Council Tax Advisors Scotland Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Council Tax Advisors Scotland

About Council Tax Advisors Scotland : Here at Council Tax Advisors Scotland, we understand how quickly Council Tax arrears can mount up, and how worrying this situation can be. It’s why we are here – to provide free, professional advice and to handle everything on your behalf. Our specialist trained advisors are on hand to discuss your situation, and to help you to get everything back on track. Whether you are a couple of months behind with your Council Tax payments, or you are not sure how much you owe, we can help. We are also a fully authorised firm with the FCA.

help@counciltaxadvisorsscotland.com

The Pentagon Centre36 Washington St

How would you rate Council Tax Advisors Scotland ?

Craig F
Verified Buyer

I was unaware of ways to pay back the Council tax arrears. They helped me understand my financial situation. They suggested me to pay the bill monthly or weekly at the council office. Now I know all the dos and don’ts of my financial strategy.
Kevin S
Verified Buyer

Too much relaxed only for theCouncil tax advisors Scotland.Received the best services and solutions ever.
Thank You for helping me out of the critical debt issues.
Nicola
Unverified Reviewer

Great team of workers. Massive support!
Verified Reviewer

We were extremely happy with the service. You helped us relieve the pressure we were under by explaining everything clearly and giving us our options.
Gary
Verified Reviewer

Was in a real mess with no way out, wages gone every month just couldn't see a way out at all.
One phone call and I have my life back great service would definitely recommend it to others
Steven
Verified Reviewer

Happy with the service from everyone involved, I would highly recommend the company for anyone struggling.
Brian A
Verified Reviewer

I would like to thank them for the new lease of life they have given me and partner, i was looking to quit my job because of a wage arrestment that not only took a sizeable chunk of my wage but also prevented me doing overtime and having 3 kids i need this. Understanding and efficiency is where i was impressed and given my situation it was what I needed, i can't thank them enough, John the money advisor couldn't have been better and I will always owe him for the new life he has given us.....sleepless nights are now no more

would recommend them to anyone....
Unverified Reviewer

Could not be happier with the service thanks
Unverified Reviewer

So respectful and helpful! Would recommend to everyone.
Craig
Unverified Reviewer

Took time to break down and help me understand my financial situation. Also gave me a number of options. Happy I contacted them. Very professional
Dave

Great Service. Just what is needed
Karen
Verified Reviewer

They give you all the help you need.
Caroline

Very helpful
Lauren
Verified Buyer

Amazing customer service, thanks again, would recommend to anyone.

Very helpful, & great service
Callum
Verified Reviewer

Broke everything down making it much easier to understand
Adam
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. Took time to explain my options and what they could do to assist me. Nothing was rushed or pushed to quick. The team at Council Tax Advisors Scotland know their stuff and really will do everything they can to help.

Swift & easy to understand
Susan
Verified Buyer

Wonderful service. Excellent customer skills.
John M
Verified Reviewer

I called as I couldn't pay my council tax arrears. Sorted it all out for me. Great service. Thanks
Council Tax Advisors Scotland is rated 4.94 based on 52 reviews