Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Easy to navigate, great selection of products and easy to purchase. Very good all round.
Very elegant and very beautiful quality. Fast delivery to Paris and without worries. Thank you so much.
Great transaction all round, Highly recommend to anyone
Many thanks.
Order a limited edition Private White jacket online and received within 48 hours on eco delivery.

Really good service. I recommend to anyone who loves british brands.
Awesome brand, great selection of products.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Received my coat in time for my trip away. Thank yo!
Super brands, super service. Fast dispatch and great at responding to any enquiry. Would recommend to all.
I ordered my shoes online through this company. I received them two days later. Perfectly packaged and gift wrapped. The shoes were perfect.
Ordered a pair of shoes and they took payment and I received a confirmation email. Then nothing. Despite emails and calls I got no response then they cancelled my order with no warning. See other similar reviews. I would go somewhere else if you want to actually benefit from some customer service and receive your order. Rubbish.
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with your customer service. Please get in touch and we will ensure we will deal with your concerns.

Best wishes,

James
C&H Team
Extremely happy with the products I bought for a friends Birthday. Arrived quickly and the gift wrapping was lovely!!
Order a suit to Manhattan off this company. It arrived looking even better in person than online. I was very pleased. Thank you for your service.
Ordered my shoes with next day delivery. They came tracked with DPD. Really lovely packaging and overall very impressed with the service received.
Fantastic range of products. I can't wait to see their new shop!
I ordered my boots from this company and received them the same day on click and collect. Very pleased with the customer service.
Fantastic selection of brands and products. Highly recommend.
I recently bought a suit from Crofton and I had it tailored free of charge, Within 2 weeks I had bought it, been measured up and had it back perfectly tailored.
I recently purchased a suit. I have never done this online however I felt confident in the company. It came within 24 hours and was in pristine condition. Very pleased.
Really good store. Always has lovely products and it doesn't let its quality slip. Must visit for anyone in the area.
I bought a shirt from Crofton and Hall. It was with me within 24 hours. Great service, thank you.
A brilliant service. Quick to respond to any questions and helpful. Would recommend to all.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 158 reviews