Cotswold Hipster Reviews

Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Phil Oxborough
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Ed Silvester
Brilliant products delivered next day
I am delighted with my Bruern bag, it is beautiful. The pictures can't reflect what fabulous quality this item is. When I decided to add a name tag, Mark was so helpful and the name tag looks great. Thank you for excellent customer service!!
I wish all purchases on line were this simple - great service, bag delivered within two days and I really loved the motorbike saddle bag I bought. Great set up. Brian
Great bag my husband loves it. Great customer service too
I bought my partner The Burford bag for his birthday since he doesn't have a decent 'man bag'. Everything ended up in my bag! Anyway he was amazed by the quality, especially when I told him it was hand made. He loves all the pockets which are perfect for passports, keys, travel cards, etc. The pockets at the front close firmly so there's no chance of anything falling out. Thank you. We'd definitely recommend the Burford!
Excellent quality products, great communication and next day delivery! Wow, what's not to like?!!
Amazing company!! excellent communication, stunning product and packaging. I ordered an apron from these guys. I had ordered my company name over 2 leather tags, but within 30 mins of ordering i had a call from them to say that they had received the order and that they were able to fit the name onto one tag to save me money. They then refunded the extra straight away and i received the apron within days. When i opened it, it came in a beautifully wrapped parcel, i honestly felt like i was 12yrs old again and opening a present from santa. I knew the apron was inside, i ordered it. But it was so beautifully packaged, it was like i was opening something special. And the contents didn't disappoint. Amazing company and products.
Great backpack, fast postage. Thankyou
Highly recommended! Beautifully packaged, Quality products-arrived so quickly-within 48hours. I LOVE my gardeners apron with the personalised leather name plate. Fantastic gift to myself🥰
Amazing Quality and Service. Highly Recommended
The contradiction in terms of Cotsworld and Hipster delight. This is a tough and well-made bag. Initials added with no delay. Lovely.
I bought two of the hipster rucksacks as presents. As yet, they have not been given. I can only comment on the workmanship of the items and it looks first rate. They were dispatched quickly and welk packaged.
Bag looks great, nice leather name tag. Haven’t tried it in wet weather so not sure how waterproof, but looks good and sturdy canvas.
Absolutely brilliant !! Product as good as it gets and delivered to me on overnight for a birthday party Excellent company , excellent product and excellent service
A great quality apron that I use for gardening, cooking and crafts. It's worth every penny and looks like it will last for many years. I haven't been able to find anything like this on Amazon or in the shops. It makes such a change from the cheap mass produced rubbish that you can't even tie as they are so small. I'd definitely recommend this apron.
The Burford Waxed Canvas and Leather Messenger Bag Green, The quality and strength of build is superb! I have always been a big fan of Ralph Lauren Double RL (RRL) range. This has the same look and feel, but in my view superior, especially at the price. Should have purchased two!
The bag I got is good.
I’d been interested by the reviews I’d read but was uncertain about which rucksack would suit me. Speedy advice in response to my online enquiry helped me order the best bag. It was thoughtfully packed as despatched the next day. I’m delighted with a well-designed and beautifully made product. Great service!
I bought an apron as a present for my partner and he loves it so much. It is such a great quality, I am considering buying one for myself as well 😊 Great service!!
Excellent from start to finish. Very quick to complete the style of name tag and to send the order. Very impressive
Cotswold Hipster is rated 4.94 based on 331 reviews