Cooplands, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cooplands, Kingston Upon Hull

Unit 24 13, North Point Shopping Centre, Goodhart Rd, Hull HU7 4EE, UK

How would you rate Cooplands, Kingston Upon Hull?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Jeffery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cooplands, Kingston Upon Hull in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Love cooplands on my break at work. Always try to get a warm sausage roll because they're the best. Love the cheese straws and sandwiches. Also the deserts are great. Flapjacks and egg custards are my forte ????. You can also pay on card now which I think is long overdue. Don't have to get money out if I'm in a rush. Everything is fresh and I've never had any problems here. It's a part of bransholme centre."
Cooplands, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews