Costa Property Care Reviews

7AM

office@costapropertycare.co.uk

91 Booth Road

Tell us how Costa Property Care made you happy

"Costa is an attentive and knowledgeable plumber. He doesn’t mess around he just gets down to business"
Are you Costa Property Care? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Costa Property Care receives. Reply Free
"Very reliable, extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. He explain what the issue was and the most cost effective way to solve the problem. I would highly recommend it."
"Very prompt and professional! already recommended them to my friends"
"I had my email promptly replied and he attended quickly. Very polite, reliable and honest. Gave me suggestion on the best course of action to take. I would hire him again and recommend Costa Property services to anyone."
"A team of professionals, hands down. They got the job done in minimum time and the quality has exceeded my expectations by a mile. Needed to upgrade my electrical grid and I never would have expected to stumble upon such a fine service provider. I wholeheartedly recommend them. 5/5"
"I couldn't find someone so quickly and cheap at such a short notice. Couldn't be more grateful. Amazing service!"
"I live in London for almost 12 years now and I've been dealing with a fair amount of plumbers and electricians, but I've never met someone who could do both and some more on top of that. Mr. Costa amazed me with his expertise and professionalism and I am truly grateful to my friend who recommended Mr. Costa to me. Truly one of the most trustworthy and kind tradesmen you could ever find. Fantastic service."
"Had a faulty water pump which had a complicated fixture and was constantly refused by other plumbers until I stumbled upon Mr. Voinea of Costa Property Care which dared to tackle the issue and resolved it with great ease and professionalism. A very experienced person with great attitude and can-do mentality. Would recommend to anyone. 10/10 Service and pricing."
"We`ve had some plumbing issues in our property, called CostaPropertyCare looking for a plumber. the owner of the company took the call and he attend us in less than one hour. easy booking and they accept card payment too. he was very professional, fast, clean and tidy working. after my first experience with this company i strongly recommend them."
Costa Property Care is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews