Creditfix Limited Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Creditfix Limited

customerservice@creditfix.co.uk

4 West Regent Street

How would you rate Creditfix Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Was contacted by creditfix to help with debt problems. Everything seemed great. Was told I could keep my bank account only to be to find out a few days before Christmas my account was frozen. Couldn’t pay rent, council tax or other bills. Communication with this company is horrific. Worst decision I have ever made. Would never recommend these idiots"
"The people on the phone are hard to understand they talk over u they said they would send forms to do my annual review didnt recieve them then got threatened if i dont fill them in within 7 days im in breach of contract. Got moved over from knightsbridge i never had any problems with them it would have been nice to stay with them but didnt have a choice dont go with creditfix i suffer anxiety and this company made it worse there a joke going to seek legal advice"
Hacked Off Creditor
Unverified Reviewer
"They do not respond in a reasonable time period. The correspondence is not consistent. they have no backing of data or will give reasoning for remarks. They are ambiguous at best in their correspondences in establishing when a debt would be repaid and what sums a creditor would get. They fluctuate in amounts but wont state factual reasoning why. They are essentially making money from creditors and overly helping debtors the easy cop-out option of changing 8k of debt to a thousand or two. its a joke! They also do not answer the phone when using the options of being a creditor!"
"payment was due the 1st but nothing happened went on chat took long time to sort it out made payment through chat heres hoping they dont take two payments they didnt seem bothered about me i was worried as never had one single problem with knightsbridge so now worried they will take two payments out you couldnt get through by phone will always worry it will happen again ."
Siobhan Elloway
Verified Reviewer
"So far i haven't had a good experience with creditfix. My account was recently taken over by this company and all i have had is one letter asking me to sign my consent. I did a lot of research when starting my IVA as its important to know what your getting yourself into as its for a long period of your life. I have never heard of this company and im just expected to sign and let them handle everything. I havent spoken to anyone, no one has asked me how i feel about it all, no one has phoned to see if im ok and handle things. Ive had a lady phone me three times asking to me complete an annual review but never actually got an email with the link. So i thought it would change tacts and chat to someone online and 5mins in the guys ended our conversation midway through a question! it is safe to say i am unhappy with the service i am getting!!!!!!!!"
"Always very helpful and supportive.there was never an issue with solving a problem or a professional advice.amazing Strong accent though ;)"
"Iva with knightbridge worked perfectly, with only couple years left send off my annual statement, forgot to included a out going try to phone and told someone would ring back two weeks later and a few calls I have made to these people what a waste of time"
"Incorrect annual report to creditors transferred over from Knightsbridge to creditfix .A few things need explaining loss of document s .loss of record of payment s you say I haven't payed for the last three months I believe I am not the only one whos documents and data you have lost of course I have got proof I sent them one by acknowledged by Knightsbridge has recieved agreed to transfer over to creditfix sent in Nov.Annual report will need to be redone and say you or Knightsbridge have made mistake .Got to keep my records in order.Also the length of time it has took you to tell me good lead to problems in my IVA and the breatch would now be yours.Only new because annual report said no income or expenditure hadn't been recieved and that you will be reverted to creditors but will complain to insolvency service .only just got anual report it is now nearly feb Still making payments as normal got to keep to my side of the contract."
Michael Joshua
Unverified Reviewer
"Took over from knightsBridge and then wanted all kinds of access to personal banking.i was contacted by Several people before I knew of the iva transfer and hung up as I thought it was a scam. So far this unauthorised transfer has been one joke after another. With just 22 payments left both these and knightsbridge don't seem to have a clue what they are doing and indeed have not been paying my creditors. Unless they come up with a better solution and fast then I will be seeking legal action for misrepresentation. I was hoping to feel a little bit more stable financially but these are a company who just want to make threats and are unable to communicate with any decorum. a client looking for help should look elsewhere. I am not alone in my dealings as you may see. The only response you seem to get is ignored or busy on chat and got to a website. Tinpot company that hold you to ransom. Do not even consider them."
"Iva with knightbridge worked perfectly, with only 10 months to go i get transfered over to these clowns without any paperwork to inform me of this. When calling them they seem to have lost or not received any documents from KB regarding my iva. If i can send everything again or i will default on my iva....rude staff on the phone who wont allow you to finish a sentence if they actually understand a word you're saying. Keep repeating same thing over and over again "email us the documents or you default" never once been late with payments or documents for review. Now get an email if i can follow the link and fill in online banking passwords...dont think so....to many fraudulent scams out there as it is. Be glad when this is all finished. Wish i could have stayed with Knightsbridge."
Kevin Pilling
Unverified Reviewer
"Have bean passed over to You very recently ( sadly ) by Knightsbridge , who were , and still are Brilliant , Helpful and always kept their promises . Within three days You have let Me down twice . I phoned You and was on hold for just under eight and a half minutes , then an electronic voice said ' Goodbye ' then Your line hung up on me I finally got through to You just one day ago and was ' promised ' by Your male colleague that He would phone Me back today at ten am whilst My Outreach Helper was with Me in case I got confused , which I do because of My Brain injury . We waited until twenty past ten then 'I' phoned You up and 'AGAIN ' was 'Promised ' that Colin would phone Me back this afternoon .. I waited until twenty past nine this evening AND STILL WAITING ... Nothing from You in calling Me ... You wan't Me to maybe 'introduce ' a Friend to Your company ? ... No No No Way ... If I was aloud I would spread on media how Bad You are ... But I won't Sully to Your standards"
Good morning Kevin, I am sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience with Creditfix. I can see when you originally phoned the first time the customer service team passed you over to the relevant department to deal with your query. I have also sent over a request to the department to give you a phone back. In the mean time if you do have any further questions please do give us a call on : 08000431431 or use our new live chat system on our website: www.creditfix.co.uk Kind Regards Alistair - Creditfix
"This company is very poor with communication. They have failed to respond to, or even acknowledge, letters or emails. If you telephone you are not left feeling reassured that they are actively progressing matters. I was originally with Mitchell Farrar whose service was very good but then Creditfix took over and the experience has not been a happy one."
Good afternoon Simon,

I am sorry to hear of the issues you feel you have had with Creditfix. If you have any further issues or questions regarding the IVA please do contact us on 08000431431 or contact us on our live chat which is located on the website: www.creditfix.co.uk .

Alistair - Creditfix
"2 payments taken on one date now final payment not taken as yet, communication poor"
"Rude on the phone and ignore countless emails. All very stressful since IVA was took over from Knightsbridge, feel like I'm being pestered again or extorted. Just want the IVA to run its course."
Good morning Mitchell,

I am sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with your experience. If you do have any queries regarding the transfer from Knightsbridge to Creditfix or have any further issues please do contact us on 08000431431 or use our new live chat on our website: www.creditfix.co.uk

Alistair - Creditfix
"Fast, understanding service, helped to put my life back in balance."
Good morning

Thank you for your review, If you do have any questions please do not hesitate to phone us on : 0800 0431 431 or on our new live chat system on our website: https://www.creditfix.co.uk/

Alistair - CreditFix
"Credit fix is a joke took over from Knightsbridge . With creditfix you can't get them on phone . They send wrong paper work . Rude on live chat and don't reply . What a shitty company"
Good morning,

I am sorry to hear you feel this way regarding the transfer of your case from Knightsbridge to Creditfix. If you are still having issues with the above please do give us a call on 08000431431 or contact us on our live chat system: www.creditfix.co.uk .

Alistair - Creditfix
"Firstly I receive a text message, which I discarded as I receive many from various credit recovery services. Then I received a letter saying that Knightsbridge are no longer looking after my IVA, which only has a year to run. When I contacted your customer services, I did not feel as though the agent had a clue what he was doing and eventually I was passed over to an other department, only to be told that I owe £5774.50 in arrears ! I have never been told of this, sent letters or asked to pay this amount, because I don't owe it. And that I would have to pay whatever you say I owe and that the IVA will stay in place until. Repay every penny! Three years ago was I diagnosed with prostrate cancer and had surgery, I have had some payment breaks they amount to 12 months payments. I had previously asked Knightbridge to contact my creditors and ask that my original date for the end of my IVA be allowed Then this morning I receive an e mail saying that my IVA chairperson advises me my IVA has been deneighed and that I face bankruptcy or money management payments this was dates Jan 2013 ! I was not with you then and indeed did not know of your existence. I was told this was sent in error this is just a circus I have been made to feel extreamly vonerable and upset. I was also told that I would have to produce letters confirming that I have cancer, these I supplied to Knightsbridge along with all my sick notes, really is this how you treat sick people ? I've been made to feel very depressed, upset, concerned and I'm now very worried about this situation? My experience seems to be mirrored by others too. I want this mess sorting out please"
Good afternoon,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with Creditfix thus far. I would really like the opportunity to discuss this further with you to see if we can get to the bottom of this for you. We are currently reviewing your case to establish what has happened and will be in touch shortly. Customer Service is at the fore front of our business and we want to make sure that every client has a fantastic experience during the process. Feedback, positive or negative is helpful as this allows us to continually review how we are doing and improve. Please accept my apologize for any inconvenience caused and rest assured we will get to the bottom of this. Kind Regards, Adam Carey, Customer Service Manager
Melanie Melaniejane395@yahoo.co.uk
Verified Reviewer
"I had my IVA with Knightsbridge I have 12 payments left & now this move over. To say I’m concerned is an understatement I had no correspondence from creditfix informing me of this change over. I called them after the texts I was receiving I thought it was just sales. They explained everything to me but the woman I spoke to talked over all I had to ask then at the end of the conversation prominently asked me if I was a home owner as at the end of the IVA this would be taken into consideration. This was explained to knightsbridge 4 years ago !!! To say I’m not happy with this is an understatement & I’m now very concerned about my house. Up to now I’m not filling out any correspondence from them I’m not impressed with The way this swop over has been handled it isn’t as though we don’t pay for their services to help us. !!! Not impressed ........."
"With Knightsbridge insolvency and had an email saying creditfix had taken a payment. Had to do some digging to find out they have taken over Knightsbridge. Some correspondence would have been nice to say you had taken over. I have 13 months left on my IVA. Hope this changeover will not affect it!"
"i was with knightsbridge payments were 30th every month i noticed payment hadnt come out,phoned knightsbridge and paid over phone and told creditfix has taken over,then got text from creditfix saying im in arreas a day later even thou its stating creditfix took the payment on 30th,i have had no letter or aything to say its taken over from knightsbridge,its now on statement as creditfix if i hadnt of phoned knights bridge id be wondering who creditfix is and worrying,"
Creditfix Limited is rated 4.32 based on 1,434 reviews