Council Tax Advisors Scotland Reviews

01AM
1AM

help@counciltaxadvisorsscotland.com

The Pentagon Centre36 Washington St

How would you rate Council Tax Advisors Scotland ?

"I was unaware of ways to pay back the Council tax arrears. They helped me understand my financial situation. They suggested me to pay the bill monthly or weekly at the council office. Now I know all the dos and don’ts of my financial strategy."
"Too much relaxed only for theCouncil tax advisors Scotland.Received the best services and solutions ever. Thank You for helping me out of the critical debt issues."
"Great team of workers. Massive support!"
"We were extremely happy with the service. You helped us relieve the pressure we were under by explaining everything clearly and giving us our options."
"Was in a real mess with no way out, wages gone every month just couldn't see a way out at all. One phone call and I have my life back great service would definitely recommend it to others"
"Happy with the service from everyone involved, I would highly recommend the company for anyone struggling."
"I would like to thank them for the new lease of life they have given me and partner, i was looking to quit my job because of a wage arrestment that not only took a sizeable chunk of my wage but also prevented me doing overtime and having 3 kids i need this. Understanding and efficiency is where i was impressed and given my situation it was what I needed, i can't thank them enough, John the money advisor couldn't have been better and I will always owe him for the new life he has given us.....sleepless nights are now no more would recommend them to anyone...."
"Could not be happier with the service thanks"
"So respectful and helpful! Would recommend to everyone."
"Took time to break down and help me understand my financial situation. Also gave me a number of options. Happy I contacted them. Very professional"
"Great Service. Just what is needed"
"They give you all the help you need."
"Very helpful"
"Amazing customer service, thanks again, would recommend to anyone."
"Very helpful, & great service"
"Broke everything down making it much easier to understand"
"Excellent service. Took time to explain my options and what they could do to assist me. Nothing was rushed or pushed to quick. The team at Council Tax Advisors Scotland know their stuff and really will do everything they can to help."
"Swift & easy to understand"
"Wonderful service. Excellent customer skills."
"I called as I couldn't pay my council tax arrears. Sorted it all out for me. Great service. Thanks"
Council Tax Advisors Scotland is rated 4.94 based on 52 reviews