Creditfix Limited Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Creditfix Limited

customerservice@creditfix.co.uk

4 West Regent Street

How would you rate Creditfix Limited?

"I've was transferred from Knightsbridge to this company late last year have never heard from them my IVA is due to end this year this month actually!!!! So will wait and see what happens like a lot of other people who were with Knightsbridge I'm not very Happy!!!! Hopefully it will all be resolved without any problems and my worries will end."
"Fantastic people to deal with clear and precise explained everything . I have had no problems to date"
"I have had my iva for one year now and have received great customer service. Best thing I’ve ever done"
"Alike a high number of other reviews on here, I was sadly transferred from Knightsbridge to Creditfix a number of months ago. In my 3+ years with Knightsbridge it was plain sailing. In the short time I’ve had reason to contact Creditfix I’ve discovered how unprofessional and somewhat incompetent this organisation is. I feel incredibly vulnerable knowing this company is now overseeing my IVA. I have had to send in the same documents now three times (my personal information.) Im partially deaf and a number of call takers have been so difficult to understand I’ve virtually been in tears after the call because I can’t understand them. I even asked to speak to someone else after politely explaining I couldn’t understand them and was told, “No.” My annual review is currently being carried out and after reading some of these reviews I am dreading the outcome! I have even been addressed with the wrong name during recent correspondence so I don’t hold out much hope! Roll on next year when my IVA ends and I don’t have to be subjected to such demoralising and incompetent practice."
Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear of your issues you feel you have had through the process of the transfer. We are always looking to improve our customer service and do take on any concerns from our clients.

In regards to the annual review this is a process that we need to do annually, This is to make sure the clients affordability is reviewed and amend the payments towards the arrangement if there is any changes .

If you do have any further queries or issues please do get back in contact with us on 08000431431 or contact us on our live chat : www.creditfix.co.uk

Alistair - Creditfix
"I've been with Knightsbridge for 4 and a half years very happy with their service then I'm moved to these Muppets yes credit fix I finish this iva in 5 months and they tell me I got an extra year to pay another 5600 pound they have had an extra 4500 PPI money so that means I've gotta pay more than what I was in debt with I will seek legal advice you ain't getting any more than I owe"

As part of the agreed terms of the IVA redresses such as PPI would come into the full amount of the debt with the creditors, in most cases this will be small amounts to help build up the percentage of the debt paid of to the creditors.

"Sometime ago I was in a very unhappy situation concerning my debt problem and I was advice by Creditfix. Some one rang me to explain how I can coop with my debt problem. And I can say it has help me a lot and I have since recommend to most of my friends to try them if they get in trouble and it work I thank them."
Good afternoon George

Thank you for your review, If you do have any questions please do not hesitate to phone us on : 0800 0431 431 or on our new live chat system on our website: https://www.creditfix.co.uk/

Alistair - Creditfix
"So my IVA was transferred from Knightsbridge to creditfix in Nov 2017, got a text today (08/03/18) saying that my annual review was outstanding. I called to ask whays this was all about and was told an emial was sent to me asking for information. I checked my emails and nothing from creditfix other than a thank you for your payment email. So i ring back and ask again where is this email i was meant to get? its on its way (so im guessing one wasnt sent before). I tried the live chat and spoke to Alistair he was good found information faster than the 2 ladies before from the review team, but still unable to get point across (not Alistairs fault). when the link arrived i opened it to find they wanted all my log in details fro my internet banking, so i rang my bank who said DONT NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE GIVE THAT INFORMATION TO THEM. So i ring creditfix back and got through to a fantastic lady called Katelyn (hope spellings right) who sorted all my issues out fast and pain free paperwork in post for me to do. fingers crossed all goes smoothly from here on. review poor as far but maybe there is light ahead."

In regards to the the annual review process, we have a quick process if you have internet banking which automatically generates the 6 months of bank statements and will save this as a PDF for the annual review team to manually review over. This is a secure process and none of your banking login details are saved. If a client does not have access to this then we can do the original process which is sending out a paper version to be manually filled in.

"Was contacted by creditfix to help with debt problems. Everything seemed great. Was told I could keep my bank account only to be to find out a few days before Christmas my account was frozen. Couldn’t pay rent, council tax or other bills. Communication with this company is horrific. Worst decision I have ever made. Would never recommend these idiots"
I am sorry to hear of your issues you feel you have had through the process. We are always looking to improve our customer service and do take on any concerns from our clients.

In the process of getting your IVA approved if you do have some form of credit/debt with your bank we will always advise the client to change over to a new bank and set up a basic account. When we put the creditor meeting ahead the bank will freeze all accounts with the clients name associated on these. If a mistake has been made and funds have been transferred to a frozen bank account our creditor hassle team can get this temporarily unfrozen for you to release the funds.

"The people on the phone are hard to understand they talk over u they said they would send forms to do my annual review didnt recieve them then got threatened if i dont fill them in within 7 days im in breach of contract. Got moved over from knightsbridge i never had any problems with them it would have been nice to stay with them but didnt have a choice dont go with creditfix i suffer anxiety and this company made it worse there a joke going to seek legal advice"

"payment was due the 1st but nothing happened went on chat took long time to sort it out made payment through chat heres hoping they dont take two payments they didnt seem bothered about me i was worried as never had one single problem with knightsbridge so now worried they will take two payments out you couldnt get through by phone will always worry it will happen again ."

In regards to payments for the monthly contributions, this does generally take a few days to show on clients bank statements, if a payment is missed we will not automatically set a second payment without notice.

Siobhan Elloway
Verified Reviewer
"So far i haven't had a good experience with creditfix. My account was recently taken over by this company and all i have had is one letter asking me to sign my consent. I did a lot of research when starting my IVA as its important to know what your getting yourself into as its for a long period of your life. I have never heard of this company and im just expected to sign and let them handle everything. I havent spoken to anyone, no one has asked me how i feel about it all, no one has phoned to see if im ok and handle things. Ive had a lady phone me three times asking to me complete an annual review but never actually got an email with the link. So i thought it would change tacts and chat to someone online and 5mins in the guys ended our conversation midway through a question! it is safe to say i am unhappy with the service i am getting!!!!!!!!"

The new live chat system we have introduced onto the Creditfix website is a great system for clients to get in contact with ourselves if they are unable to speak on their phone. Unfortunately if there is a bad connection, the chat will disconnect and show as the live chat being closed. If this ever does happen please feel free to start up a new chat and out staff members will be able to continue the conversation with you.

"Always very helpful and supportive.there was never an issue with solving a problem or a professional advice.amazing Strong accent though ;)"
Good afternoon,

Alistair - Creditfix
"Iva with knightbridge worked perfectly, with only couple years left send off my annual statement, forgot to included a out going try to phone and told someone would ring back two weeks later and a few calls I have made to these people what a waste of time"

"Iva with knightbridge worked perfectly, with only 10 months to go i get transfered over to these clowns without any paperwork to inform me of this. When calling them they seem to have lost or not received any documents from KB regarding my iva. If i can send everything again or i will default on my iva....rude staff on the phone who wont allow you to finish a sentence if they actually understand a word you're saying. Keep repeating same thing over and over again "email us the documents or you default" never once been late with payments or documents for review. Now get an email if i can follow the link and fill in online banking passwords...dont think so....to many fraudulent scams out there as it is. Be glad when this is all finished. Wish i could have stayed with Knightsbridge."
Good afternoon Maurice,

Kevin Pilling
Unverified Reviewer
"Have bean passed over to You very recently ( sadly ) by Knightsbridge , who were , and still are Brilliant , Helpful and always kept their promises . Within three days You have let Me down twice . I phoned You and was on hold for just under eight and a half minutes , then an electronic voice said ' Goodbye ' then Your line hung up on me I finally got through to You just one day ago and was ' promised ' by Your male colleague that He would phone Me back today at ten am whilst My Outreach Helper was with Me in case I got confused , which I do because of My Brain injury . We waited until twenty past ten then 'I' phoned You up and 'AGAIN ' was 'Promised ' that Colin would phone Me back this afternoon .. I waited until twenty past nine this evening AND STILL WAITING ... Nothing from You in calling Me ... You wan't Me to maybe 'introduce ' a Friend to Your company ? ... No No No Way ... If I was aloud I would spread on media how Bad You are ... But I won't Sully to Your standards"
Good morning Kevin, I am sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience with Creditfix. I can see when you originally phoned the first time the customer service team passed you over to the relevant department to deal with your query. I have also sent over a request to the department to give you a phone back. In the mean time if you do have any further questions please do give us a call on : 08000431431 or use our new live chat system on our website: www.creditfix.co.uk Kind Regards Alistair - Creditfix
"This company is very poor with communication. They have failed to respond to, or even acknowledge, letters or emails. If you telephone you are not left feeling reassured that they are actively progressing matters. I was originally with Mitchell Farrar whose service was very good but then Creditfix took over and the experience has not been a happy one."
Good afternoon Simon,

I am sorry to hear of the issues you feel you have had with Creditfix. If you have any further issues or questions regarding the IVA please do contact us on 08000431431 or contact us on our live chat which is located on the website: www.creditfix.co.uk .

Alistair - Creditfix
"2 payments taken on one date now final payment not taken as yet, communication poor"
"Rude on the phone and ignore countless emails. All very stressful since IVA was took over from Knightsbridge, feel like I'm being pestered again or extorted. Just want the IVA to run its course."
Good morning Mitchell,

I am sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with your experience. If you do have any queries regarding the transfer from Knightsbridge to Creditfix or have any further issues please do contact us on 08000431431 or use our new live chat on our website: www.creditfix.co.uk

Alistair - Creditfix
"Fast, understanding service, helped to put my life back in balance."
Good morning

Alistair - CreditFix
"Credit fix is a joke took over from Knightsbridge . With creditfix you can't get them on phone . They send wrong paper work . Rude on live chat and don't reply . What a shitty company"
Good morning,

I am sorry to hear you feel this way regarding the transfer of your case from Knightsbridge to Creditfix. If you are still having issues with the above please do give us a call on 08000431431 or contact us on our live chat system: www.creditfix.co.uk .

Creditfix Limited is rated 4.32 based on 1,438 reviews