Course Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Course Space
Read Course Space Reviews

Tell us how Course Space made you happy
I liked this course very much. To sum it up, this is a very good basic professional nutrition course and I can really recommend it!
The course was well laid out. I learned a lot. Taking my business to the next level.
I Love the way you kind off group the task in grids. This is a great way to plan my time
I really appreciate the teacher and the concept. I learned a lot and feel better after adapting a bit my diet. Thanks a lot!
It's a perfect match for me. Excellent course with perfect explanation and wonderful strategies.
This course is definitely a good match for me. My personal experience is already having a connection with animals. Making the connection stronger and being able to hear what they say will help me so much. I am really looking forward to my new journey helping the animal kingdom and being their voice.
Lots of good, practical information. I enjoyed watching. Since I watched all the segments in just two sessions some of the tips & cautions were repetitive. But I realize that it is necessary to repeat important information in each segment since people may watch only one at a time.
It is very detailed it breaks down all different types of abuse that many of us never knew about. Straight forward. Explanations are clear.
I enjoyed the course as it enlighten me more and provided the right information
I really enjoy these calming techniques. I will be practicing them!
I liked the course very much, especially the recommendations and steps how to mix the styles. I missed only a couple of pictures with real rooms with mixed styles.
I like the course. Explains book keeping very well and easy to understand.
A great course, thanks! My dream is to become a successful long term trader and I've started from the very basic. I've taken several courses however these where more "technical" oriented than "fundamental".
I was already familiar with aromatherapy prior to taking the course, but I've learned more now than I ever imagined. I'm excited to proceed to the next level.
I like it very much. Indian head massage always is interesting as a complementary therapy and as part of Ayurveda medicine makes it more important. Thanks to Course space
This course is very good for my career as a HR. It will help me to develop as a fresher in the corporate world.
Great course for beginners. I've learned a lot about HTML and now I'm ready for more advance courses.
Course space has explained and expressed the importance of reputation management, perfectly.
Just love the field and interested in learning the differences between preparations and applications.
The information presented in this course is very relevant to setting up a variety of coaching practices - and includes certification too.
Course Space is rated 4.63 based on 260 reviews