Crusader Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts
Read Crusader Gifts Reviews

About Crusader Gifts:

Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Excellent service, fast delivery, will use again in the future
great service and very good deal, fast delivery very satisfied
The gifts are very good quality, well packaged and very classy.
I was really pleased with the service I got from you
I was very pleased with my Jim Shore snowman ornament, it came within three days and was very good value for money
Super fast delivery and the item was really well packaged
Very quick service. Living in Australia it’s wonderful that I found a wonderful site to get gifts for my relatives in the uk. Very happy .
Fast delivery, well packaged, great service
Excellent service and great products.
Excellent service
Item was as shown and communication re status of order was good. Arrived in super quick time and good quality.
A lovely website, easy to look through. Ordering was easy and paying for it. Delivery was very good as well, and the item was very well wrapped. Thank you.
Very happy with the service provided and the quicknesd of my order being delivered
Quick, efficient service.
I like these, pricey but special
First class service
The items and the service has been excellent and the delivery was good. The figurines are exactly what I wanted, I will use your services for future purchases. Thankyou.
My daughter was over the moon with her Willow ornament. It arrived within 2 days of ordering.
Found an unusual gift for a friend Nicely boxed. Parcel arrived in excellent condition and in a very short time. Very pleased.. will use again.
I ordered two daughter mugs ,they were better quality than I thought ,very good service , will order again
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.89 based on 2,068 reviews