Cowell Norford Reviews

sales@cowell-norford.co.uk

106 Yorkshire Street

Nicola Wiehler
Verified Buyer
"I found the level of customer service from John excellent nothing was to much trouble. He was extremely professional on every occasion. I would highly recommend Cowell Norford to my friends and family."
(Rochdale) - Posted 5 days ago
"Speaking to many estate agents these last few weeks has shown that John at cowell and Norford knows his subject matter , is helpful and aware of a buyers needs ."
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Paula Brazier
Verified Buyer
"Currently selling my house and so far John and his team have been excellent. Kept well informed every step of the way, keep up the good work John!"
Matt Hildreth
Verified Buyer
"Forgot to say John could sell a igloo to an Eskimo"
Matt Hildreth
Verified Buyer
"Worked hard to sell our house and knew what type of property to look for got us a good deal on the new property"
Jake Marsh
Verified Buyer
"John Lally was very informative when showing us round the property, he was quick and efficient in handling any queries and pushed through our offer / purchase very quickly. Would definitely be using this company again in future."
Mr & Mrs Rigg
Verified Buyer
"John Lally at Cowell Norford Rochdale got us a very good offer for the sale of our house."
Lynsey Goacher
Verified Buyer
"Thanks to John for his help with our purchase. Very quick and efficient."
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 months ago
Faaria Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"They have been extremely helpful. I have formed a great relationship with John he has been great at handling viewings and getting back to me within good time periods. We’ve also had great banter which has been a plus. Overall I have had great dealings with Cowell and Norford. :)"
Faaria Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"They have been great at booking viewings getting back to me. Excellent service overall. John has been great at dealing with all my queries. :)"
Sophie Fleming
Verified Buyer
"John & Danielle have been great all through out the process of selling my house and buying. They have kept me up to date with everything including viewings and have helped me looking for a house to move into, although I didn't buy through Cowell-norford they regularly sent me homes that matched my search criteria and helped in every way they could."
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 months ago
Catherine Crossley
Verified Buyer
"What an amazing team at cowel and norford not only did they keep me updated throughout the sale of my property but also went out of there way to find me rented accommodation at short notice I went with another agency before thinking I was saving money but no believe me you certainly don't get the care and attention from other agencies like you fo from this amazing team very much appreciated and would highly recommend this estate agent to anyone once again thank you very much A team x"
Arnie Freeman
Verified Buyer
"John was absoloutley fantastic, very efficient every time I had to speak to him and we now cant wait to finalise our mortgage! We couldn't of gone through the process without him - he's a credit to the company"
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 months ago
Mr Hayyan Farid
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service thank you"
Lauren Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful and friendly service. Would definitely reccomend!"
"Being able to a rent a property and have Debbie available when there is a problem"
Moira Jankausas
Verified Buyer
"the staff are both friendly,helpful"
(Rochdale) - Posted 5 months ago
"Efficient, reasonable, friendly and professional- couldn't ask for more. Jonny from sales went above and beyond to assist. Highly recommend"
Margaret Churchfield
Verified Buyer
"All staff were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. They were attentive to our instructions and considerate of our needs. They kept us informed of progress along the way and enabled a very smooth completion."
(Rochdale) - Posted 6 months ago
Anastazja Malejki-Morris
Verified Buyer
"I am currently in the process of purchasing buy-to-let property and I have mostly dealt with Jonny Upton who has been very helpful and responsive from the start. He makes himself available to speak to the customer and always returns the calls or responds via the email. He also helped me to arrange quotes for the refurbishment works as I am living a long distance away from the purchased property. The overall experience with Cowell Norford was really good and therefore once the purchase of the property is finalised I am also hoping to rent it out via them as well."
Cowell Norford is rated 4.94 based on 180 reviews