Creditfix Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Creditfix
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Creditfix?

customerservice@creditfix.co.uk

4 West Regent Street

Tell us how Creditfix made you happy

"Credit fix promise me the earth now they’ve increased my payments and I’m struggling as bad as I was without them. DONT USE IM MOVING FROM THEM."
Are you Creditfix? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Creditfix receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I just wanted to thank the people who have filled out the survey. They just saved me from making a big mistake and I let them know that I will not be doing business with them based on the reviews they've received! I literally saw just 1 semi kind and positive review! Because of that, I will not be able to do business with creditfix! So thank you for your reviews. That's at least one good thing that has come from your bad experiences! If you hadn't of written THESE reviews I would have been screwed out of yet more money I can't afford to lose! Thanks everyone! Sincerely, Carolyn Greco"
"I am not happy with signing with Creditfix for my IVA. I am not happy to give my online banking details to you (Knightsbridge never asked for this) and I am not happy that you want an increased fee for supervisors. I will not be entering into my IVA with you. I made my agreement and signed a contract with Knightsbridge which I was not previously told about until it happened. My contract is nor with Creditfix. Knightsbridge knew my change of address - Creditfix have obviously not informed of this. I am not even that much in debt compared to most. I would rather not deal with you at all so please stop sending me emails. I feel more ripped off by this uninformed change of company than the debt I was trying to clear."
"rubbish company arrogant agents.I WOULD HAVE GIVEN NO STARS AT ALL ."
"Do not use this company I started my iva in September 2014 with Knightsbridge they were a great company everything was explained and they were very helpful my total debt was just under £11320.78my payments started off at £70 a month then they went up to £109.00 per month then credit fix took over and they put them up to £297.00 then they went up to £357.00 and they have now risen the payment to £417.00 a month up to now I have paid £10254 and they reckon my iva doesn’t finish until September 2020 which will total £21000 on a £11000 debt this is now going to be in the hands of the financial ombudsmen and I will be quiet happy for this to end up in a court case. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"my supervisor keeps getting changed they don't answer emails or phone calls waiting weeks for a refund and keep getting answered" being arranged by the correct department should receive it shortly please call back if you dont" ya 2 months of calling back customer service non existent"
"They use people to make money . You paid they for nothing . Always they say you have to wait little more and this little more is the money for them . They destroyed my credit score . The beginning they say your case is very easy to resolve and month after month nothing happens . Do not trust them"
"People go to step change it's great set up by the government.i am over a year into getting debt free.. No hassle at all ... they have a very high success rate of debtors acceptance"
"Did not call me back when they said they would, went elsewhere"
"Terrible after initial communications no contact whatsoever, even contacted The Ombudsman about my PPI claim and now have £1,900.00 of my money. Kept waiting on phone 15-20 mins each time I rang then cut off ! Lack of communication is appauling."
"I recommend Creditfix without any doubt. I joined them around Sept/Oct last year & started paying them monthly payments since Dec 2017 as i was successful & excepted into an IVA. Creditfix have been Amazing Stuart was my 1st adviser who got me started up with Creditfix he was exceptional,professional & nothing was too much. I off loaded all my worry's,stress related debt worries I had & Stuart listened & assured me Creditfix were there to help me. True to his word they have done just that Thank You Creditfix. I have since had to contact Creditfix numerous times regarding new debt that has come to light, The advisers i spoke with have been very helpful & assured me not to worry Creditfix have everything in hand. I rang again last week & spoke with Aidan with a problem I'm having with a debt that has come to light from my local council. Aiden took all the details from me & was very sympathetic & assured me it would be added into my IVA. Fantastic service by all at Creditfix. My life has changed dramatically I no longer get harassed by any of my debt creditors with letters or phone calls & I can sleep peacefully at night knowing I'll be debt free in practically 4 yrs time thanks to the amazing service I have & still do get from Creitfix."
"I was told that all of my debts would get sorted out. I realise its not what you think. I rang them up to cancel the IVA and they was so rude and spoke to me like shit. I dont advise anyone go through credit fix"
"Awful service. Too long to even write on here. But I recommend NO ONE uses this service. There are always other options people do not be scared or fooled I'll give you my own advice! But I have a question.. Why when I ask to speak to a manager there never seems to be one around or they will call back but never do? If you have a head office number, I'm determined to find it and"
"They took over my Iva from another company it has been a nightmare my Iva started in 2013 was for five years they’ve taken it on and apparently I still have another year to go they phoned me 27 times in 2 days todo my annual review I work a lot of hours just to get enough money to pay normal house bills and they don’t believe my income a load of shite whatever you do do not get an Iva with them if I knew how I would continue the payments myself they don’t listen and they don’t believe anything you tell them STAY AWAY PLEASE"
"Ok so where do I start, firstly the consistent calls from creditfix at the beginning to get us to sign up, then we made our first payment in February when we wasn't approved until 21st of March, we was still getting harressed by creditors everytime I have phoned creditfix about these was told it was the creditors fault bla bla bla for a month everything has been quite so thought great finally creditfix are doing their jobs... Oh was I wrong this morning I have woken to a letter from a creditor that is in the iva saying they now have a liability order!!! Thanks creditfix you have done nothing just taken money and caused more debt and issues. This is completely unfair I am disabled and in a difficult situation which you was ment to help with. Also you as creditfix are not even on the insolvency practitioners register!!! I am now seeking legal advice on this matter, and hope to find a company that can deal with my debt professionally and correctly. Don't waste your time or limited money on them creditfix in my eyes pray on the vulnerable and leave them in a worse situation. Disgusted do not even cover it."
Good Morning Kirsty,

We are really sorry to learn the service you have received has not been to your satisfaction. Feedback is always vital whether positive or negative to help improve our services.

Creditors contacting you is common and in general terms your creditors are afforded an 8 - 12 week allowance period to update their records to reflect your IVA. It may just be the case that they have yet to do so. You will continue to get statements and periodic notices that are “sent in compliance with the Consumer Credit Act.” Your creditors are legally obliged under this act to keep you aware of any changes to your original agreement and to inform you of your balance on a periodic basis. These letters require no action unless they are demanding payment. If you have received a document from a court (such as a blue Claim Form) please call us immediately. If you receive any letters that are not sent by a creditor listed in your arrangement, this may indicate that one of your debts have been passed to a third party. All we require is a copy of the letter and we will contact said company and update our records accordingly.

If convenient could you contact us to discuss further the recent letter you have received, so we can take appropriate action were necessary to contact the creditor.

With regards to the other comments in relation to more debt and issues caused we would like to have the opportunity to discuss this further.

If you have any questions please give us a call on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk or contact us by way of our Live Chat feature which is accessible via our website at www.creditfix.com

I hope this clarifies any concerns raised and we hope to hear back from you soon in regards to this matters.

Kind Regards,

James - Creditfix
"It took 6 weeks for them to tell me they can't help with an IVA. I am now in a worst position than before, as I was told to contact creditors and put account on h8ld for 30 days. During which time credit fix would be in contact with the creditors, absolutely appalling."
"I have overpaid and was told that I would be getting refunded, but all of a sudden it appears that although I have overpaid by £ 1914 pounds their will be no refund from their closure department in no less Mauritius the same department who told me that I was due the refund, totally struggled for 3 years which this extra money could have helped me as a single parent with 2 kids, absolute discrace from this company"
Good Afternoon Jim,

I do apologise for the service you have received thus far,
in relation to your case I can see we are currently in discussions with yourself in regards to your case.

We do appreciate your feedback whether this is negative or positive as this assist's with us improving upon our services.

If you require further assistance please contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk alternatively reach us on Live Chat at www.creditfix.co.uk.

James - Creditfix
"I keep asking for a statement! Nearly 3 years down the line I’ve still not received one ! As far as I can see they haven’t really done anything! I was better off not going down the IVA route with them ! Very sad as they seamed to help me out b4 I was convinced to go the IVA route ! Let’s see what happens now I’ve asked again ! No communication from them !"
Good Morning,

I do apologise for the service you have received to date. At Creditfix we strive to improve upon our services we provide to our clients, any feedback whether negative or positive is vital is helping us to do so.

We would like the opportunity to discuss this further so we can address any concerns you may have in regards to the arrangement. If you feel this is appropriate then please contact us to speak with our Customer Service team who will be more than happy to assist.

You can contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk alternatively reaching us on live chat at www.creditfix.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

James - Creditfix
"I am 42yrs old I had an iva with Knightsbridge. It was tranfured to you lot. I was a sucessfull Porsche technician. After a stroke an 36 Unfortunately I ended up with an Iva Knightsbridge were fantastic. Completely understood my situation, after it was creditfix who collected my payment I apparently got behind but I didn't realise. So my payments are more than twice. I'm disabled and really don't know why"
Good Morning Keith,

Thank you for leaving a review, this is appreciated and is vital to help us improve upon our services.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused due to the switch from Knightsbridge to Creditfix. In any case were arrears are accrued we will always try to find a remedy suitable for you. If you would like to discuss this further you can call us and our Customer Service team will be more than happy to explain.

You can contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk and we will endeavour to assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
"They dealt with the issue in a professional manner and the outcome was amazing. It was too good to be true and I am now a relieved individual. They helped saved me and my family from a financial crisis."
Good Morning Rosario,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, this is very much appreciated and is vital to help improve upon our services.

I am delighted to see you have had a great experience when dealing with Creditfix, during the term of the arrangement if you have any questions you may contact us and a friendly advisor will assist.

In future you may contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk alternatively reach us on live chat at www.creditfix.co.uk

We look forward in hearing from you again.

Creditfix.