Cowell Norford Reviews

sales@cowell-norford.co.uk

106 Yorkshire Street

Mr Hayyan Farid
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service thank you"
Lauren Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful and friendly service. Would definitely reccomend!"
"Being able to a rent a property and have Debbie available when there is a problem"
Moira Jankausas
Verified Buyer
"the staff are both friendly,helpful"
(Rochdale) - Posted 1 month ago
"Efficient, reasonable, friendly and professional- couldn't ask for more. Jonny from sales went above and beyond to assist. Highly recommend"
Margaret Churchfield
Verified Buyer
"All staff were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. They were attentive to our instructions and considerate of our needs. They kept us informed of progress along the way and enabled a very smooth completion."
Anastazja Malejki-Morris
Verified Buyer
"I am currently in the process of purchasing buy-to-let property and I have mostly dealt with Jonny Upton who has been very helpful and responsive from the start. He makes himself available to speak to the customer and always returns the calls or responds via the email. He also helped me to arrange quotes for the refurbishment works as I am living a long distance away from the purchased property. The overall experience with Cowell Norford was really good and therefore once the purchase of the property is finalised I am also hoping to rent it out via them as well."
"I was able to go through all the necessary steps to rent a house within a week. They were chasing up the old tenant to make sure the keys were returned and were constantly helpful throughout the entire process."
John Vaughan
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic work done by Jonny & Hayley exceptional knowledge of the area."
Sophie Halligan
Verified Buyer
"Let me view out of hours with the neighbour and we’re very quick in responding to my questions"
"Very pleasant and helpful. I will be using them when it comes to selling my house. They went above and beyond."
Gaz Addicott
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend Cowell Norford and the lettings team, especially Chris who helped move us in."
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you Gaz. We hope you enjoy your new home!
"John has been brilliant from our initial enquiry right up to completion. He has helped us with all aspects of it. He helped sort our mortgage, our solicitors and even showed us round the house himself. All in all it has been a great experience with cowell-norford which has no doubt been down to john!"
Thanks Carla.
"Absolutely over the moon with my first bought home, We honestly wouldn't have been able to get a mortgage if it wasn't for C&N. Would 100000% recommend! Property is immaculate, a great price.. the full process was so easy and helpful. Ask for James the Mortgage advisor, he is brilliant."
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you Toni-Leigh. We're glad we could help, and hope you enjoy your new home!
"John has been fantastic throughout our purchasing process. He has been polite, friendly and extremely professional. He has helped us with all of our enquiries and been proactive in his approach of finding us our new home."
Thank you Ellie.
Andy McQuillan
Verified Buyer
"We bought what is now our 5th home through Cowell Norford and I can honestly say I've never experienced such a great service! John handled our our purchase and dispite me been a customer from hell nothing was ever too much effort. Great service John and cowell norford would recommend to anyone!"
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks Andy, good luck in your new home!
Ian Grrenhalgh
Verified Buyer
"They are very professional, proficient, friendly and extremely helpful in the dealings that I have had with them. It’s good to know that if anything unforeseen occurs help is immediately at hand which is reassurance itself."
Many thanks Ian.
"john has been great so far. He has been very helpful when it has come to arranging viewings. Looking forward to buying a house through him"
Thank you James.
Dawn Hilditch
Verified Buyer
"As a Consultant Solicitor at Kirkham Legal I deal with Cowell Norford on a regular basis and in particular John and Hayley. I have to say that I have always found both of them to be extremely professional, approachable and enthusiastic. I have absolutely no problems whatsoever in recommending them to my friends and colleagues."
Thanks Dawn.
"John has been amazing all the way through. any problems that arisen were dealth with quickly and professionally. he kept his sense of humour all the way through which made the whole process a little more enjoyable and kept me more relaxed. I would like to take this opportunity to thank john and the rest of the cowell-norford team! Thank you!"
Thank you Luke.