Crusader Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts
Read Crusader Gifts Reviews

About Crusader Gifts:

Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Will be using Crusader fast delivery, all packed up safely.
Great quality item fast delivery highly recommend and will be purchasing with you again
Wonderful service, very happy with my purchase
I have ordered from Crusader Gifts several times, as always fantastic service, beautiful items and delivery very quick. Thank you.
Absolutely delighted with my purchase immaculate condition came on time would highly recommend this product and company
Easy ordering...good prices...good communication...fast delivery....what more could you want.....
Lovely Christmas baubles. I hadn't realised some were frosted. I would have preferred the choice. Our tree looks lovely with both.
Excellent service. Despatch and delivery efficient and on time even though it's the Xmas period.
Very happy with the baby book I ordered. Fast delivery and excellent quality at such a decent price! Will definitely be shopping with this company again.
First class service. I ordered my goods and was very pleased at how quick they came. Definitely use this company again no problems at all
Extremely happy with this small company, fast shipping and excellent customer service highly recommended to other customers will be shopping with them again
Lovely products at excellent prices.
Unfortunately delivery took longer than expected due to the parcel being sent to the wrong sorting office.
However this was not the companies fault.
I have ordered things previously and delivery has always been on time
Very happy with the service. I have ordered from here a couple of times and items have always arrived quickly, well packaged and as described. Will use again!
Excellent service, competitive prices, prompt delivery and all safely packaged, would recommend to everybody,
I purchased a 'Santa' figure and was very pleased with both choice of gifts and rapid service from Crusader.
Looking for a bronze nativity statue for my wife. Found one with Crusader Gifts. Excellent service. Excellent price. Delivery was great and best of all, my wife was delighted with her present. The quality was superb. Thoroughly recommended.
Lovely candles! Fast efficient service. Thank you!
My angel was just as described its lovely!
My delivery was on time very well packed and the blackbird was excellent just what I wanted!
Quick delivery wellpackaged and a fab item I woyld buy from Crusader gifts again
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.89 based on 2,090 reviews