Cruise Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct

Tell us how Cruise Direct made you happy
I always book with barrhead travel part of cruise direct they are based in Barrow in Furness I get great service with anyone you speak to but in particular Jamie, and before him Rob who I really miss. Jamie is excellent nothing is too much trouble you always get the best price with good discount and so pleasant I have 6 cruises booked over the next 18 months with him can't recommend enough.
Such great service couldn't have asked for any better. Jamie & Hayley helped with our booking and went above and beyond. 5* service will recommend to others as was very impressed with the level of service. Thanks Guys!
The booking process by phone was easy and effective with a good helpful agent. Only issue so far: one of the emailed documents says clearly that travel docs have to be signed and returned, but gives no address. When I phoned to ask for an address I was told the docs need not be returned if they have been sent out by email. We had spent time printing, checking and signing - a little irritating!
Extremely pleased with company re: booking a cruise. I've never been on holiday abroad for many years and have never been on a cruise. Kirsty was so helpful and helped alleviate any concerns I had.
Have used Cruise Direct (Barrhead Travel) many times and have always dealt with Jamie. He is very professional, friendly and gives an excellent service. Never any problems.
Excellent friendly service
Kirsty did everything she could to tailor the holiday to our needs. I can’t thank her enough.
Brilliant service, efficient and friendly and much cheaper than anyone else I spoke to!
I found Cruise Direct very efficient. They made booking the holiday easy.
First time I have used Cruise Direct. I was very impressed with their efficient and professional attitude from booking the cruise to paying for it and I will most certainly use them again in the future.
They are extremely efficient in helping you find the right cruise. Emma Howarth helped us get everything that we needed for our next cruise next month and in 2020.
Terrific company......get the 'real deal' at Cruise Direct
We have booked a few cruises now with cruise direct and have found them very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Special thanks to Rob who unfortunately has moved to pastures new, we were so sorry to lose him but Jamie has stepped up to the mark and I think we're going to have the same relationship. Many thanks cruise direct.
I have booked many cruises with Cruise Direct and have always found them to be professional, friendly and quick to respond to requests.
Nothing is too much trouble when planning and booking a cruise. Pleasant and very efficient.
Booking simple and straightforward. Claire very efficient and pleasant.
This is my second booking withCruise Direct. They are very good and friendly service.
I have booked many holidays with Cruise Direct, and have always been extremely impressed by their professionalism and friendly service
Cruise Direct is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews