Cooplands, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cooplands, Kingston Upon Hull

Unit 24 13, North Point Shopping Centre, Goodhart Rd, Hull HU7 4EE, UK

Tell us how Cooplands, Kingston Upon Hull made you happy
Went into Cooplands on Willerby Road on my lunch asked if the meal deal sandwiches were already made up? Assistants reply was "NO" we make them up to order. There was a choice of four fillings one of them been Ham and Cheese. I explained I didnt like cheese and asked if I could just have the ham in the sandwich ( willing to pay the full price of the deal). I was told that they are not allowed to do this!!!! Assistant also asked the other two assistants in there who were making sandwiches they looked at me then both put their heads down without saying a word! I found that to be extremely rude. The other shoppers in the queue looked as shocked as I did!! Needless to say I will never revisit Cooplands and shall be informing all my co- workers who do use this branch for their lunch!!
Love cooplands on my break at work. Always try to get a warm sausage roll because they're the best. Love the cheese straws and sandwiches. Also the deserts are great. Flapjacks and egg custards are my forte ????. You can also pay on card now which I think is long overdue. Don't have to get money out if I'm in a rush. Everything is fresh and I've never had any problems here. It's a part of bransholme centre.
Cooplands, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews