Creative Watch Co Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Creative Watch Co
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Creative Watch Co made you happy

"Linda same experience.5 emails no response at all..ordered July 29. Will contact my bank now. It was almost $100 USA."
Are you Creative Watch Co? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Creative Watch Co receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I placed an order for a bra on 7/13. I have not received the bra. I have tried contacting customer service by email numerous times with no response. I also called the customer service & the message was “no one is availabe” . What kind of company is this?"
"I placed an order for bras. My credit card was charged in July and I have not received my bras. I’ve sent 3 emails to them with no response. Guess it’s time to call my CC company and reverse the charges!"
"I placed my order on July 11th. I received a Oder conformation email stating they would send me another email when my order shipped. Nothing! I have sent at least three email to customer service. Nothing! Tried calling today and received a recording that there was not any customer service agents available! I have been charged so I will dispute the charges."
"I recently sent an accurist watch for battery replacement and the service was top class they even cleaned it they’re brilliant"
"I placed an order for a bra 9 weeks ago, I still have not received it, I am unable to track the order as the tracking number does not work, I have received no satisfactory reply or information from the company. It is now in the hands of PayPal. I would not recommend this company to anyone, particularly if you are spending a lot of money."
"Absolutely fantastic from start to finish my watch was repaired and returned to me protetively packed by recorded post"
"Thank you very much Raul, the watch was a present for my husband, I have > received the Seiko in the right time, just exactly the wish of my husband, > in behalf of Tomás (my husband) I give you thank you again. I can recommend > CreationWatches to every body. For my husband is amazing that in the > cheating time we are living, to find a honest company like CreationWaches, > thanks a lot againg."
Creative Watch Co is rated 2.50 based on 8 reviews