Cotswold Hipster Reviews

Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Phil Oxborough
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Ed Silvester
Arrived very quickly, beautifully packed and smells amazing! The bag is sturdy, looks great and is so well made. Can’t wait to give it to my husband for Christmas!
Brilliant customer service from Cotswold Hipster when I asked them to organise something slightly out of the ordinary for me because we live in Jersey. Lovely product that arrived really quickly and beautifully wrapped. Will definitely buy from them again and thoroughly recommend.
Nicely wrapped when I opened the box. The wrapping is so neat I haven’t the heart to open it and check the apron inside as it’s a xmas present for my hubby. Looking forward to xmas day even more now. Thank you.
Beautiful products promptly dispatched, my husband has dreams of being a member of The Repair Shop, the beautiful canvas and leather apron will help fulfil part of his dream!
Very helpful. Quick delivery. Thank you.
Delighted with my camera bag which was far superior to my expectations being extremely well made and finished. It was also in my opinion excellent value for money when compared to what is currently available at this price. A perfect addition to the bag is a personalised leather name tag.
This weekend bag is a birthday gift for my daughter; it's beautifully made and was thoughtfully packaged, arriving three days before the expected delivery date. I'd looked at several similar bags and the price of this one was more than reasonable for such fine quality
I don't think I could be any more satisfied. 5* service all round. The communication was fluid when needed, the response was instant and the delivery was rapid. The product when it arrived was perfect, better than I had expected it to be. Upon receiving my receipt I also got a voucher, I thought so highly of the company I not only recommended it my friend, I gave her the voucher so she too could buy her husband (a chef) a fabulous, well made apron.
Everything about the purchase was first rate. Easy to order, prompt delivery, good communication regarding delivery and a smashing product. The camera bag I ordered is well made, stylish and well priced. I am sure my husband will be thrilled with it. I would not hesitate to recommend Cotswold Hipster to others.
A well made bag. A little smaller than expected for £80. Has many compartments and looks fit for the intended use.
Really like the product and it arrived really quickly.
Fast delivery, beautifully packaged and just what we needed .
Many thanks
I bought this as a gift, quality is lovely and the bag itself is amazing! The delivery was very fast, communication via email was great with regular updates on my order. Overall I'm very happy and I would definitely consider buying another bag from this company in the future. Thank you!
Excellent product and great service would definitely recommend this company
Fast and speedy service, the messenger bag looks even better in than on the website. Great quality product. Have recommended it to my family and friends.
I was really impressed with the customer service and love the bag I bought! Thank you!
I bought a Stanton Pro camera backpack. The backpack arrived quickly and was of a high quality, very pleased
Exceptional quality stylish products at competitive pricing.
First class customer service too!
Andy from NYorks
Great bag, great quality - well worth the money!
Great product, well made, stylish and value for money. Good communication from the seller
Cotswold Hipster is rated 4.94 based on 308 reviews