Creditfix Reviews

Creditfix have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

82% of reviewers recommend Creditfix
06AM
6AM

customerservice@creditfix.co.uk

4 West Regent Street

How would you rate Creditfix ?

"Do not use this company I started my iva in September 2014 with Knightsbridge they were a great company everything was explained and they were very helpful my total debt was just under £11320.78my payments started off at £70 a month then they went up to £109.00 per month then credit fix took over and they put them up to £297.00 then they went up to £357.00 and they have now risen the payment to £417.00 a month up to now I have paid £10254 and they reckon my iva doesn’t finish until September 2020 which will total £21000 on a £11000 debt this is now going to be in the hands of the financial ombudsmen and I will be quiet happy for this to end up in a court case. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"my supervisor keeps getting changed they don't answer emails or phone calls waiting weeks for a refund and keep getting answered" being arranged by the correct department should receive it shortly please call back if you dont" ya 2 months of calling back customer service non existent"
"They use people to make money . You paid they for nothing . Always they say you have to wait little more and this little more is the money for them . They destroyed my credit score . The beginning they say your case is very easy to resolve and month after month nothing happens . Do not trust them"
"People go to step change it's great set up by the government.i am over a year into getting debt free.. No hassle at all ... they have a very high success rate of debtors acceptance"
"Terrible after initial communications no contact whatsoever, even contacted The Ombudsman about my PPI claim and now have £1,900.00 of my money. Kept waiting on phone 15-20 mins each time I rang then cut off ! Lack of communication is appauling."
"I recommend Creditfix without any doubt. I joined them around Sept/Oct last year & started paying them monthly payments since Dec 2017 as i was successful & excepted into an IVA. Creditfix have been Amazing Stuart was my 1st adviser who got me started up with Creditfix he was exceptional,professional & nothing was too much. I off loaded all my worry's,stress related debt worries I had & Stuart listened & assured me Creditfix were there to help me. True to his word they have done just that Thank You Creditfix. I have since had to contact Creditfix numerous times regarding new debt that has come to light, The advisers i spoke with have been very helpful & assured me not to worry Creditfix have everything in hand. I rang again last week & spoke with Aidan with a problem I'm having with a debt that has come to light from my local council. Aiden took all the details from me & was very sympathetic & assured me it would be added into my IVA. Fantastic service by all at Creditfix. My life has changed dramatically I no longer get harassed by any of my debt creditors with letters or phone calls & I can sleep peacefully at night knowing I'll be debt free in practically 4 yrs time thanks to the amazing service I have & still do get from Creitfix."
"I was told that all of my debts would get sorted out. I realise its not what you think. I rang them up to cancel the IVA and they was so rude and spoke to me like shit. I dont advise anyone go through credit fix"
"Awful service. Too long to even write on here. But I recommend NO ONE uses this service. There are always other options people do not be scared or fooled I'll give you my own advice! But I have a question.. Why when I ask to speak to a manager there never seems to be one around or they will call back but never do? If you have a head office number, I'm determined to find it and"
"They took over my Iva from another company it has been a nightmare my Iva started in 2013 was for five years they’ve taken it on and apparently I still have another year to go they phoned me 27 times in 2 days todo my annual review I work a lot of hours just to get enough money to pay normal house bills and they don’t believe my income a load of shite whatever you do do not get an Iva with them if I knew how I would continue the payments myself they don’t listen and they don’t believe anything you tell them STAY AWAY PLEASE"
"Ok so where do I start, firstly the consistent calls from creditfix at the beginning to get us to sign up, then we made our first payment in February when we wasn't approved until 21st of March, we was still getting harressed by creditors everytime I have phoned creditfix about these was told it was the creditors fault bla bla bla for a month everything has been quite so thought great finally creditfix are doing their jobs... Oh was I wrong this morning I have woken to a letter from a creditor that is in the iva saying they now have a liability order!!! Thanks creditfix you have done nothing just taken money and caused more debt and issues. This is completely unfair I am disabled and in a difficult situation which you was ment to help with. Also you as creditfix are not even on the insolvency practitioners register!!! I am now seeking legal advice on this matter, and hope to find a company that can deal with my debt professionally and correctly. Don't waste your time or limited money on them creditfix in my eyes pray on the vulnerable and leave them in a worse situation. Disgusted do not even cover it."
Good Morning Kirsty,

We are really sorry to learn the service you have received has not been to your satisfaction. Feedback is always vital whether positive or negative to help improve our services.

Creditors contacting you is common and in general terms your creditors are afforded an 8 - 12 week allowance period to update their records to reflect your IVA. It may just be the case that they have yet to do so. You will continue to get statements and periodic notices that are “sent in compliance with the Consumer Credit Act.” Your creditors are legally obliged under this act to keep you aware of any changes to your original agreement and to inform you of your balance on a periodic basis. These letters require no action unless they are demanding payment. If you have received a document from a court (such as a blue Claim Form) please call us immediately. If you receive any letters that are not sent by a creditor listed in your arrangement, this may indicate that one of your debts have been passed to a third party. All we require is a copy of the letter and we will contact said company and update our records accordingly.

If convenient could you contact us to discuss further the recent letter you have received, so we can take appropriate action were necessary to contact the creditor.

With regards to the other comments in relation to more debt and issues caused we would like to have the opportunity to discuss this further.

If you have any questions please give us a call on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk or contact us by way of our Live Chat feature which is accessible via our website at www.creditfix.com

I hope this clarifies any concerns raised and we hope to hear back from you soon in regards to this matters.

Kind Regards,

James - Creditfix
"It took 6 weeks for them to tell me they can't help with an IVA. I am now in a worst position than before, as I was told to contact creditors and put account on h8ld for 30 days. During which time credit fix would be in contact with the creditors, absolutely appalling."
"I have overpaid and was told that I would be getting refunded, but all of a sudden it appears that although I have overpaid by £ 1914 pounds their will be no refund from their closure department in no less Mauritius the same department who told me that I was due the refund, totally struggled for 3 years which this extra money could have helped me as a single parent with 2 kids, absolute discrace from this company"
Good Afternoon Jim,

I do apologise for the service you have received thus far,
in relation to your case I can see we are currently in discussions with yourself in regards to your case.

We do appreciate your feedback whether this is negative or positive as this assist's with us improving upon our services.

If you require further assistance please contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk alternatively reach us on Live Chat at www.creditfix.co.uk.

James - Creditfix
"I keep asking for a statement! Nearly 3 years down the line I’ve still not received one ! As far as I can see they haven’t really done anything! I was better off not going down the IVA route with them ! Very sad as they seamed to help me out b4 I was convinced to go the IVA route ! Let’s see what happens now I’ve asked again ! No communication from them !"
Good Morning,

I do apologise for the service you have received to date. At Creditfix we strive to improve upon our services we provide to our clients, any feedback whether negative or positive is vital is helping us to do so.

We would like the opportunity to discuss this further so we can address any concerns you may have in regards to the arrangement. If you feel this is appropriate then please contact us to speak with our Customer Service team who will be more than happy to assist.

You can contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk alternatively reaching us on live chat at www.creditfix.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

James - Creditfix
"I am 42yrs old I had an iva with Knightsbridge. It was tranfured to you lot. I was a sucessfull Porsche technician. After a stroke an 36 Unfortunately I ended up with an Iva Knightsbridge were fantastic. Completely understood my situation, after it was creditfix who collected my payment I apparently got behind but I didn't realise. So my payments are more than twice. I'm disabled and really don't know why"
Good Morning Keith,

Thank you for leaving a review, this is appreciated and is vital to help us improve upon our services.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused due to the switch from Knightsbridge to Creditfix. In any case were arrears are accrued we will always try to find a remedy suitable for you. If you would like to discuss this further you can call us and our Customer Service team will be more than happy to explain.

You can contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk and we will endeavour to assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
"They dealt with the issue in a professional manner and the outcome was amazing. It was too good to be true and I am now a relieved individual. They helped saved me and my family from a financial crisis."
Good Morning Rosario,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, this is very much appreciated and is vital to help improve upon our services.

I am delighted to see you have had a great experience when dealing with Creditfix, during the term of the arrangement if you have any questions you may contact us and a friendly advisor will assist.

In future you may contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk alternatively reach us on live chat at www.creditfix.co.uk

We look forward in hearing from you again.

Creditfix.
"Everything seemed to work as planned. Have helped me alot. Took a few months to get things moving but all is now sorted. Cheers."
Good Morning Jason,

I am delighted you have had no issues so far whilst dealing with Creditfix,
Throughout the term of your agreement we will always be on hand to assist with any queries and or concerns you may.

If you have any questions please call us on 0800 0431 431 and or email us at customerservice@creditfix.co.uk or reach us on Live Chat on www.creditfix.co.uk

James - Creditfix
"After reading all this I am not going to use them as this people seems careless I was about to fill the form once they pop up in my screen but I wrote their name to check them out as the seems too good to be true to do all that stuff my gut feeling was dead right . David Jones"
Good Afternoon David,

Thanks very much for your feedback,

As a company we understand we do not always get things right, however the majority of our feedback is positive,
I understand that you may have read some negative reviews, however I would guide you to our trust pilot site and would encourage you to read through some of our positive reviews as this may provide a better understanding as to how we operate as a company.https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/creditfix.co.uk

If you would like to discuss some of our reviews and or the support we offer then contact us on 0800 0431 431 or reach us on Live Chat at www.creditfix.co.uk alternatively you an also email us at customerservice@creditfix.co.uk.

Thanks again for your feedback and hope to hear from you soon

James - Creditfix
"I work in the sales department and know it's a joke. You can literally do all of this for free. Type letters and send them to the credit bureaus. We spam people all day nonstop and every time I receive a phone call, it's someone pissed that we have been blowing them up. $129.95 a month to do the same shit you can do free at home. If you want 20 minute wait times, be hung up on every time you try and speak customer service, throw away a few hundred bucks a month, go ahead and give us $12 so we can charge you $129 a month for not doing shit!"
Good Afternoon,

In relation to this review I believe this is directed for Creditfix USA and not Creditfix UK, based off of the numeration listed within the contents of the review,

Please note Creditfix UK don't have any affiliation with Creditfix USA.

Could you kindly consider removing this review and directing this towards the appropriate company.

James - Creditfix
"Hi you have left me with no money since Tuesday 8th May due to not telling me I could not bank with halifax. When I phoned you I got told it was not your fault and that we need to open a new account with another bank this we have done. One problem all the money due in to our old account has disappeared we have contact HMRC ref tax credits payments they said they have paid them. We have contacted halifax and they are saying there is no money in that account and no money has been paid in. I had bills due out my account on the 8th May that have failed so you are putting me more in debt. If you had told us we could not bank with halifax at the start then this situation would be resolved as we would of had a new account up and running. As I say credit fix have left me since 8th May with no money to buy food and pay them bills. But creditfix don't Care do they just as long as they get their first payment. After all this I am not considering seeking legal advice as creditfix is there to help get out of debt not put you in it more. I have 3 children and have not got food for them to eat kids on poor countries get treated better and all creditfix can say is SORRY. Sorry for what absolutely shiting on us and not giving a a toss what's happened. Absolutely shocking service and I will be copy and pasting this email in all review websites and forums so other people can read it and go with a company that values and cares about their customers."

I do apologise for the service you have received thus far,
in relation to your case I can see this has now been discussed and resolved, we do appreciate your feedback whether this is negative or positive as this assist's with us improving our services.

James - Creditfix
"Was transferred from knightsbridge to creditfix and all i can say it stay away from creditfix as this company is a absolute joke and a waste of time. They just get you into more trouble and they don't care about their customers. Ive tried getting more debts put onto my iva which they missed but they just don't care. They don't respond to any calls or emails. All they care about is making profits from their customers. I will be seeking legal advise and will be taking legal action against creditfix."
Good Afternoon,

I do apologise for the service you have received to date and we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback whether this is positive or negative.

I have sent an email to the relevant department requesting an immediate update and that you are contacted once this has been reviewed.

In the meantime if you have any questions please give us a call on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk alternatively you can reach us on Live Chat at www.creditfix.co.uk

Creditfix is rated 4.27 based on 1,462 reviews