Cowell Norford Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cowell Norford

sales@cowell-norford.co.uk

106 Yorkshire Street

Telephone
"Hayley was brilliant customer service wise and very personable. My house was sold in 5 days of being on the market which was fantastic and for over the asking price. A good experience all round."
"Hayley from the Milnrow office was fantastic at selling our house. She kept us updated throughout the whole process and went out of her way to put the buyers minds at ease. She was always contactable either by phone and email which was great as we don’t live locally anymore. The sale went through very quickly thanks to her professionalism and I would highly recommend Cowell Norford to sell your house! We also had the house managed by the lettings team who were excellent and able to get repairs sorted quickly and collected the rent with no problems. If a problem did arise they were quick to sort it!"
"Every member of staff I have had any dealings with have been so kind, considerate and thoughtful. They have treated us as a family and not a number and gave shown great patience towards what was a very frustrating situation. They kept me informed throughout us buying a house and were able to liaise with the people I needed. Their mortgage team were outstanding and so helpful. Thank you."
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 days ago
"Jonny is a legend, snappy dresser and nice hair too! Thanks for selling my house 😁"
"Cowell-Norford provide a great service. Their staff are friendly and approachable and eager to help. I have so far been in contact with both John and Harry. As a first time buyer they have made me feel comfortable and confident about my house search. I would definitely recommend them."
(Rochdale) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"My wife and I received excellent service while purchasing our new home. Communication was seamless and informative at every stage. I would defiantly recommend their services for buying or selling."
"At a very stressful time we found the agents very supportive and knowlagble and they have really made the process of buying and selling much easier"
"We have found John most helpful, always keeps us up to date with the sale of the house, very professional thank again wayne dobson"
(Rochdale) - Posted 1 month ago
"The services provided by Cowell Norford, especially John, when selling our property were fantastic. They were extremely helpful throughout the process & were available for queries whenever we needed them. I would highly recommend this estate agents."
(Rochdale) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Staff have excellent knowledge and friendly. Keep the great work up. Thanks dave"
"Communication between ourselves, Jonathon Upton at Cowell norford and the sellers have been very good. Also any questions/queries I have come up with Jonathan has answered promptly and as best as he possibly could have. Happy with organisation through arrangements for viewings etc."
"Excellent service and understanding especially from Johnny Upton who as been to willing to help."
"Excellent service and support!"
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 months ago
"Professional and good communication throughout"
"So far Cowell Norford have been excellent. Our estate agent John Nally has been very friendly and accomodating , getting a viewing on a property within a couple of hours of calling ."
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 months ago
"Always find the team at Milnrow very friendly and very helpful, Particularly Hayley and Jonny. I always find them professional, transparent and reliable."
"A massive thank you to John lally . His helpful positive approach was reassuring. He sold my house on the first day of viewing. I would definatly recommend him to anybody. He eliminates all stress with his friendly approach. You can pay me later John lol . Thank you very much"
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 months ago
"John has been and is very helpful and polite and explains the whole process simply and efficiently."
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 months ago
"I popped in yesterday for advise on selling a property. I spoke with John Lally who listened to my situation and was very supportive. I was not put under any pressure but the personal empathy gave me a good feeling about using Cowell-Norford."
(Rochdale) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have been dealing directly with John Lally, he has been clear and concise in his communication from the start. John has updated me on all developments at the earliest opportunity throughout the selling process. He is professional supportive and happy to help. I am pleased to have him as my direct point of contact."
(Rochdale) - Posted 3 months ago