Cowell Norford Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cowell Norford

sales@cowell-norford.co.uk

106 Yorkshire Street

Telephone
"All staff from those at the reception to the main man in this case James were always pleasant helpful and supportive through the process of my mortgage. Promised and delivered excellent service I would definitely recommend them to everyone as getting the mortgage is stressful alone so these all helped me throughout and were very efficient and understood what I needed and explained simplified everything. Thank u all at cowell and Norford and especially James you are brilliant and great at what you do thank u for your honesty time and endless support I will always come back to you and make sure my family does too. Keep up the good work and once again thank u all."
(Cowell) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Dealt with my Queries quickly and efficiently. Made purchasing my first home an easy process."
"Excellent service and friendly staff in the Milnrow office. Our sale went promtly and efficiently."
"All staff worked hard getting my house sold in a short period of time. Regular contact and advice from the staff. Would be happy to use again"
"Mike and the team at Cowell Norford have been instrumental in the sucess of the development at Lambs Fold. Their attention to detail has ensured a smooth transition for buyers into their new homes. Cannot recommend highly enough!!"
"Excellent service, very helpful - guided me through the whole process"
"Johnnie has been excellent from initial advice and welcome regular contact...to arranging the valuation and escorted viewings. Our house sold quickly and the sale is almost complete in just a few weeks. We have been kept up to date and fully informed at all times. It has been easy and a pleasure dealing with every member of the very experienced and professional Cowell & Norford team and we highly recommend them."
"Helpful and friendly would recommend to others thanks you John"
(Rochdale) - Posted 1 month ago
"Cowell Norfed were a great help in helping me secure my new home. The whole team offered a great level of service, with Dominique and Jonny in particular, going out of their way to assist me during the whole buying process."
"Excellent service, very helpful and friendly staff."
"Very helpful from start to finish! My first house purchase and made very simple and smoothly! Highly recommend."
"I can’t thank Johnny and the team at cowell and Norford enough . They provide a service which is second to none , I would definitely recommend them and use them again."
"Big thanks to all at Cowell and Norford. Helping us to achieve our dream home! Special thanks to Johnny, Hayley and Stephen at Milnrow."
"We have been very impressed with the whole team at Cowell Norford who have provided us with an extremely professional and expert service throughout our house sale. Considerate, friendly and very helpful, keeping us fully informed at all stages, I cannot fault their service at all and would definitely recommend them."
"Excellent frendly helpful service would recommend"
"The whole team at Cowell Norford were very professional helpful which made selling easy would definitely use again."
"Great service, makes buying or selling a house alot easier and less stressfu.l"
"Hayley was brilliant customer service wise and very personable. My house was sold in 5 days of being on the market which was fantastic and for over the asking price. A good experience all round."
"Hayley from the Milnrow office was fantastic at selling our house. She kept us updated throughout the whole process and went out of her way to put the buyers minds at ease. She was always contactable either by phone and email which was great as we don’t live locally anymore. The sale went through very quickly thanks to her professionalism and I would highly recommend Cowell Norford to sell your house! We also had the house managed by the lettings team who were excellent and able to get repairs sorted quickly and collected the rent with no problems. If a problem did arise they were quick to sort it!"
"Every member of staff I have had any dealings with have been so kind, considerate and thoughtful. They have treated us as a family and not a number and gave shown great patience towards what was a very frustrating situation. They kept me informed throughout us buying a house and were able to liaise with the people I needed. Their mortgage team were outstanding and so helpful. Thank you."
(Rochdale) - Posted 1 month ago