Corinthian Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend Corinthian Sports

02038161000

Tell us how Corinthian Sports made you happy
Terrible service! Nothing but messing me around, cancelled event and now I have to swap to something I don't want. Do not use them. They are not interested in the client.
overcharged, added management fee after stating total cost was x - we will never use them again - wish i read the reviews first
Never used them, enquired about them or used my email address on any site. Hasn't stopped them from sending spam email to me.
Absolute disaster! Completely ruined the event weekend also tried to charge an extra 15% charge which we refused. These people have no scruples and will not compensate you for their mistakes. Beware of over enthusiastic 5 star reviews!
Dreadful company. Charged 15% service without even discussing this added fee and then swore down the phone and demanded I pay it. I will never use this company again.
Hello very professionaland made you feel welcome
attention to detail, fast response times to questions / queries, a pleasure to deal with. knowledgeable and experienced. Senior management very engaged and seemed to care about staff and customer experience
Very knowledgeable about the corporate entertaining market, attentive staff who aren't to pushy, tailored packages to meet the majority of requirements.
Great service