Creditfix Limited Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Creditfix Limited

customerservice@creditfix.co.uk

4 West Regent Street

How would you rate Creditfix Limited ?

Julie Rosenthal
Verified Reviewer
"It took 6 weeks for them to tell me they can't help with an IVA. I am now in a worst position than before, as I was told to contact creditors and put account on h8ld for 30 days. During which time credit fix would be in contact with the creditors, absolutely appalling."
"I have overpaid and was told that I would be getting refunded, but all of a sudden it appears that although I have overpaid by £ 1914 pounds their will be no refund from their closure department in no less Mauritius the same department who told me that I was due the refund, totally struggled for 3 years which this extra money could have helped me as a single parent with 2 kids, absolute discrace from this company"
Good Afternoon Jim,

I do apologise for the service you have received thus far,
in relation to your case I can see we are currently in discussions with yourself in regards to your case.

We do appreciate your feedback whether this is negative or positive as this assist's with us improving upon our services.

If you require further assistance please contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk alternatively reach us on Live Chat at www.creditfix.co.uk.

Per Andersen
Verified Reviewer
"I keep asking for a statement! Nearly 3 years down the line I’ve still not received one ! As far as I can see they haven’t really done anything! I was better off not going down the IVA route with them ! Very sad as they seamed to help me out b4 I was convinced to go the IVA route ! Let’s see what happens now I’ve asked again ! No communication from them !"
Good Morning,

I do apologise for the service you have received to date. At Creditfix we strive to improve upon our services we provide to our clients, any feedback whether negative or positive is vital is helping us to do so.

We would like the opportunity to discuss this further so we can address any concerns you may have in regards to the arrangement. If you feel this is appropriate then please contact us to speak with our Customer Service team who will be more than happy to assist.

You can contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk alternatively reaching us on live chat at www.creditfix.co.uk

James - Creditfix
"I am 42yrs old I had an iva with Knightsbridge. It was tranfured to you lot. I was a sucessfull Porsche technician. After a stroke an 36 Unfortunately I ended up with an Iva Knightsbridge were fantastic. Completely understood my situation, after it was creditfix who collected my payment I apparently got behind but I didn't realise. So my payments are more than twice. I'm disabled and really don't know why"
Good Morning Keith,

Thank you for leaving a review, this is appreciated and is vital to help us improve upon our services.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused due to the switch from Knightsbridge to Creditfix. In any case were arrears are accrued we will always try to find a remedy suitable for you. If you would like to discuss this further you can call us and our Customer Service team will be more than happy to explain.

You can contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk and we will endeavour to assist further.

Kind Regards
"They dealt with the issue in a professional manner and the outcome was amazing. It was too good to be true and I am now a relieved individual. They helped saved me and my family from a financial crisis."
Good Morning Rosario,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, this is very much appreciated and is vital to help improve upon our services.

I am delighted to see you have had a great experience when dealing with Creditfix, during the term of the arrangement if you have any questions you may contact us and a friendly advisor will assist.

In future you may contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk alternatively reach us on live chat at www.creditfix.co.uk

We look forward in hearing from you again.

Creditfix.
"Everything seemed to work as planned. Have helped me alot. Took a few months to get things moving but all is now sorted. Cheers."
Good Morning Jason,

I am delighted you have had no issues so far whilst dealing with Creditfix,
Throughout the term of your agreement we will always be on hand to assist with any queries and or concerns you may.

If you have any questions please call us on 0800 0431 431 and or email us at customerservice@creditfix.co.uk or reach us on Live Chat on www.creditfix.co.uk

James - Creditfix
"After reading all this I am not going to use them as this people seems careless I was about to fill the form once they pop up in my screen but I wrote their name to check them out as the seems too good to be true to do all that stuff my gut feeling was dead right . David Jones"
Good Afternoon David,

Thanks very much for your feedback,

As a company we understand we do not always get things right, however the majority of our feedback is positive,
I understand that you may have read some negative reviews, however I would guide you to our trust pilot site and would encourage you to read through some of our positive reviews as this may provide a better understanding as to how we operate as a company.https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/creditfix.co.uk

If you would like to discuss some of our reviews and or the support we offer then contact us on 0800 0431 431 or reach us on Live Chat at www.creditfix.co.uk alternatively you an also email us at customerservice@creditfix.co.uk.

Thanks again for your feedback and hope to hear from you soon

James - Creditfix
"I work in the sales department and know it's a joke. You can literally do all of this for free. Type letters and send them to the credit bureaus. We spam people all day nonstop and every time I receive a phone call, it's someone pissed that we have been blowing them up. $129.95 a month to do the same shit you can do free at home. If you want 20 minute wait times, be hung up on every time you try and speak customer service, throw away a few hundred bucks a month, go ahead and give us $12 so we can charge you $129 a month for not doing shit!"
Good Afternoon,

In relation to this review I believe this is directed for Creditfix USA and not Creditfix UK, based off of the numeration listed within the contents of the review,

Please note Creditfix UK don't have any affiliation with Creditfix USA.

Could you kindly consider removing this review and directing this towards the appropriate company.

James - Creditfix
"Hi you have left me with no money since Tuesday 8th May due to not telling me I could not bank with halifax. When I phoned you I got told it was not your fault and that we need to open a new account with another bank this we have done. One problem all the money due in to our old account has disappeared we have contact HMRC ref tax credits payments they said they have paid them. We have contacted halifax and they are saying there is no money in that account and no money has been paid in. I had bills due out my account on the 8th May that have failed so you are putting me more in debt. If you had told us we could not bank with halifax at the start then this situation would be resolved as we would of had a new account up and running. As I say credit fix have left me since 8th May with no money to buy food and pay them bills. But creditfix don't Care do they just as long as they get their first payment. After all this I am not considering seeking legal advice as creditfix is there to help get out of debt not put you in it more. I have 3 children and have not got food for them to eat kids on poor countries get treated better and all creditfix can say is SORRY. Sorry for what absolutely shiting on us and not giving a a toss what's happened. Absolutely shocking service and I will be copy and pasting this email in all review websites and forums so other people can read it and go with a company that values and cares about their customers."

I do apologise for the service you have received thus far,
in relation to your case I can see this has now been discussed and resolved, we do appreciate your feedback whether this is negative or positive as this assist's with us improving our services.

James - Creditfix
"Was transferred from knightsbridge to creditfix and all i can say it stay away from creditfix as this company is a absolute joke and a waste of time. They just get you into more trouble and they don't care about their customers. Ive tried getting more debts put onto my iva which they missed but they just don't care. They don't respond to any calls or emails. All they care about is making profits from their customers. I will be seeking legal advise and will be taking legal action against creditfix."
Good Afternoon,

I do apologise for the service you have received to date and we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback whether this is positive or negative.

I have sent an email to the relevant department requesting an immediate update and that you are contacted once this has been reviewed.

In the meantime if you have any questions please give us a call on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk alternatively you can reach us on Live Chat at www.creditfix.co.uk

Donna Wheeler
Verified Reviewer
"I have been left worse off than ever I've had an attachment of earning for 8ths even though supposed to be protected and still happening now I have made the calls and emails to creditfix never a call from them I'm seeking legal advice"
Good Afternoon Donna,

I do apologise for the service you have received to date, your feedback is appreciated and is crucial in assisting in our efforts to improve on our customer service.

In relation to the Attachment of Earnings I can see this has been previously discussed with our colleagues to which has been sent to the relevant department.

In the meantime if you have any questions please call us on 0800 0431 431, alternatively send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk.

James - Creditfix
"This is the worst company I have ever heard I joined it to help instead it ruined my life. I have emailed and called them to stop deducting money from my account since last year and they can't either call or email me back but they keep deduction money from my account ....What sort of company is this who can't respond and yet get money ftom client???I consider this to be roberly without violence My name is David"
Good Afternoon David,

I do apologise for the service you have received to date. We always aim to respond to any emails within 7 days, if you have not had a response then please call us on 08000 431 431, alternatively email us at customerservice@credifix.co.uk and we will look into your query.

We are always looking to improve our Customer Service and feedback is crucial to this, negative or positive so thank you for bringing this to our attention.

James - Creditfix
"How is the rating for this company so high. Their collectiosn team are nothing short of shark loan collectors. Rude and aggressive. Don't go with them. Leeanne even thought she had more of a say than my IP and the manager she directed me too. Very rude, aggressive and abusive. Seriously avoid them. IVA should be about helping people who struggled not abusing them like debt collectors."
Good Afternoon Peter,

I do sincerely apologise for the service you have received to date, We do appreciate you taking your time to provide feedback in relation to your experience as this further assists with us being able to improve on our customer service.

I can see we are currently liaising with yourself in regards to the concerns raised and we will maintain contact with yourself until you are satisfied.

In the meantime if you have any questions and or queries please call us on 0800 0431 431 or alternatively send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk and we will endeavour to assist.

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind Regards.

James - Creditfix
"Had an email at the end of last year stating that Knightsbridge was no longer dealing with my IVA and creditfix were taking over ( never heard of this company ). I have had no issues with knightsbridge and they have always been proffessional and acted on emails very quickly. Reading some of these reviews it is very worrying that a lot of people are having the same issues. If i had a choice i would not be with this company. No contact from them, no response to e mails. Please get your act together or prehaps think of training development for your staff to answer emails in a timley manner when your customers are requesting information or passing information for your records and to make life easier on your customers"
Good Afternoon Natalie,

I do apologise for the service you have so far, Any feedback from our client's is taken into account for this to help improve our services.

In relation to your case being acquired by Creditfix, This was an agreement between Knightsbridge & Creditfix to which when your case was successfully transitioned to Creditfix we sent documents with all the information required to inform our client's about the switch.

If you have any questions please contact us on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk and we will endeavour to assist.

Thank you for your feedback.

James - Creditfix
"I've was transferred from Knightsbridge to this company late last year have never heard from them my IVA is due to end this year this month actually!!!! So will wait and see what happens like a lot of other people who were with Knightsbridge I'm not very Happy!!!! Hopefully it will all be resolved without any problems and my worries will end."
Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to see you have had issues with the switch from Knightsbridge to Creditfix,

Your feedback is taken into account and is used to help improve on our customer service,

Please accept my apologies and know we will always endeavour to assist and with any queries or concerns you may have in relation to your IVA.

If you have any questions please give us a call on 0800 0431 431 and or send an email to customerservice@creditfix.co.uk or reach us on Live Chat at www.creditfix.com

Many Thanks for your feedback and we will look forward to hearing from you.

James - Creditfix
"Fantastic people to deal with clear and precise explained everything . I have had no problems to date"
Good Afternoon Karen,

I am delighted you have had no issues so far whilst dealing with Creditfix,

James - Creditfix
"I have had my iva for one year now and have received great customer service. Best thing I’ve ever done"
Good Afternoon Catherine,

I am delighted you have received great service so far whilst in your arrangement,

James - Creditfix
"Alike a high number of other reviews on here, I was sadly transferred from Knightsbridge to Creditfix a number of months ago. In my 3+ years with Knightsbridge it was plain sailing. In the short time I’ve had reason to contact Creditfix I’ve discovered how unprofessional and somewhat incompetent this organisation is. I feel incredibly vulnerable knowing this company is now overseeing my IVA. I have had to send in the same documents now three times (my personal information.) Im partially deaf and a number of call takers have been so difficult to understand I’ve virtually been in tears after the call because I can’t understand them. I even asked to speak to someone else after politely explaining I couldn’t understand them and was told, “No.” My annual review is currently being carried out and after reading some of these reviews I am dreading the outcome! I have even been addressed with the wrong name during recent correspondence so I don’t hold out much hope! Roll on next year when my IVA ends and I don’t have to be subjected to such demoralising and incompetent practice."
Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear of your issues you feel you have had through the process of the transfer. We are always looking to improve our customer service and do take on any concerns from our clients.

In regards to the annual review this is a process that we need to do annually, This is to make sure the clients affordability is reviewed and amend the payments towards the arrangement if there is any changes .

If you do have any further queries or issues please do get back in contact with us on 08000431431 or contact us on our live chat : www.creditfix.co.uk

Alistair - Creditfix
"I've been with Knightsbridge for 4 and a half years very happy with their service then I'm moved to these Muppets yes credit fix I finish this iva in 5 months and they tell me I got an extra year to pay another 5600 pound they have had an extra 4500 PPI money so that means I've gotta pay more than what I was in debt with I will seek legal advice you ain't getting any more than I owe"

As part of the agreed terms of the IVA redresses such as PPI would come into the full amount of the debt with the creditors, in most cases this will be small amounts to help build up the percentage of the debt paid of to the creditors.

"Sometime ago I was in a very unhappy situation concerning my debt problem and I was advice by Creditfix. Some one rang me to explain how I can coop with my debt problem. And I can say it has help me a lot and I have since recommend to most of my friends to try them if they get in trouble and it work I thank them."
Good afternoon George

Thank you for your review, If you do have any questions please do not hesitate to phone us on : 0800 0431 431 or on our new live chat system on our website: https://www.creditfix.co.uk/

Alistair - Creditfix