Crusader Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts
Read Crusader Gifts Reviews

About Crusader Gifts:

Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

enjoyable hassle free purchase
Brilliant package came when they said also very well packed
I ordered 2 items from Crusader Gifts, both arrived boxed and well packed. My items were in perfect condition, highly recommended.
Good price for the item I purchased and quick delivery. It was well packaged but unfortunatley the box was a little bit dented when recieved, normally it wouldn't bother me but as a gift a little annoying, but the gift was perfect.
Brilliant service, my order arrived the next day. Thank you
Searched high and low for a set of tablemats depicting British scenes to send to Thailand and found a set depicting London landmarks. The quality was excellent, ordering very easy and my late Sunday order arrived promptly on Wednesday. I was able to track the delivery and couldn't have been more delighted with my purchase. I highly recommend this company.
Well satisfied with the service
Lovely items and quick postage.
Great service quick and efficient. Very pleased with my purchase (collectible Disney Cheshire Cat) good quality product. I will definitely buy from Crusader Gifts again.
Very helpful, packaged very well! Safe and secure hopefully my girlfriend likes the present
Wanted something special for my friends leaving gift. These were perfect and the service was quick and simple
A pleasure to shop with. I was kept well informed about the delivery which I must say was spot on Thank you
The gift was exactly what we wanted but what I did not want was to keep being bombarded with E.Mails asking why I had not completed the transaction! I was even offered discounts on future orders if I did so.
Next day delivery, great range of scented candles to choose from. Very easy ordering process through their website
Used crusader gifts several times before. Never once been anything but super impressed. Ordered gifts for a special birthday. Arrived quickly and extremely well packaged. 5stars from me!
Lovely people to deal with, excellent communication. They made sure my gift arrived on time with a personal note attached. Would have given a 5 star rating if they had been able to offer a gift wrapping service too.
Fast delivery , nice products , great for gifts
Very pleased with crusader, very quick service,, would defo use the company again and would also recommend them to anyone
Picture perfect thank you delivery first class
Glad you like this, this is a lovely collection.
As this come through royal mail, the request wasnt adhered too. So just so lucky I was at home.... The gift itself was lovely, and my wife likes but we already have part of gift, so looking to return this.
We do our best to make sure that all messages are passed on and can only apologise on behalf of Royal mail if the request was not carried out. With regards to the set, the description is very clear. However if you feel that would could improve this in any way, we are open to suggestions.
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.89 based on 2,031 reviews