Crusader Gifts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Mrs Brenda Harris
Verified Buyer
"Crusader staff when phoning to order wedding albums were absolutely wonder kind and polite and the albums were just as advertised thank you."
"Gr8 items"
"Bought it for an anniversary present for my wife, she liked it very much"
Evelyn Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Nioce easy web site to navigate, great products and super swift delivery."
Brenda Webber
Verified Buyer
"I order and Crusader deliver to me a well wrapped and protected parcel within a short time I am more than happy to purchase from Crusader . A trusted site"
Ann Starmer-Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and products well packed"
"I brought a gift from this website and the price was great! The delivery price wasn’t expensive like some other shops and it was dispatched the same day. It was packaged really well and arrived just a couple of days after I ordered it. I will definitely be using this company again!"
Joan Graham
Verified Buyer
"I have used Crusader Gifts many times to buy Beatrix Potter alphabet letters. Each time the service was excellent and I would certainly recommend this company. Joan Graham,"
Maria Bradbourn
"Excellent service"
"The package was delivered in the time stated,extremely well packaged.very pleased with purchase"
Mrs Dawn Stubbs
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service and easy to order"
"Prompt delivery of an extremely well packaged item. I was so pleased had to sign for it as if had been in any doubt that the item was damaged could have asked post person to wait whilst I checked. Thank you"
MARCIA ROGERS
Verified Buyer
"Love my items fast delivery will buy again from them"
TERENCE BAYLISS
Verified Buyer
"WE WERE ABLE TO BUY JUST WHAT WE WANTED"
"Great service, speedy delivery very easy website, kept up to date with delivery of orders. Very pleased with The service I received."
Mrs Mandy Wilson
Verified Buyer
"This is my first time using this company great service and my ornament came well packaged and quick will definitely be using them again amazing service quick and easy Thankyou great to shop from this company"
Mrs Beryl Ryall
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some Beatrix Potter figurines for my collection. The items arrived quickly. When I opened the parcel, I found it was well wrapped so the items arrived in excellent condition. Very happy with the product. Thank you!"
Mrs Jennifer Fitzgerald
Verified Buyer
"Large range of products, easy to use web pages, and very fast service"
"good delivery"
"Very quick service and excellent quality product"
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.87 based on 1,848 reviews