Creative Watch Co Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Creative Watch Co

How would you rate Creative Watch Co ?

"I placed my order on July 11th. I received a Oder conformation email stating they would send me another email when my order shipped. Nothing! I have sent at least three email to customer service. Nothing! Tried calling today and received a recording that there was not any customer service agents available! I have been charged so I will dispute the charges."
"I recently sent an accurist watch for battery replacement and the service was top class they even cleaned it they’re brilliant"
"I placed an order for a bra 9 weeks ago, I still have not received it, I am unable to track the order as the tracking number does not work, I have received no satisfactory reply or information from the company. It is now in the hands of PayPal. I would not recommend this company to anyone, particularly if you are spending a lot of money."
"Absolutely fantastic from start to finish my watch was repaired and returned to me protetively packed by recorded post"
"Thank you very much Raul, the watch was a present for my husband, I have > received the Seiko in the right time, just exactly the wish of my husband, > in behalf of Tomás (my husband) I give you thank you again. I can recommend > CreationWatches to every body. For my husband is amazing that in the > cheating time we are living, to find a honest company like CreationWaches, > thanks a lot againg."
Creative Watch Co is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!