Crawshaw Butchers, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crawshaw Butchers, Kingston Upon Hull

38 N Point Shopping Centre Bransholme Hull, East Yorkshire HU7 4EE, Hull HU7 4PP, UK

How would you rate Crawshaw Butchers, Kingston Upon Hull ?

"The servers are lovely and very friendly. There's such a wide variety of meat so I will be coming here for barbecues in the summer. I like to get a box meal on my break which is worth the money. Usually chicken and chips. It's quick and easy to grab if you haven't got a lot of time. The food is all handled correctly and the place seems very hygienic as well as tasty. I've even bought meat for my dog here like liver for only a pound. Good portions for the money."
Crawshaw Butchers, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews