Cottonprint Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cottonprint
Read Cottonprint Reviews

About Cottonprint:

Wholesale promotional clothing, printing and embroidery

Info@cottonprint.co.uk

Cottonprint Ltd
Stanley House
15/17 Ladybridge Road
Cheadle Hulme
Cheshire

Tell us how Cottonprint made you happy
Fab company, fab hoodies and fab prices... delivery very quick.
Hi Jean Thank you for taking the time to review Cottonprint and thank you for your custom Kind regards Cottonprint
Love t-shirts good quality
Great prices and prompt delivery - what's not to like
I decided to give this company a try as my regular wholesaler was short in stock and I needed new shirts for my business. I ordered on Fr. the 28th. Shirts were cheaper, although the postage was £8, but I gave it a go. 4 Days later I received an email, that 3 of 9 items were out of stock and if I wanted to wait or have a refund. I wanted a refund for those items. A minute later I received an email that was meant for another customer. I messaged them to let them know and a week later they messaged back - oh thanks for letting us know. I was still waiting for my shirts as haven`t received anything. So, 2.5 weeks after ordering (and paying with paypal) I messaged to ask where my order was and the promised refund for the out of stock items. I´ve been told they were very sorry and would sort it out for me instantly. I got a refund for 3 shirts. Two days later, a single shirt arrived. So I messaged them again, asking where all the other shirts were that I still was waiting for, 3 weeks now after ordering. I was told that the other items were coming from different warehouses and should be with me "today". 3 Days ago I received another 3 shirts, but now including one that I was told was out of stock and that I now have ordered from a different place and got twice now!! (and miss on the other size). It is coming to a month now after ordering and I still miss items out of my order. This is ridiculous, especially if they need 4 days to let me know items were not in stock (as they clearly were on the website) and then sending out whichever sizes they want, whenever they want, splitted in many parcels, and that all for £8 postage on top!! WILL NEVER USE AGAIN!!!!
Order was correct, delivered on time, price very good, was going to give 4 stars as website needs work - but decided on 5 because it works fine and I have no improvements to recommend to the service and shop.
I would have put 5 stars but one of my t-shirts (gold) Order Id : 93961 arrived with a hole in it. I sent a email on 21st Aug about the t-shirt to the email on the website and still not recieved a reply as of 17th sept
I have used Cottonprint for several years and they always provide excellent service, competitive pricing and quick delivery.
Great service
delivery is a bit pricy but it came really quickly so i can’t complain. this is perfect for my small business so i will definitely be buying from here in the future.
Very happy with 48hr delivery to Scotland. Will definitely order again!
Yet again a perfect delivery thank you
I ordered 200 shirts. 198 tshirts and 2 polo shirts. Should of been next day delivery which I only received the polo shirts. No correspondence at all and still waiting for an email stating when the tshirts will be delivered.
Good prices and excellent customer services
Great product and great service. Thanks
Great products and pricing, fast delivery and really good customer service.
Very disappointed. Bad customer service and a website that is not updated that brought about misunderstandings and a loss of money from my part.
Hello Maria We are not sure how you could rate our customer service as bad as we had no dealings with you, apart from an email to advise that we were sorry but we do not deliver to Greece and therefore have refunded your order - on our website there are no Country alternatives except the UK Kind regards Cottonprint
I searched the web for these because 8 years ago, my husband was given a printed shirt from his sailing club. He has worn it almost to death becayse he says it is the most comgortable t shirt he has! Let us hope these new ones will perform just as well!
Great supplier, all goods great quality and price but lead times......... During Lockdown, understandably, these extended to 7 days and beyond, since then they've dropped to 2 days - sometimes. This week, goods I ordered Monday turned up Friday. No clue as to why so late. Even more ridiculous? They use DPD and have tracking but are ONLY supplier in my book that won't pass that info along so I've had to sit in all day for 5 days hoping that maybe goods will turn up today. I've spent £2.5k with other suppliers this month PURELY because they share tracking
Hi Sam Thank you for taking the time to review Cottonprint We are sorry you are unhappy with our lead times, usually next (working) day delivery is standard if ordered before 4.30 pm. but at the present time delays are unavoidable The reason your first order was delayed slightly longer was that we combined your 2 orders so we could refund the shipping charge for you. Just to clarify your first order was placed on Monday and your second on Wednesday and your order was delivered on Friday morning at 10.a.m which is 3 days Kind regards Cottonprint
I have placed multiple orders with cottonprint and they always impress with speed of delivery and good prices. Have a great selection of items.
Odered 5 white T-shirts and 5 black ones, white were correct but the black ones were the wrong model, more expensive but not de desired ones. Got in touch but no one answered :(
Cottonprint is rated 4.48 based on 858 reviews