Crusader Gifts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Kathleen Carr
Verified Buyer

I thought it was a free standing ornament not a tree hanging one, should have gone to spec savers, BUT I am sure my friend will love it. A friend of mine bought me one when I lost my daughter, and I love it, so I hope this brings comfort to a friend who has just lost her Mother., thank you
MR P GIBBINS

Quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient service. Emailed at all stages in the process from order to delivery.
Karen Smith
Verified Buyer

Really happy with purchase. Came promptly, we’ll wrapped and as described
ANTHONY HORNE
Verified Buyer

Web site easy to navigate. The product was delivered quickly. Excellent service.
Tracey Hunter
Verified Buyer

Lovely angel bought for a special person going through a rough time, quick efficient service
Phillippa Perry
Verified Buyer

Bought as Christmas present the lovely.
Richard Tyler
Verified Buyer

I was disappointed that the item came in a plain box, also despite your telephone
re-assurance that the item would not be disclosed in an e mail, it was. Surprise spoilt
as my OH was able to see full details. ( nicely wrapped though and prompt delivery.
Tim Purchase
Verified Buyer

They arrived on time and my son really loved them
Verified Buyer

It was perfect, great condition, exactly what I asked for and came within the time range given.
Mike Coulsey
Verified Buyer

Very good priced items compared to high street and other online companies. Fast delivery carefully packed. Very highly satisfied, will certainly use again and highly recommended.
Carolyn Haywood
Verified Buyer

Excellent website, good communication regarding delivery. And very reasonably priced on the items I ordered.
Stephen Mccall
Verified Buyer

The item arrived safely having been well bubble wrapped for protection. Arrived exactly as tracked and exactly as ordered. Delighted with the product and all facets of the ordering through to delivery. Happy to recommend.
Verified Buyer

Had been searching for a good quality cheese board and cheese knives and am delighted with my purchase. Very impressed with super fast delivery. Well packaged and thoroughly recommend your company. Many thanks
Mrs C Mahil
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and excellent delivary time.
I have ordered twice from you now for Christmas presents.
Allan Timbrell
Verified Buyer

the perfect gift for my wife and so beautifully presented. Thank you
Verified Buyer

The Christmas ribbons that i bought were really nice and I was very happy with them. Then before i put them on tree I noticed that three of them were damaged the silver bit on the ends of the ribbon had come off. As I paid postage I decided not to send them back as this would have cost me more money. The ones that are on the tree so look beautiful though.
GRAHAM BASTOW
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, very fast delivery. It was very well packaged & was delivered in perfect condition.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Verified Buyer

Really quick delivery on these can't fault. Will buy again
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.87 based on 1,751 reviews