Coversure Insurance Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Coversure Insurance

How would you rate Coversure Insurance ?

"I was very happy with them then suddenly I was told I needed to take out multiple policies - apparently I needed 4 more! - sending my policy cost skyrocketing 3x - and I only found this out 2 days before I needed the cover, not giving me any time to shop around. I was anyway told that everyone would require the same multiple policies, it was IMPOSSIBLE for it not to be the case elsewhere. I've since found out that this is rubbish, 2 other insurers have offered us insurance with just one (reasonably priced) policy. So my question is, was I oversold insurance, or if their claims were correct, that I needed 5 policies in total, in the 2 years that apparently I only needed one policy, was I even covered for what I thought I was covered for?! I'm super unhappy with them, other brokers have been much better."
"Friendly, informative"