Cost2Build UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cost2Build UK

About Cost2Build UK: YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP for Home Improvements. Get accurate quotes, top quality supplies, and vetted tradespeople to do the work. All in a few clicks of your mouse.

help@cost2build.co.uk

Cost2Build
Holm Street

How would you rate Cost2Build UK?

"Work carried out to a good standard by helpful and responsive team."
"The representative was punctual, professional and very knowledgeable. He offered to do the job immediately, which was an advantage for us, and completed the task quickly, with a minimum of fuss and little disruption which was much appreciated as we are both in our 70’s."
"Scott and his team helped me get my house ready to be sold, we had loads of number 3s on our home report, Scott come in and gave us full detailed cost to enable us to get the 3s down to 1s. We gave him the go ahead, he completed in 4 weeks and home report was re assessed with the work being completed showing on the home report. We put the house on the market at an increased price to cover the works cost. Our house sold in 6 days being on the market. Many thanks Cost2Build team, i look forward to working with you again in the future, i highly recommend this company to anyone."
"Good professional job - and delivered on budget."
"A very comprehensive quote"
"Not proceeded as awaiting tenant acceptance of works."
"First class service start to finish. dry rot issue that I don't need to worry about any longer."
"very good communication!!!!!!"
Many thanks for your kind words, Need any further help or advice please get in touch. Cost2Build Team
"Extremely professional company and i would have no hesitation in recommending Cost2build UK to any one"
W WILSON ELECTRICAL LTD
Verified Buyer
"Got called to do job very professional and very helpful I proceeded with works and will and can't wait to work with again"
"Excellent service ,friendly snd helpful tidy and efficient amazing job done definitely recommend"
"Scott from fixrot was upfront and very helpful he helped me sell my house. Will be back thankyou"
"We asked for a survey at very short notice indeed. The service was excellent - very informative, helpful and friendly - from the (long) phone discussion before the survey itself; the assistance with arranging access to the property; and the very good, detailed survey carried out. During the survey itself all our questions were answered and potential works explained, and the summary report was extremely useful. This survey was for a property we are considering buying, and even if we end up not buying the property, the survey was definitely excellent value."

Cost2Build Team
"Cost2Build UK - a one-stop shop Home Improvements and Renovation Services in The UK."
G Saunders
Verified Buyer
"Kevin from Cost2Build UK is converting one property and dividing it into three flats in Manchester. He is the project manager and looking after the whole thing. He is professional, reliable, gets on really well with the workmen they have accredited to work for them , reasonably priced, I am happy with the work and it is going to be finished on time. I would certainly use Cost2Build again and definitely recommend them to others."
"Got a quick quote then the workers came no hassle pressure worry was all done in a couple weeks and no mess perfect would use again and highly recommend thanks guys xx"
"Easy to work with start to finish. No complaints at all about the tradesmen or the quality of work."
"Entire bathroom was finished in under a week. Completely stress free while saving money in the process. I'll definitely be using Cost2Build again."
"I called Cost2Build after discovering I had extensive issues with the electrical wiring at home. They came out to see me the following day and had the work done within the week. Strongly recommend."
"I had a kitchen fitted by a cowboy who botched it completely, so I asked Cost2Build to quote for the repairs. They gave me two prices, one to fix the damage, and the second to completely refit a new kitchen. I went with the first option, and I couldn't be happier."
Cost2Build UK is rated 4.90 based on 21 reviews