Coversure Insurance Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Coversure Insurance
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Coversure Insurance?

Tell us how Coversure Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"Terrible customer Service , was told cars are fixable people aren’t in a very patronising manner"
Are you Coversure Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Avoid even if the cheapest, very unhelpful and awful customer service"
"I was very happy with them then suddenly I was told I needed to take out multiple policies - apparently I needed 4 more! - sending my policy cost skyrocketing 3x - and I only found this out 2 days before I needed the cover, not giving me any time to shop around. I was anyway told that everyone would require the same multiple policies, it was IMPOSSIBLE for it not to be the case elsewhere. I've since found out that this is rubbish, 2 other insurers have offered us insurance with just one (reasonably priced) policy. So my question is, was I oversold insurance, or if their claims were correct, that I needed 5 policies in total, in the 2 years that apparently I only needed one policy, was I even covered for what I thought I was covered for?! I'm super unhappy with them, other brokers have been much better."
Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with Coversure. Can you please let us know what branch this was with and we will investigate this with them.
"Friendly, informative"