Cotswold Hipster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Hipster
Read Cotswold Hipster Reviews
Super fast delivery and amazing quality, it really feels like it’s going to last.
Prompt, efficient excellent service.
This apron is all I expected and more. The company website is easy to use and paying was straightforward. The apron was delivered the next day! It's beautiful. The perfect gift for my Carpenter Man! Thank you Cotswold Hipster!
I absolutely love the bag I ordered - lovely khaki colour and the leather handle and straps are gorgeous leather, it reeks of quality. It's a useful size, of beautiful quality and delivery was very quick.
Thank you.
Bought the kingham apron for a friends 50th and he loved it great quality and nice little custom leather name stamp too top it off πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Excellent service.Arrived The next day, after ordering.Beautifully packaged.
The apron was exactly what I was looking for, stylish and great quality .
It's for a gift , so let's hope the recipient thinks so too.Or not then I'll definitely keep it .
Love it x would recommend 100%
Easy to order, delivered right on time and good product.
Excellent service, great personalised item.
Beautifully made bag, delivery was super fast! Will definitely be buying from Cotswold Hipster again...thank you!
A great product which has style and exudes class, comfortable to wear, practical to use and a product I’d recommend to any serious photographer.
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Absolutely beautiful camera bag and apron to use when making jewellery. Beautifully made, lovely colours and practical. What’s not to like?
Excellent good quality work apron, just I what needed. Great fast service too.
Top quality, beautifully made and from excellent materials. Couldn’t recommend more.
Dispatched the same day I ordered, including responses to questions I asked on the order form.

Well done!

It’s easy to do a better job than the average majority but you guys did much better than even the ones doing it brilliantly.

Very refreshing. Product is great and high quality too.

Thank you.
I bought an Upton waxed canvas and leather Apron. Beautiful product and great quality. I asked for a bespoke name-tag and the result is just perfect. Great and quick service, I am very pleased. Thank you!
So pleased with the quick turnaround from my order. The apron was perfect and beautifully packaged and the recipient delighted.
Placed my order & had great correspondence about the progress of my order. First class service from this company from beginning to end. Will definitely recommend them & their top class products.
Well done guys & will be back to purchase again very shortly.
Thanks again.
Paul
Bought the gardeners apron for my wife's birthday. Delivery was very quick. Left it in the box it arrived in for her to open. Really glad I did as the packaging inside was splendid, beautifully wrapped and presented. The apron was very well received and, although expensive, looks and feels the part. Good quality material and leather well put together. My wife is delighted, so I'm delighted she's delighted.
The craftsmanship of the messenger bag was high quality and having your name added is a lovely extra touch. It will be well-used as a favourite bag. The item came quickly and was well wrapped. Great service.
Cotswold Hipster is rated 4.94 based on 294 reviews