Cottage Toys & Interiors Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cottage Toys & Interiors

About Cottage Toys & Interiors: Cottage Toys & Interiors is a boutique online store, specialising in Children’s toys and interiors. Originally started as a craft business creating handmade wooden dolls’ houses in 2000, Cottage Toys has since evolved into a successful online boutique selling stylish, high quality children’s toys and baby accessories. We also offer unique and stylish interiors for babies and children of all ages. From room decor to nursery furniture and lighting.

Info@cottage-toys.co.uk

Unit 11, Spitfire Business Park, Hawker Road

Tell us how Cottage Toys & Interiors made you happy

"Returned the parcel and still don’t have my money ! Customer service is shocking and still no response"
I am extremely sorry to receive this message and that you are not happy with the service you have received. Unfortunately when you returned the item there was no order information or name in the parcel so we had no idea where it was from. As soon as I received your email on the 30th chasing your refund and your attempted telephone calls I replied within a few hours and just asked for you to confirm your order details, to cross reference the parcel with your order and issue the refund immediately. I was then a little surprised to see you comment here. I would never withhold a refund from any customer or cause any distress intentionally. I have spoken via email to you again and hope that this explains the situation and that this unfortunate matter is now resolved. Kind regards, Jess
"I made an order for a conversion kit in december, received on the end of june! I think you should have been a little commercial and offer a discount or a little gift to apologize!"
Cottage Toys & Interiors is rated 4.62 based on 52 reviews