Cotswold Hipster Reviews

Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 6th September 2021
Harriet Fuller
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Phill Parker
As ever, the happy crew at Cotswold Hipster, have not failed to impress.... The products they make are faultless in my mind, I love the design, the high quality of materials used and the attention to detail is second to none.... Customer service? You could not ask for better... Swift responses and a full understanding of what is involved in shipping overseas (I live in France) is so refreshing to come across. I buy a lot of products online from all over the world and Cotswold Hipster, you are right up there with the very best of companies I buy from..... Thank you once again for another trouble free order of fine items...
Our favourite review!! Thank you so much, Giles Or should we say merci?! 🇫🇷
Really impressed with the quality of the back and its size is perfect. Quick responses when contacting and fast delivery.
Excellent service great quality product. Thank you
Great looking bag with good pockets. A bit hard to start with but starting to ease up
Easy to use website. Great to have an email letting me know my apron was on its way as it was a present and time was imperative. 100% happy with the apron, we’ll my wife is and the leather name tag is a nice touch. Yes it may appear expensive but you definitely get what you pay for here. Great fit, top quality item and I would strongly recommend Cotswold Hipster
Great bag, really pleased with the quality
Don't you just love it when your purchase exceeds all your expectations! My family and friends crowd funded a new camera for my very significant birthday, so naturally I needed a beautiful camera bag. This one is fabulous, opening the packaging was a thrill in itself. The bag is beautifully made, with attention to detail and quality materials, lots of unexpected pockets and compartments and it even has my name on it to boot! Gorgeous.
Very pleased with both quality of product and customer service!
Have purchased two different bags, a waxed canvas messenger and a canvas/leather camera bag. The products are excellent and the service is exemplary too. If you want a good hard wearing and stylish product, you won’t go far wrong.
Excellent service ,excellent product , great value for money
Excellent product, quality and service from Cotswold Hipster will definitely recommend.
Seems okay. Robust. Need to source two extra straps to attach to the panner rail on my bike so as yet unused but judging by the look and feel it will be a useful piece of luggage.
Thank you for your review Dave. We can supply extra straps for your pannier, I will send you an email with the details. We'd love to see the pannier on your bike to add to our gallery!
A great messenger shoulder bag, top quality.
Purchased and recieved with the minimum of fuss
Great service and speedy delivery. I liked many of the bags in the CH range but chose the Moreton XL backpack to carry all my art materials when I go plein-air painting. It's just the right size to hold a 16x12" watercolour pad. The front straps will be handy for carrying a tripod when vlogging. I haven't been out walking with it yet but really like the look and feel of it.
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 21st February 2022
We're so glad to hear you love your backpack Judith and it's great to see it in action! The Moreton XL does seem popular with artists due to its capacity for pads 🎨
I really love it! I like the quality of the materials.
Thank you very much for your review Farkas ⭐️
Quality products that stand out. Excellent and personal customer service with quick response and attention.
Can’t praise this company high enough. After looking at several camera bags(including several very expensive ones). I decided on Cotswold because they looked every bit as nice as others. When I messed up my order they promptly straightened me out and even reimbursed my error. With regards to the quality of the product, I don’t think it will ever wear out. I certainly made the right decision. If It proves me wrong I won’t hesitate to use Cotswold in the future.
Thank you very much for such a glowing review Steve! We hope you have plenty of great photo opportunities with your new bag!
Amazing looking aprons!
Love love love my new panniers! They look fab on my Royal Enfield 500 Bullet, fitting beautifully alongside the pillion. The rugged material even matches my Belstaff jacket - awesome. Service and delivery was very good and I feel well looked after...although I've never spoken to anyone at Cotswold Hipster... Thanks and good luck.
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 14th February 2022 Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 14th February 2022
Thank you for such an amazing review and we'd like to say we absolutely love your bike. The panniers are perfect 👍
Very Swift delivery. Nicely packaged in tissue, much appreciated as a ‘Special’ birthday Gift for sister in law. Beautifully made, unique gift. Sure she is going to love it!!
Cotswold Hipster is rated 4.94 based on 413 reviews