Core Technology Systems Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Core Technology Systems

About Core Technology Systems: Core is a leading IT solutions provider to the public and private sector.

As a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner, Core offers innovative technical solutions tailored to your business objectives and specialises in implementing the latest systems, both on-premise and in the cloud.

02076260516

hello@core.co.uk

Frazer House
32-38 Leman street

Tell us how Core Technology Systems made you happy

"Core delivered a number of high quality training sessions for us via Skype. We had multiple people dial in to the session to learn more about SharePoint and Microsoft Teams. The sessions were tailored to the specific needs of the service areas undergoing training, which really helped people to understand how the technology could help them- a key factor in change management! Feedback from those taking the training (including myself) was very positive. The trainer, Kat, was knowledgable, friendly, adaptable and responsive to our needs. She even helped us out at very short notice when we had an urgent training need. I can highly recommend these training sessions for anyone looking to boost usage of Skype, SharePoint and other Office 365 applications within their business."
"We have been working with Core to help us rolling out MS Teams, great overall experience"
"Core provide a simple interface that is not bureaucratic. Key contacts such as Kathleen make using them simple and they are a pleasure to work with. The focus on measuring and meeting customer needs is spot on. I will be happy to recommend Core and Kat to my business and indeed others."
"We have been working with Core for just over a year and have found them to be an excellent company to work with. We have used them for assistance with both SharePoint 2016 on premise and K2 Five projects, and found them to be very professional with extremely knowledgeable and capable staff. They have been very flexible when we have required last minute changes and I look forward to continuing to work with them on future projects."
"We've been working with Core for many years now, most recently with SCCM & Windows 10 projects. Great expertise & experience available across the Microsoft product set, and if Natalie is your account manager all the better!"
"It has been a pleasure working with Core over the last few years. They have been professional, approachable and demonstrated their expertise with Microsoft technologies. I look forward to continuing working with the team."
"I have been working with CORE for nearly 3 years. over this time they have completed many successful projects supporting our Cloud first strategy. They have allowed our Group to be agile and grow rapidly with implementation of tried and tested solutions. CORE are an integral part of our IT operations delivery and we are very happy with the service received. Amazing people amazing products.."
"Hart District Council has been working with Core for nearly 4 years on a number of different Microsoft focused projects. To name a few, these have ranged from the migration of on-prem servers to Azure, the migration from Google Mail to O365, and the creation and user training for a sharepoint based corporate intranet. I have always found that the staff are very knowledge and professional, there is definitely a 'can do' culture within the organisation. The account manager and customer service functions are excellent and always go that extra mile when asked. I would recommend them to any prospective client."
"I have been working with Core for almost 2 years now, and they have assisted in delivering O365 (Email Migration) to the Thomas Cook Group. This has been the largest implementation across the group to date, and with that it has brought many challenges with the delivery. The Core team have extensive knowledge and experience which has helped overcome the obstacles we have faced throughout; their relationship building and 'can do' attitude has really made it feel like we have become one team and I really hope to get to work with them again in the future. Their employees are truly a credit to their business."
"Very positive experience developing a bespoke case management system - the team were very engaged and created a well-structured process with lots of opportunities for regular feedback / iteration."
"We have worked with Core on the GDPR as well as a major review of our IT infrastructure. We have found them responsive, highly professional and they have extremely knowledgeable and capable staff. I thoroughly recommend them."
"We worked with Core to implement a new Microsoft dynamics CRM. At every stage of the process from tender to go-live, we have felt very comfortable with Core's approach. The CRM implementation has been seamless, and Core have have been very flexibile when we’ve asked for changes to be made."
"Core set up our laptop/PC infrastructure and continue to develop the desktop image that we install remotely. They provide a very comprehensive 3rd line support service and have some really technical and well trained staff to call upon as and when needed. They prioritise work appropriately and are very supportive in an emergency. Of course, sometimes we’d prefer them to be quicker, but they deliver a good service. They are also able to help at a strategic level and I anticipate undertaking a number of technical projects with them during the next year. Our financial regulations mean we have to re-tender contracts frequently so we will be going to the market next year, but Core are not a supplier I am looking to change at this time. Harry Reid is our account manager and operates in a professional manner and always follows up on issues raised. Having good relationships with suppliers is vital if any commercial relationship is going to work and I am happy to confirm that Harry really helps in this area."
"Core's expertise and knowledge of cloud technology solutions and Microsoft systems. Excellent, and personal, customer service from everyone in the team."
"Level of expertise within the organisation and friendly and approachable team from Director downwards."
Core Technology Systems is rated 4.87 based on 15 reviews