Coral Compass Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Coral Compass Ltd

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Coral Compass Ltd?

info@coralcompass.co.uk

Tell us how Coral Compass Ltd made you happy

"Gave great advice on lighting for my new tank set up. Very helpful and nothing too much trouble."
Are you Coral Compass Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Amazing service, great advice. Would recommend for top class service. Thanks !"
"Great service, great communication, 5 star service!"
"I have received excellent service from Coral Compass, prompt response to questions, and fast delivery of products. I look forward to dealing with them in the future"
"Smooth efficent transaction and fast next day deliver. I am very pleased with my Orphek light bars."
"I have nothing but good things to say about this company - customer service is beyond reproach. Communications are excellent and a 'can do' attitude as good as theirs is a rare find. Highly recommended."
Coral Compass Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews