Course Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Course Space
Read Course Space Reviews

Tell us how Course Space made you happy
This was an informative course that helped me a lot with finding content ideas and a fresh new way of writing content that will rank well on Google.
Wow. This was a great intro course. I love that it focused on principles of design, followed those up with concrete examples, and gave just enough detail about techniques and tools to start.
It was a tremendously helpful course for beginners, as well as established freelancers
So far so good. Hoping we’ll get into principles and different examples of attractive gardens.
It was quite easy to follow the lesson and to create the drawing. Practice is the key to success. The proportions are quite clear and quite simplified approach makes it amazingly easy to produce a correct drawing of the last from the very beginning of the course.
The lecturer gave real work examples which help me understand a lot better. I cannot wait to apply what I have learnt in this course.
This course gave me a good presentation of Digital Marketing. I have learnt much from my lecturer. Thanks a lot!
Learned a lot. Now I see what is needed for my growth.
Awesome course! It was very informative and the instructor was very professional in explaining Forensic Psychology.
Yes it was very informative and refreshing to revisit many strategies!
I have learned a lot, I just require more practice. It has been a great experience so far. Thank you!
I didn't know financial terms and how to work in Finance jobs earlier. The course has explained very well and I am hoping to see myself as an Investment Banker. Thanks a lot
I simply loved this course. It was a great refresher and I learn a lot of new material! Thanks for adding the quizzes as well, it helped me to stay on my toes.
A good summary of what bullying is, what causes it and what should be done about it.
Course is great, I already know how to make things but I was lacking formulas. So far wonderful! Glad I chose this one.
This course is a great foundation to continue watching on a continuous basis to remind you of your focus and the many factors that need to absorbed and learned as an artist manager.
I really loved Business management course from course space and I enjoyed learning and the course made learning enjoyable and  the explanations were put together very good and very in depth and above all really loved this course.
I love the simple way otherwise complicated information is expressed about the mind and the human tendency to complicate and build defenses around our thinking and emotions which ultimately becomes our undoing. I like the passion of the delivery which is anchored in real life experience informing study. Highly recommended
A beautiful intro course to Animal Psychology! The course is engaging and knowledgeable. I look forward to taking my courses from course space! Five stars! Thank you!
Great course! I really enjoyed learning these little tricks to help improve my SEO game. Thanks for taking the time to create this.
Course Space is rated 4.63 based on 260 reviews