Cowell Norford Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cowell Norford

sales@cowell-norford.co.uk

106 Yorkshire Street

Telephone
"The service and care I received from Dominique was second to none , genuinely felt like she cared if I found a house went above and beyond for me every time... will be recommending Dominique and cowell and norford to anyone I know looking to buy or sell a house"
"A very professional company with an eye for detail. Thank you for your help."
"Very good service. Very friendly and professional. Cheers Gary"
"I used Cowell & Norford to sell one of my properties this year in Rochdale. I dealt with Jonny Upton in the Milnrow office from start to finish. Jonny kept me updated concerning the marketing and was able to negotiate an offer to my required level within the required timescale. Overall, I was pleased with the outcome and would certainly come back to Cowell & Norford in the future."
(Cowell) - Posted 5 months ago
"Difficult to detail a review as we are purchasing through Cowell Norford and not selling through them. As yet contracts have not been exchanged and so I cannot comment further"
(Rochdale) - Posted 5 months ago
"Very helpful and professional in finding the right home. Very attentive to the buyers needs."
(Cowell) - Posted 5 months ago
"Fantastic service from Jonny and his team, a five star quality service. We have used Cowell & Norford in the past and we will definitely be using them in the future. Keep up the good work 👍"
(Cowell) - Posted 5 months ago
"Professional service with efficient handling of our sale. Staff are very courteous and helpful."
(Rochdale) - Posted 5 months ago
"I have recently purchased a property through John Lally at the Milnrow office of Cowell Norford - from start to finish he has been exceptionally helpful and made the purchase of the property go very smoothly. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to sell or purchase a property."
"All staff from those at the reception to the main man in this case James were always pleasant helpful and supportive through the process of my mortgage. Promised and delivered excellent service I would definitely recommend them to everyone as getting the mortgage is stressful alone so these all helped me throughout and were very efficient and understood what I needed and explained simplified everything. Thank u all at cowell and Norford and especially James you are brilliant and great at what you do thank u for your honesty time and endless support I will always come back to you and make sure my family does too. Keep up the good work and once again thank u all."
(Cowell) - Posted 5 months ago
"Dealt with my Queries quickly and efficiently. Made purchasing my first home an easy process."
"Excellent service and friendly staff in the Milnrow office. Our sale went promtly and efficiently."
"All staff worked hard getting my house sold in a short period of time. Regular contact and advice from the staff. Would be happy to use again"
"Mike and the team at Cowell Norford have been instrumental in the sucess of the development at Lambs Fold. Their attention to detail has ensured a smooth transition for buyers into their new homes. Cannot recommend highly enough!!"
"Excellent service, very helpful - guided me through the whole process"
"Johnnie has been excellent from initial advice and welcome regular contact...to arranging the valuation and escorted viewings. Our house sold quickly and the sale is almost complete in just a few weeks. We have been kept up to date and fully informed at all times. It has been easy and a pleasure dealing with every member of the very experienced and professional Cowell & Norford team and we highly recommend them."
"Helpful and friendly would recommend to others thanks you John"
(Rochdale) - Posted 6 months ago
"Cowell Norfed were a great help in helping me secure my new home. The whole team offered a great level of service, with Dominique and Jonny in particular, going out of their way to assist me during the whole buying process."
"Excellent service, very helpful and friendly staff."
"Very helpful from start to finish! My first house purchase and made very simple and smoothly! Highly recommend."
Cowell Norford is rated 4.94 based on 227 reviews