Cottage Toys & Interiors Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cottage Toys & Interiors

About Cottage Toys & Interiors: Cottage Toys & Interiors is a boutique online store, specialising in Children’s toys and interiors. Originally started as a craft business creating handmade wooden dolls’ houses in 2000, Cottage Toys has since evolved into a successful online boutique selling stylish, high quality children’s toys and baby accessories. We also offer unique and stylish interiors for babies and children of all ages. From room decor to nursery furniture and lighting.

Info@cottage-toys.co.uk

Unit 11, Spitfire Business Park, Hawker Road

Tell us how Cottage Toys & Interiors made you happy

"First time ordering from Cottage Toys,I am very impressed.Easy to order and speedy delivery,order arrived well packaged and earlier than expected .Delighted. I will be using your company again. Thank you."
"Excellent service from Cottage Toys, the item wasn't delivered within the original time because of outside difficulties. I emailed and asked for an update and they followed up with regular emails and ensured I received the present in time for my grandsons birthday. Can't praise them highly enough and thoroughly recommend."
"Beautifully made doll house . So pleased with the service and product. Highly recommend it."
"Very reasonable prices and fast delivery"
"Very fast international shipment!"
"Fantastic service, had a query in the evening which was efficently responded to and the parcel was hand delivered and the kitchen is just what my neice wanted! So impressed! Thank you! :)"
"Beautiful shop, so pleased to have come across it. Have ordered a few things, had gifts for our little one from there and have a big Christmas wish list for this year too!"
"excellent"
"The toys I ordered arrived on time. They look fine and As they are a birthday present I am looking forward to seeing them played with. I think they will please the little boy I bought them for."
"First class service and my nephew loved the wooden tool set."
"I purchased Hank in a Bag. I was disappointed with the sizing of the product. I thought it would be bigger but it really is a sweet and well made item. The product page included options for express posting which I didn’t select on this case but wouldn’t have been helpful as the item wasn’t available until the following Monday anyway. Overall, I love the selection of products on Cottage Toys and they are always my first port of call to check for gifts for my daughter or her friends."
"I ordered the Moulin Roty ballerina doll and dresses and the"
"Great quality and the perfect little present."
"Good service"
"Gorgeous girls dress up! My daughter loves it."
"I ordered a foxrider tricycle and we are really happy with the quality of it, much nicer than the plastic one we threw out! Will be back again for the next birthday :)"
"I ordered from u guys for the carlo’s gelato-le toy van product as my little one wanted it for her bday and because the delivery charge was a lot I decided to add few bits to the order to make it worth it after waiting awhile for the delivery to cum the day b4 I received it I got an email to say that item wasn’t available and I’d b refunded for it which was very disappointing because on your website it’s still available to order and to reorder it it wud cost more then it’s worth"
"We ordered the shophies house and selection of dolls house furniture. I was recommended cottage toys and will be shopping here again, delivery was quick and ordering easy, thanks!"
"Fantastic service and communication, order was delivered quickly next day and my little one loves his new kitchen"
"Still waiting for part of my order."
Thank you for your feedback. After checking your order we have had correspondence with yourself and one of the 2 knights sets you ordered we were told was not packed. We have apologised and arranged for one new set to be sent out, there was a slight delay due to arrival of new stock. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cottage Toys & Interiors is rated 4.62 based on 52 reviews