Course Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Course Space
Read Course Space Reviews

Tell us how Course Space made you happy
The course was well laid out. I learned a lot. Taking my business to the next level.
For a beginner like me, this course has given me much more than I expected. I never even realized how rigid my wrist was until the Teacher brought it up. I am going to spend much more time practicing what i learnt and also exercising my wrist by drawing so many lines.
I value the fact that the course is presented clearly. The structure is perfect, informative and grabs my attention.
I enjoyed the animal care course and learned so much from it. It was very informative. I would love to take more courses similar to this.
So far so good! Very straight-forward and succinct points that are easy to understand. Course space applies real-world scenarios and cases that entrepreneurs can also take into consideration.
Excellent subject matter! Great information for the healthcare novice and good reminders for the more experienced.
Perfect course for me as a beginner. It covers all the camera settings at the beginning and creative stuff later.
Very good information on the subject of critical thinking.
Some new ideas and things to think about. After teaching for many years one tends to do the same thing. this course from course space gave me some things to think about.
Excellent information of those who are just starting out or just become interested in dog, cat and rabbit behavior.
This course is very structured. Everything is explained clearly and to the point. Theory was well covered and application was taught very well. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is starting Music.
What a fantastic course! Very easy to understand actionable steps and golden tips. I will take your every course. Thank you. Job well done!
This course was practical and engaging and the ideas presented were very well thought-out and executed! It helps to know that there are strategies in place that can be practiced on a daily basis so that we can be the very best of ourselves.
It was a great session. Certainly learned things going to help me to pursue my career in business domain.
Never done an online course before so just learning which seems good so far and very informative and educational now I need to buy some utensils and measuring things, can’t wait to experiment new things and make some wonderful natural recopies for psoriasis and skin issues thank you.
Very good and clear presentation. I love the way he explains, because other courses use too much unfamiliar terminology, talk to fast and make it more complicated. The problem sometimes is not so much information, but how to slowly get more familiar with basics.
This course is really helps me to improve my skills as a HR in a corporate industry as a fresher. I will definitely use what i learn here at my work place. This course helps me to develop my career as a HR.
Gestalt Therapy is very engaging, yet stays closely focused on the topic - explaining in a very clear way. I like the use of text, interspersed with thorough provoking images. A very good course! Thank you.
Very good introduction to financial services. I highly recommend.
What an EXCELLENT course! Very interesting and informative content. Delivery of scientific information was easily understandable as well. Thank you!
Course Space is rated 4.63 based on 260 reviews