Cowell Norford Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cowell Norford

sales@cowell-norford.co.uk

106 Yorkshire Street

Telephone
"Communication between ourselves, Jonathon Upton at Cowell norford and the sellers have been very good. Also any questions/queries I have come up with Jonathan has answered promptly and as best as he possibly could have. Happy with organisation through arrangements for viewings etc."
"Excellent service and understanding especially from Johnny Upton who as been to willing to help."
"Excellent service and support!"
(Rochdale) - Posted 1 week ago
"Professional and good communication throughout"
"So far Cowell Norford have been excellent. Our estate agent John Nally has been very friendly and accomodating , getting a viewing on a property within a couple of hours of calling ."
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Always find the team at Milnrow very friendly and very helpful, Particularly Hayley and Jonny. I always find them professional, transparent and reliable."
"A massive thank you to John lally . His helpful positive approach was reassuring. He sold my house on the first day of viewing. I would definatly recommend him to anybody. He eliminates all stress with his friendly approach. You can pay me later John lol . Thank you very much"
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"John has been and is very helpful and polite and explains the whole process simply and efficiently."
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I popped in yesterday for advise on selling a property. I spoke with John Lally who listened to my situation and was very supportive. I was not put under any pressure but the personal empathy gave me a good feeling about using Cowell-Norford."
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I have been dealing directly with John Lally, he has been clear and concise in his communication from the start. John has updated me on all developments at the earliest opportunity throughout the selling process. He is professional supportive and happy to help. I am pleased to have him as my direct point of contact."
(Rochdale) - Posted 1 month ago
"Danielle and Dominique were very good at keeping me informed. And what can I say about Johnny - he was very easy to deal with with plenty of viewings. Thanks all."
(Rochdale) - Posted 1 month ago
"I found the level of customer service from John excellent nothing was to much trouble. He was extremely professional on every occasion. I would highly recommend Cowell Norford to my friends and family."
(Rochdale) - Posted 1 month ago
"Speaking to many estate agents these last few weeks has shown that John at cowell and Norford knows his subject matter , is helpful and aware of a buyers needs ."
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 months ago
"Currently selling my house and so far John and his team have been excellent. Kept well informed every step of the way, keep up the good work John!"
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 months ago
"Forgot to say John could sell a igloo to an Eskimo"
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 months ago
"Worked hard to sell our house and knew what type of property to look for got us a good deal on the new property"
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 months ago
"John Lally was very informative when showing us round the property, he was quick and efficient in handling any queries and pushed through our offer / purchase very quickly. Would definitely be using this company again in future."
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 months ago
"John Lally at Cowell Norford Rochdale got us a very good offer for the sale of our house."
"Thanks to John for his help with our purchase. Very quick and efficient."
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 months ago
"They have been extremely helpful. I have formed a great relationship with John he has been great at handling viewings and getting back to me within good time periods. We’ve also had great banter which has been a plus. Overall I have had great dealings with Cowell and Norford. :)"
Cowell Norford is rated 4.95 based on 191 reviews