Cottage Toys & Interiors Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Cottage Toys & Interiors

About Cottage Toys & Interiors: Cottage Toys & Interiors is a boutique online store, specialising in Children’s toys and interiors. Originally started as a craft business creating handmade wooden dolls’ houses in 2000, Cottage Toys has since evolved into a successful online boutique selling stylish, high quality children’s toys and baby accessories. We also offer unique and stylish interiors for babies and children of all ages. From room decor to nursery furniture and lighting.

Info@cottage-toys.co.uk

Unit 11, Spitfire Business Park, Hawker Road

Tell us how Cottage Toys & Interiors made you happy

"First class service and my nephew loved the wooden tool set."
"I ordered the Moulin Roty ballerina doll and dresses and the"
"Great quality and the perfect little present."
"Gorgeous girls dress up! My daughter loves it."
"I ordered a foxrider tricycle and we are really happy with the quality of it, much nicer than the plastic one we threw out! Will be back again for the next birthday :)"
"We ordered the shophies house and selection of dolls house furniture. I was recommended cottage toys and will be shopping here again, delivery was quick and ordering easy, thanks!"
"Fantastic service and communication, order was delivered quickly next day and my little one loves his new kitchen"
"Great item and excellent service! This is the second one of these stacker toy sets that I've bought - my daughter loves hers and so this one is a gift for my friend's son. Both have arrived extremely quickly and I'm delighted with them."
"Great communication & Prompt delivery - very pleased with writing desk and chair."
"ordered a selection of cushions and a baby mobile, beautiful products and delivery was quick"
"Excellent service - prompt replies to queries and very quick delivery. Would highly recommend!"
"My order came quickly and I was pleased with all the items"
"I bought the Le Toy farm yard with accessories. It is extremely well made and something of an heirloom to keep in the family! The service from Cottage Toys was also first class and the items arrived well packed. The price was competitive too. I would not hesitate to recommend Cottage Toys and will most certainly use them in future purchases for my three year old grand daughter."
"A lovely business to deal with, wonderful products and an excellent and friendly service."
"The rattan cot is exactly what I was looking for!! Its absolutely perfect. Very sturdy and delivery was great too. Would highly recommend."
"great range of le toy van toys, great choice and love adding them to our collection."
"Our little boy loves his new scooter and toys, thanks!"
"Very helpful gentleman on the phone when we enquired with regards to a dolls house, explained the different features and options. Ordered over the phone and delivered a couple of days later, fantastic service."
"as described and delivery as stated"
Cottage Toys & Interiors is rated 4.77 based on 39 reviews