CreateMeBooks Reviews

08AM
8AM

lisa@createmebooks.com

31 Barnpark Road

Tell us how CreateMeBooks made you happy

"Such beautiful book and keepsake. My son loves the story and that the character has the same name and hair colour. I love that you can have a personalised message in the front."
Are you CreateMeBooks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This book is very good quality and it's great to see the child's name on the cover, and the pictures looking just like him."
"Lovely book, good illustrations, decent size, slightly disappointed that considering the price it was a paperback and not a hardback ( couldn't see anywhere on the website to give that info), that aside the gift was well received and will hopefully become a much loved favourite story."
"I ordered three books and I am so pleased with them. A much better quality than I expected. They were easy to order and arrived well within the stated time. I can't wait to give them out. My six year old niece will be so excited, she never gets anything with her name on it. Highly recommend ????"
"Lovely book. Great present."
"I have not received them yet, can you look into this please?"
"This is a brilliant idea, bring able to customise the book for your child. The delivery was alao very fast, even though on the email it said it'd take up to 14 days, it didn't. The book came within a week, fantastic service. Thank you, Love from Sanj and our son Hari"
"I am very pleased with the book that I ordered. It is just as advertised and I know that my granddaughter will love it."
"Really like the book and I'm sure my granddaughter will toi"
"Very nice book - would have been nice to be able to choose from different titles etc but overall very lovely :)"
"Excellent. Book came quickly. Was kept updated on the process. Book is lovely and very easy to order"
"Absolutely loved the book and pictures, saving it for Christmas."
"Ordered a personalised book. I was kept up to date via emails about the order & the delivery process. Excellent Customer Service. The quality of the book is exceptional. Thank You Createmebooks. ?"
"Delighted with my purchase. Very easy to upload the name, and the printing and delivery service was excellent ! Thank you. CL. North East England !"
"Absolutely brilliant. Great quality. My little girl loves this book , the character looks like her and having her named as the princess was so exciting. Thinking of buying more as Christmas gifts."
"I saw an article about Lisa & CreateMeBooks in a magazine, and thought they sounded brilliant. My son has learning difficulties and loves anything to do with castles, knights & dragons etc, so when I saw the article I thought this book would be an ideal extra present for my sons 18th Birthday. I looked on the website a preview of the whole book showed me what the finished article would look like so I went ahead and ordered it, and it was very kindly sent to me before my sons 18th birthday. The rhyming text, great pictures and being able to make the character look like my son, has helped him to read a few pages of the book each night. He loves the book and having a personalised message in the front makes it all the more special. A good quality book, fun story and a great buy. Highly recommended."
"Looks great, a wonderful gift for my little boy and it's personalised which makes it even more special, like that it's a rhyming story, thankyou"
"a great thrill for small ( and not so small) children to be central character of a book"
"my grandson will love this book. its perfect. i have seen books personalised with the childs name before but never where the picture can look like him too."
"The book arrived but not very well packed as it had caused the corner to curl. Hoping to flatten it out before Christmas! The content was excellent and I hope my grandson will enjoy it for many hours. A very colourful and well illustrated book. Overall pleased with it."
CreateMeBooks is rated 4.74 based on 129 reviews