Cost2Build UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Cost2Build UK

About Cost2Build UK: YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP for Home Improvements. Get accurate quotes, top quality supplies, and vetted tradespeople to do the work. All in a few clicks of your mouse.

help@cost2build.co.uk

Cost2Build
Holm Street

How would you rate Cost2Build UK ?

A W Larvin
Verified Buyer
"Just what I required, good quality at a good price delivered on the day quoted."
(Arthurwl123) -
"Easy to work with. Very fast delivery."
(Alex.clark0117) -
"Great service, item as described, express delivery. Thank you"
(Barbie7378) -
"The price was the best I could find and the goods were as described. The delivery was a bit of a let down. First email said I would have delivery on the Sat or the Mon following. Not the best info however I was around on the Sat and could make arrangements for the Mon. Nothing arrived on the Sat. Nothing arrived on the Mon. At 4.30pm I e-mailed my displeasure. Quick respOnse told me the branch would not deliver until the Tues. No time slot. Emailed 8am Tues morn for a time slot however reply was that driver would be leaving depot soon."
(Klumchen) -
"Superb communication and swift delivery."
(Ctt322t) -
"Kept me well informed of the delivery which was on time and driver very helpful."
(George2538) -
"Good product/price, quick delivery. Thank you."
(Alexdami24) -
"Very good customer service"
(Soonlon-0) -
"Easy to order with quick delivery of my goods, Thanks guys!"
(Adrianneale2012) -
"delivered to wrong address....still awaiting for the blocks to arrive??"
(Robbiip60uk) -
"Excellent value for money, reliable and efficient."
(Garlloy7) -
D Bloomfield
Verified Buyer
"Simple and easy order process, free delivery and delivered by the time specified."
(Davune33) -
"Quick delivery and great communication would definitely use again.Thanks"
(Seabreeze-sept) -
J Corcoran
Verified Buyer
"Good quality prompt delivery friendly and helpful staff"
(Cortess2john) -
"I was pleased with cost2build, the website was easy to use the product was easy to find and the ordering was just as easy, the product arrived in good time,undamaged, so I would recommend cost2 build."
(Jpen8310) -
"Great service with fast delivery."
(Misskt87) -
"Very good quality and fast delivery I will recommend this company to others."
(Blackpun9718) -
"Excellent product & Comunication, Very pleased with my purchase, Great value, & Delivery was very quick with polite & helpfull courier. More than happy with my purchase & definitely recommend, & will purchase from this company again, Many thanks, :-)"
(Kaz_coffill) -
"Fantastic products, fantastic prices and fantastic customer service. Highly recommended"
(Birthday-girl1) -
"Very happy with service, delivered very quickly and for a great price. Will use again for my next project. Thank you"
(Sambndk) -