Crest IT Solutions Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Elizabeth

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Crest IT Solutions in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The support staff at Crest IT are always friendly, approachable, helpful, knowledgeable and responsive! We rarely have any problems that can't be sorted out quickly and the system is generally stable and reliable. Thank you!"
"We have been in business for 7 years and have used 3 IT companies including Crest over that time. We have always felt let down by our IT providers, from slow service and not explaining things to us in a language we understand up to trying to sell us things we don't know whether we need. Crest have been great from day one . They have been very quick and responsive . Their team are very friendly and approachable. I feel that Crest have advised us on what improvements we may look to do without being at all salesy or pushy. Our team have all commented about how much more confident they feel using Crest compared to our previous supplier"
"I am Steven Leigh, of the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce. I consider the service received from Crest IT to have been exceptionally good over the last twelve months. Not only is the tremendous technical expertise of the Crest team always in evidence, but the whole team are always approachable and easy to work with. This means than on the (relatively) rare occasions when we need support it is always forthcoming, accurate and promptly available. So that is why, on your Star rating system, I have given you a top rating. Very well done, and many thanks. Regards, Steven Leigh 8th December 2014."
"Crest IT have been working for my company for several years, taking care of all our IT needs. Our business depends upon having a reliable system for computing and telecommunications, and par of that is having immediate, reliabl back up. Crest IT have never let us down and I have no hesitation in recommending them. Philip Trotter Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd"
"Very helpful company, would definitely recommend them."
"Crest IT have proved an excellent business solution to our IT requirements, whether it be new IT, upgrades or assistance with IT problems and solutions. They have been there with quick responses to every IT issue we have ever had and we would recommend their services without hesitation."
"Great customer service and excellent IT knowledge from all the team"
Martin Hammond
Verified Buyer
"I have used Crest It for over 7 years now and they have always been very good. They have a very good level of knowledge and there disaster recovery really helps."
Crest IT Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews