CreateMeBooks Reviews

12PM
12PM

lisa@createmebooks.com

31 Barnpark Road

Tell us how CreateMeBooks made you happy

"So pleased with the book. Would definitely recommend it!!"
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad you loved your book :-)
"Really pleased with my book, personalisation makes it extra special, quality is very good, lovely story & beautiful illustration, excellent purchase and have already recommended to friends. This is a gift for my great niece and I can't wait to give it her on her birthday."
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad you loved your book and I hope your great niece enjoys it on her birthday :-)
"A lovely book beautifully presented with nice little personal touches. Granddaughter loved it."
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad she loved the book :-)
"Great book, easy to make and arrived on time. Great finish. More textbook in style than hard back."
Thank you so much for your review.
"My 4 year old loved this book"
"This is a beautiful book, well made, a good size and worth the money I spent on it. The storyline is perfect for bed times and I could create my daughter's likeness quite well with the options available. She loves it, which means I do!"
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad your daughter loved the book :-)
"Ordering process was simple, book arrived within date range. Books are beautifully printed and pictures are interesting and colourful. Character can be personalised but would be good to see options for wheelchairs and other disabilities."
"I have just received the book personalised for my grandson. Although I knew what to expect as I had chosen the options myself, it was better than I had expected. The quality and colours were of a high standard. I cannot wait for my grandson's birthday when I will be able to share it with him."
Thank you so much for your review. I hope your Grandson had a great birthday and loves his book.
"Fantastic company, produced a perfect book"
Thank you so much!
"Just received my books and they are wonderful. I have bought one each for my triplet nieces and nephew's 2nd birthday. It was great to be able to customise each book for each child and I know they and their mum and dad are going to love them when I give them to them at their birthday picnic tomorrow. Many thanks. Would highly recommend these books. Good for now and a wonderful keep sake."
"Lovely good quality book! Really liked being able to have some 'choice' regarding hair colour etc. I know my granddaughter will love it. Prompt delivery was a bonus too."
"Fantastic books- my children were delighted with their personalised books and we have read them over and over again. They will be treasured for years to come"
"When I was younger my mother bought me a personalised book and I have cherished it to this day. The great thing about these books are that our children are also illustrated as the main characters. I loved the options to select hair or headscarf and can't wait to give and read the stories to my children. Additionally great illustrations"
"A lovely book, my son loved it :)"
"We were sent a personalised copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. It's well thought out and so easy to personalise on the website. The print quality it good and my son loves the story."
"We found the books very easy to make. My girls keep going back to them as a bedtime story so they obviously enjoy the tale. Their favourite part of the book involves bouncing on the bed."
"The process was so quick and easy and my daughter was in love with her book when it arrived! Such a wonderful product."
"It's lovely to be able to personalise a book for my daughter. It has helped her go to bed well."
Thank you so much for your review. I am pleased it's helping her to settle down and long may it continue!
CreateMeBooks is rated 4.74 based on 129 reviews