Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Crofton and hall were very good. They helped me with sizes and the shoes came very quickly, quicker than I expected! I will be coming back to shop again
Recently bought a hat from crofton and hall. Unfortunately I needed to return it for a different size. The process was easy and hassle free. The customer service was superb and I ended with the right size hat. All round good experience from start to finish.
Customer Service was first class and they are a credit to the industry.
First time customer but great service. Really easy to contact if I needed any help and very polite staff.
Customer service from Crofton & Hall exceeded all expectations!
Really efficient, polite staff, excellent service
Great service from a fantastic company. I ordered my coat and it arrived quicker than I expected. I am a first time customer but will definitely be coming back. Thank you Crofton and Hall.
Very impressed all around by crofton and hall. Easy to order, quickly dispatched and delivered by DPD within 2 days of my order.
Found Crofton and Hall for the first time. Really efficient service, fast delivery a complete service. Wrapped beautifully so I do not even have to worry about that. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Very satisfied with the quick delivery and great customer service from Crofton and Hall
Item dispatched very quickly and well packaged. Kept updated via email re the progress of my order and item reasonably priced. Excellent! This was my first purchase from Crofton and Hall and they were a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!!
The service was excellent up to date emails on delivery. My item came the very next day. Packaged lovely
Prompt free postage and beautifully packed, all round good experience.
I received a wonderful gift from Crofton for Christmas. Thank you so much!
Ordered for Christmas, arrived and was beautifully presented. Thank you so much!
Amazing service from start to the final product. Arrived quickly and beautifully presented. I will be back
Thank you for your kind words Mrs Martindale!
I purchased online and collected in store. It was easy and all wrapped and bagged ready for me to pick it up. Couldn't fault the service!
Order a gift for Christmas. Arrived quickly and already gift wrapped. What more could I want!!
Great company, great product and my Private White jacket arrived quicker than i expected! I will definitely be back.
An amazing product. The fit was perfect and the jacket came quicker than expected. Thank you Crofton and Hall!
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 153 reviews