister who received it as a gift, faultless service too. Would definitely use crusader again"
"Item received was exactly as pictured, arrived very quickly and was very well protected in its packaging. Absolutely delighted with ornament and the quality of service. Will definately buy from this company again."
We do our best to make sure all our items arrive in a perfect condition.
This is one of the many Little Paws dogs Figurines we stock.
"I searched for an Aries figurine on google and noticed Crusader's offer of a reasonable price. Their site was easy to use and I bought and paid for a figurine very easily. It was delivered by courier very quickly and well packaged. It came in its own gift box. I am therefore very pleased with the result."
"I can highly recommend using Crusader Gifts Fast and efficient company"
"Everything excellent."
"Lovely quick service. The product arrived well packaged."
"Good communication. Quick delivery. Fragrance was a re-order so I knew I would love it."
"Fantastic company to deal with. Quick and free postage Pleasure to do business with. Thanks so much"
"I ordered a Yankee candle topper and they arrived promptly and are of lovely quality , very please with the product and service"
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.88 based on 2,018 reviews