Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

34 Main Street
Kirkby Lonsdale
Cumbria

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy
Fantastic service from start to finish. Received my coat in time for my trip away. Thank yo!
Still no refund or communication from this company 3 weeks later. Unbelievable Poor Service. Find it hard to believe reviews claiming same day refund and excellent customer service.
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please can you contact us and we can ensure we resolve the matter.

Best wishes,

Amy
C&H Team
Super brands, super service. Fast dispatch and great at responding to any enquiry. Would recommend to all.
I ordered my shoes online through this company. I received them two days later. Perfectly packaged and gift wrapped. The shoes were perfect.
Extremely happy with the products I bought for a friends Birthday. Arrived quickly and the gift wrapping was lovely!!
Order a suit to Manhattan off this company. It arrived looking even better in person than online. I was very pleased. Thank you for your service.
Ordered my shoes with next day delivery. They came tracked with DPD. Really lovely packaging and overall very impressed with the service received.
Fantastic range of products. I can't wait to see their new shop!
I ordered my boots from this company and received them the same day on click and collect. Very pleased with the customer service.
Although I ordered the boots in stock on 26 September and payment completed, there has been no reply from this company. Also I could not get anyone to answer messages/ emails.
Fantastic selection of brands and products. Highly recommend.
I recently bought a suit from Crofton and I had it tailored free of charge, Within 2 weeks I had bought it, been measured up and had it back perfectly tailored.
I recently purchased a suit. I have never done this online however I felt confident in the company. It came within 24 hours and was in pristine condition. Very pleased.
Wonderful customer service. Helpful from start to finish.
Really good store. Always has lovely products and it doesn't let its quality slip. Must visit for anyone in the area.
I bought a shirt from Crofton and Hall. It was with me within 24 hours. Great service, thank you.
A brilliant service. Quick to respond to any questions and helpful. Would recommend to all.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw the list price for this jacket: I love Private White because of the excellent quality and the fact they are made in my home town of Manchester. When I saw this for less than half price it was added to basket in a second! The jacket is everything I expected and will be great when the weather starts to turn. I have never used Crofton & Hall before and was really impressed: super fast delivery and the item was beautifully packaged: thank you! :-)
Brilliant team of people. On hand to help when I needed it. Great products, lovely packaging. Would highly recommend.
Quick, easy checkout. Quick and easy to get my parcel. I was very pleased with everything from start to finish. Including my freebees!
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 142 reviews