Cowell Norford Reviews

sales@cowell-norford.co.uk

106 Yorkshire Street

Lynsey Goacher
Verified Buyer
"Thanks to John for his help with our purchase. Very quick and efficient."
(Rochdale) - Posted 12 hours ago
Faaria Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"They have been extremely helpful. I have formed a great relationship with John he has been great at handling viewings and getting back to me within good time periods. We’ve also had great banter which has been a plus. Overall I have had great dealings with Cowell and Norford. :)"
Faaria Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"They have been great at booking viewings getting back to me. Excellent service overall. John has been great at dealing with all my queries. :)"
Sophie Fleming
Verified Buyer
"John & Danielle have been great all through out the process of selling my house and buying. They have kept me up to date with everything including viewings and have helped me looking for a house to move into, although I didn't buy through Cowell-norford they regularly sent me homes that matched my search criteria and helped in every way they could."
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 days ago
Catherine Crossley
Verified Buyer
"What an amazing team at cowel and norford not only did they keep me updated throughout the sale of my property but also went out of there way to find me rented accommodation at short notice I went with another agency before thinking I was saving money but no believe me you certainly don't get the care and attention from other agencies like you fo from this amazing team very much appreciated and would highly recommend this estate agent to anyone once again thank you very much A team x"
Arnie Freeman
Verified Buyer
"John was absoloutley fantastic, very efficient every time I had to speak to him and we now cant wait to finalise our mortgage! We couldn't of gone through the process without him - he's a credit to the company"
(Rochdale) - Posted 1 month ago
Mr Hayyan Farid
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service thank you"
Lauren Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful and friendly service. Would definitely reccomend!"
"Being able to a rent a property and have Debbie available when there is a problem"
Moira Jankausas
Verified Buyer
"the staff are both friendly,helpful"
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 months ago
"Efficient, reasonable, friendly and professional- couldn't ask for more. Jonny from sales went above and beyond to assist. Highly recommend"
Margaret Churchfield
Verified Buyer
"All staff were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. They were attentive to our instructions and considerate of our needs. They kept us informed of progress along the way and enabled a very smooth completion."
Anastazja Malejki-Morris
Verified Buyer
"I am currently in the process of purchasing buy-to-let property and I have mostly dealt with Jonny Upton who has been very helpful and responsive from the start. He makes himself available to speak to the customer and always returns the calls or responds via the email. He also helped me to arrange quotes for the refurbishment works as I am living a long distance away from the purchased property. The overall experience with Cowell Norford was really good and therefore once the purchase of the property is finalised I am also hoping to rent it out via them as well."
"I was able to go through all the necessary steps to rent a house within a week. They were chasing up the old tenant to make sure the keys were returned and were constantly helpful throughout the entire process."
John Vaughan
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic work done by Jonny & Hayley exceptional knowledge of the area."
Sophie Halligan
Verified Buyer
"Let me view out of hours with the neighbour and we’re very quick in responding to my questions"
"Very pleasant and helpful. I will be using them when it comes to selling my house. They went above and beyond."
Gaz Addicott
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend Cowell Norford and the lettings team, especially Chris who helped move us in."
(Rochdale) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you Gaz. We hope you enjoy your new home!
"John has been brilliant from our initial enquiry right up to completion. He has helped us with all aspects of it. He helped sort our mortgage, our solicitors and even showed us round the house himself. All in all it has been a great experience with cowell-norford which has no doubt been down to john!"
Thanks Carla.
"Absolutely over the moon with my first bought home, We honestly wouldn't have been able to get a mortgage if it wasn't for C&N. Would 100000% recommend! Property is immaculate, a great price.. the full process was so easy and helpful. Ask for James the Mortgage advisor, he is brilliant."
(Rochdale) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you Toni-Leigh. We're glad we could help, and hope you enjoy your new home!
Cowell Norford is rated 4.94 based on 173 reviews