Cotswold Hipster Reviews

Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Phil Oxborough
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Ed Silvester
I’d been interested by the reviews I’d read but was uncertain about which rucksack would suit me. Speedy advice in response to my online enquiry helped me order the best bag. It was thoughtfully packed as despatched the next day. I’m delighted with a well-designed and beautifully made product. Great service!
I bought an apron as a present for my partner and he loves it so much. It is such a great quality, I am considering buying one for myself as well 😊 Great service!!
Excellent from start to finish. Very quick to complete the style of name tag and to send the order. Very impressive
great site. great product. great service. great experience. A rare & grounded treat in these crazy times. 5 stars all day.
Really nice bag. Tough. Well thought out. Perhaps a little in the large side even with a 15” laptop & iPad in it the laptop is swamped in the compartment.
An absolutely beautiful and good quality camera case/rucksack which arrived quickly
Great product, personalised and delivered the next day. Great service. Would definitely use again
Always great to shop with them!
Amazing product and service. I emailed Mark to check when the Compton bag would be available. Got quick replies and put the order through for me as soon as they had them back in stock. They even let me order the name tag but with my logo for the same price. The compton bag is exactly what i needed. I am a full time wedding photographer and use small compact cameras with fuji. So i wanted something smart and not too big. I can fit 2x fuji xt3s, 4 lenses, a speedlight, batteries and laptop. With still some room left. The bag itself is very rustic looking with pure quality leather. Can't wait to turn up to weddings with it Thanks again all Gary Jude Photography
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 8th April 2021 Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 8th April 2021 Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Excellent service, Delivery and parcel wrapping. We had our order personalised with a leather name tag and the whole package and item was exceptional. Thank you so much Cotswold Hipster, we would 100% recommend.
The apron looks and fits good, I like it. I just hope it lasts for the long term.
Beautiful bag. Extremely well made and strong, will last a life time. Was a bit worried about the size and weight but it fits my laptop and iPad with loads of room for much more. Delivery and service was exceptional. I’d recommend this brand to anyone.
Great choice and really good quality. Individual and unique in the style of merchandise. Will definitely be using again.
Speedy delivery, excellent quality, would definitely buy from here again
Fantastic customer service and high-quality products with great attention to detail. Highly recommend.
Second bag now purchased. This time all leather. Again fantastic quality,and great service. Highly recommended 👌
Very fast service, excellent product which should last a lifetime.
Fast and efficient service. Beautiful quality - really happy!
I bought the apron after having had a rucksack for just under a year. Same great build quality and styling. I absolutely love it, even if it does make me look like a ruddy hipster 🤣
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Great communication, quick delivery and quality of the product exceeded expectations. Would definitely buy again.
Cotswold Hipster is rated 4.94 based on 314 reviews