Cruise Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Cruise Direct?

Tell us how Cruise Direct made you happy

Telephone
"I found Cruise Direct very efficient. They made booking the holiday easy."
Are you Cruise Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First time I have used Cruise Direct. I was very impressed with their efficient and professional attitude from booking the cruise to paying for it and I will most certainly use them again in the future."
"They are extremely efficient in helping you find the right cruise. Emma Howarth helped us get everything that we needed for our next cruise next month and in 2020."
"Terrific company......get the 'real deal' at Cruise Direct"
"We have booked a few cruises now with cruise direct and have found them very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Special thanks to Rob who unfortunately has moved to pastures new, we were so sorry to lose him but Jamie has stepped up to the mark and I think we're going to have the same relationship. Many thanks cruise direct."
"I have booked many cruises with Cruise Direct and have always found them to be professional, friendly and quick to respond to requests."
"Nothing is too much trouble when planning and booking a cruise. Pleasant and very efficient."
"Booking simple and straightforward. Claire very efficient and pleasant."
"This is my second booking withCruise Direct. They are very good and friendly service."
"I have booked many holidays with Cruise Direct, and have always been extremely impressed by their professionalism and friendly service"
Cruise Direct is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews