Cottage Toys & Interiors Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cottage Toys & Interiors

About Cottage Toys & Interiors: Cottage Toys & Interiors is a boutique online store, specialising in Children’s toys and interiors. Originally started as a craft business creating handmade wooden dolls’ houses in 2000, Cottage Toys has since evolved into a successful online boutique selling stylish, high quality children’s toys and baby accessories. We also offer unique and stylish interiors for babies and children of all ages. From room decor to nursery furniture and lighting.

Info@cottage-toys.co.uk

Unit 11, Spitfire Business Park, Hawker Road

Tell us how Cottage Toys & Interiors made you happy

"Lovely products and extremely helpful service."
"I placed an order for the full Dovetail dolls house furniture set on Sept 16th. On Sept 19th I received an email from Jessica stating that one of the sets was unfortunately out of stock, but as soon as it came in the following week it would be shipped out. They asked if I was happy to wait for my order to be shipped altogether, to be more environmentally friendly - which I loved. It's not often you find a company that is efficient and conscious of the amount of packaging and deliveries they use. The furniture set arrived the following week, as promised, and is absolutely beautiful. Amazing quality! Would definitely shop from Cottage Toys again!"
"Super quick delivery! So happy with the beautiful pink velvet sofa! Absolutely stunning and my daughter now has nicer furniture than us!"
"Delivered promptly, item exactly as pictured."
"All the toys we recieved are great, my daughter loves them,we will definately shop again in the future!"
"Excellent service. Had a problem trying to order but quickly sorted out. Quick delivery. Ordered the circus stacker and it was a great hit with our 3 year old granddaughter. Very good quality wooden figures and lovely fold up playmat to keep everything together when not being played with. Also ordered the tic tac toe game. Again good quality and I’m sure our 5 year old grandson will love it. Would certainly recommend."
"Gift for Grand daughter's birthday. She hasn't seen it yet but I love it."
"Excellent service and extremely speedy delivery. Very impressed."
"Thanks for the prompt delivery"
"Excellent on updating of parcel.arrived on time.perfect qualities. Many thanks will use you again"
"Lovely product and fast delivery. Better price than other websites I found the same item on! Thank you! :)"
"Excellent service"
"Soon delivery in the Netherlands"
"Exactly what i was looking for, very pleased!"
"I love all the products I bought! Specially the super hero costume for my daughter( which is so beautiful)! She loved it so much, she won’t take it off."
"First time ordering from Cottage Toys,I am very impressed.Easy to order and speedy delivery,order arrived well packaged and earlier than expected .Delighted. I will be using your company again. Thank you."
"Excellent service from Cottage Toys, the item wasn't delivered within the original time because of outside difficulties. I emailed and asked for an update and they followed up with regular emails and ensured I received the present in time for my grandsons birthday. Can't praise them highly enough and thoroughly recommend."
"Beautifully made doll house . So pleased with the service and product. Highly recommend it."
"Very reasonable prices and fast delivery"
"Very fast international shipment!"
Cottage Toys & Interiors is rated 4.62 based on 52 reviews