Crusader Gifts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Mrs Jennifer Fitzgerald
Verified Buyer
"Large range of products, easy to use web pages, and very fast service"
"good delivery"
"Very quick service and excellent quality product"
"Confirmation Impressions White MDF Photo Frame 6x4" Prompt delivery and am very pleased with photo frame I purchased, is nicer in reality."
Jean Lemon
Verified Buyer
"Item ordered arrived promptly and well packaged. Beautiful item. Would recommend this company"
Barbara McNarry
Verified Buyer
"Easy online purchase. Very fast and efficient delivery. Thank you."
Mrs G Pullin
Verified Buyer
"Very fast response and delivery Thank you"
"Item not perfect due to delivery promised expensive return post to be paid & was then told delivery would not be refunded as dent not noticeable to them"
The returned item was checked by 5 members of our staff and had not been removed from the protective packaging. There were no dents in the box, we had asked customer previously to provide photographs, which have not been received, Therefore refund was done in accordance with our terms and conditions.
"Satisfied with product"
"The item arrived promptly very well packaged, the mouse trinket was of very high quality which is a gift for my wife's 60th Birthday she chose it and both myself and my wife are extremely happy with the purchase and would highly recommend Crusader Gifts to friends and family I would not have a moments hesitation to purchase from them again"
Mrs Karen Pope
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic buy. Melts smell amazing . Learn from my mistake use sparingly these melts are extremely strong. They were well wrapped and I had free delivery because I spent over £20.00 it's stated 1-3 days for delivery, I received parcel on 2nd day . Good value for money will be purchasing more without question . Thank you."
Yvonne Peacock
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products, quickly delivered. Goods bought as gifts very pleased"
Mr Sanjeev K Punj
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, great wrapping, always kept updated, prompt delivery and excellent product. Great job all round."
"Quick and efficient. I'm sure they would be friendly too but I didn't need to contact them."
Lucie Battenti
Verified Buyer
"Great service: easy to order, arrived as stated and well packaged."
"High quality"
"good selection and quick delivery"
Mrs Sandra Vice
Verified Buyer
"The items I ordered was exactly what I want every pleased with them"
"The gift was exactly what I was looking for."
"Hi this ornament has a special meaning for me I love it and it came right on time and was a great price thank you"
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.87 based on 1,831 reviews