crocket the ironmonger Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend crocket the ironmonger

How would you rate crocket the ironmonger ?

"Extremely poor after sales care, after 2 uses the item was not working properly so the guarantee company issued me a replacement code but Crockets will not respond to my 10 emails to change my item even though the guarantee people said I was due one. 10 ignored emails and no one ever answers the phone! Very disappointed, answered my emails when I wanted to purchase the £60 item!!!"
"Fantastic service. I live in Bournemouth and ordered lawnmower to be sent to my mum in Newcastle. Service 1st class. Kept informed right through delivery."
"Easy to order, item was cheaper than elsewhere, arrived quickly with no fuss. I would recommend them."
"Excellent service, better than Amazon and £10.00 cheaper! Fast delivery all the way to the south coast. Order was for a lawn scarifier."
"Great value and great delivery too!! Very happy ????"
"Good product at cheapest price on line. Delivery was fast and efficient."
"Item was received in good time and was an excellent product. have reordered another one"
"Friendly staff, great service."
"I was let down by a large retailer who took my money but didn't have my mower in stock and couldn't be bothered to tell me until I phone them to find out why my mower had not been delivered,so I phoned crockets who were all over it very helpful and pleasant and my new mower was cutting my grass the next day thank you."
"Excellent service with my order delivered within less than 24hrs!"
"I managed to locate a new Vac vacuum cleaner with Crockets. I had been previously let down by another supplier, but managed to replace my Van vac with the same model. Very powerful and reliable. Courier delivery was great. Thanks."
"Ordered Saturday and arrived Friday. I did call on the Thursday as hadn't received a dispatch confirmation but was sent out that day. Not from chasing, it just seemed to be the day items were generally dispatched. Not used the product yet so can't rate it but was the cheapest price from Crockets, so would recommend the seller for great value and service."
"Excellent price and delivery time."
"I ordered the Flymo Lawnrake Compact 3400 and it was about £60 cheaper than other sellers it works great and with less than £4 p&p from Crockets of Ayr I would like to say a big thank you."
"i ordered a lawnmower not stipulating next day delivery, so I phoned Crocketts to explain my problem. A young lady named Lisa was very helpful and arranged for next day delivery. It's just arrived as promised. Highly pleased with the result. Well done Crocketts. i recommend you to anyone"
"Purchased 2 lovely riding jackets. Both half price in the sale. Lovely helpful staff. Great choice in store. For horse and rider Will be back for more shopping soon."
"Very pleased with lawn mower and its packaging, as well as the delivery service. A little slower in delivery than hoped for and I did have to telephone to find out when it was going to be despatched. Overall though, good and would use again."
"Best price and speedy delivery, what more can you want?!"
"Recently purchased Steam Generator Iron, which is great and definitely value for money, small and compact, doesn't take up much space on iron board, service was great."
"Pete Duffy Nuneaton Warwickshire Fantastic company to deal with. Member of staff called Lisa was brilliant by helping with my enquiries. I ordered a McCulloch Flymo M46-125WR self propelled lawn mower the best price I couild find on the internet and it was delivered within a couple of days. When used for the first time started up first time easy to use great piece of kit. Thank You"
crocket the ironmonger is rated 4.82 based on 71 reviews