Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Joanne Lee
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 28th December 2019
Connie Gillan
More Photos & Videos
All the meat was good quality but the sausages were very rusky with poor taste. Came delivered promptly at given time with lots of ice packs, very impressed.
The packaging & transporting it is excellent.
Customer care is very good.
Essex
never any problems one of the best online though delivery could come down slightly
the cottage pie lacked moister and flavour.
pork and rosemary burger lacked flavour.
we are two old people living in a flat and would prefer potions
of a bout 12 0z. for two people.
Please, we would like ready cooked meals.
I look forward to having, sometime in the future,
Kid meat, Turkey legs, and Goose Legs
Because of the "Lock In" my family was unable to visit
so the larger portions are still frozen - far too big for us- Sorry.
We are rather sorry that it seems necessary to waste so much packaging.
Very good service , quick and efficient delivery , meat packed securely.
Good service, quick delivery, in good order
The product is good quality but I do not see the point of sending it frozen, all the paraphernalia that it is needed it is just over the top.
All's good except I had in my mind that the chicken feet was cleaned/preped as advertised.
Very time consuming to get the outer bit/ skin off. I don't think I will buy again only for that unless I can find an easier way to prep them. That's the reason for 4*
The service is excellent but were disappointed that there was little choice of Turkey meat available.
Butterflied leg of goat was delicious. Sausages were unimpressive.
Great company with great produce and fast deliveries too. Will continue to order from them as very happy.
I had my first delivery last week. All items were very nice so far apart sausages. Unfortunately neither me or my daughter liked them at all. The texture reminded vegetarian sausages - grainy, dry and not meaty at all. It’s really is the reason why I wouldn’t be ordering again because that’s what my child likes the most and I wouldn’t be able to get what I need from one place.
However, mince and burgers are delicious. The range of products is also very generous and I got some products which I wasn’t able to get from anywhere else. Thanks very much for that!
Great produce.

Reliable delivery.
The meat is delicious. We were especially delighted by the retired dairy rump steak. The pork escallops pan-fried really well and we're looking forward to trying the rest of our first order. The meat arrived rather defrosted but I'm assuming it was OK to put back into the freezer as it was vaccuum packed?
Thanks
Jacqueline
Enjoyed the beef broth - used it as a good stock for my own soup
I gave it 4 because of the price at over £5 for one piece off chicken breast when defrosted weighed 153g.
Great meat. Didn't get the 'delivery time' phone call so had to ring and check. Also 2 lots of bacon arrived defrosted. Was told I could make a quiche and freeze it!!!!
Whilst we had a problem , in that we didn’t expect the meat to be frozen. Unfortunately, by the time it was delivered it had defrosted. Therefore the shelf life was shorter.
I have to thank Katherine for her very quick response.
The meat that we received was of very good flavour and very tender.
Very pleased with our delivery.
Delicious