Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Joanne Lee
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 28th December 2019
Connie Gillan
More Photos & Videos
The ribeye was disappointing. No ‘eye’ of fat in this ribeye. Taste was quite bland. The sirloin was so tasty but this can not compare.
Delivery was great - very quick and reliable and I loved the wool isolation and eco-friendly set up. However, unfortunately, will not order again. I ordered some cider vinegar, Himalayan salt and 4 salmon. Absolutely could not believe the poor quality of the salmon. They were much smaller than what I bought from fish markets before so I assumed this was due to them being organic. I slow oven-baked two, my typical method for cooking fish, and was quite shocked by the end result. The skin was disgusting and hard to remove and the flesh stuck horribly to the bones. The flesh itself was utterly tasteless. It was watery and really not good to eat. I have orderd organic fish from a different vendor before and had the exact same taste in the fish. If anything, this has utterly put me off organic produce.
Wasn’t great value for money - some of the produce I would not buy again as not a lot of flavour
Please stop adding potato starch to your sausages, it isn’t needed, they taste better without it and potato starch is (for me) a serious allergen - worse than gluten.
I became seriously unwell after eating these because they are advertised as ‘allergen free’
Although I really like the products on the website, the actual delivery is not to my liking at all. The number of ice packs is ridiculous - thawing them all out is a mess, the water inside and the plastic we have to dispose of is unacceptable and I would rather have fresh products. Supposedly frozen bacon arrives half thawed out and I don’t feel confident freezing it again.
Disappointed. Expected better. Pies- no chicken - beef very tough. Sorry!
Friendly telephone service, but was told the veg is still in the ground and would be harvested and sent to me fresh. The veg was clearly not fresh at all - limp and of poor supermarket quality. Not a lot of it either, so feeling ripped off on that front. Great chicken though.
I was told the vegetables would be coming straight out of the ground when informed by phone that the delivery would be a day late. The veg was limp and absolutely not fresh out of the ground, reall poor quality and hardly any of it there - for the extortionate price I feel incredibly ripped off. Contrary to reviews stating their packaging is eco-conscious, they use far too much packaging - far too much. On the plus side, the chicken was excellent and the lady I spoke to on the phone was friendly.
I thought the steak was tasteless and tough. I left the other 3 in the freezer hoping that they will tenderise. As for the taste I will probably marinate them.
It was very easy to order on line and delivery was very quick. Everything was well packed. I was disappointed with the quality of the pork escalopes as they were tough and stringy and not the best cut. Certainly not sufficient for three adults.
See my email earlier this week.
They were tough and not edible.
We are so disappointed by your products. The ham was a disaster. Freezing ruined it, I think. Your English lamb should have been a no brainer.
We are not moaners, especially during this difficult time, but we could not avoid criticism since you asked.
lovely easy to order and will be using again
Found the stir fry steak strips tough so was disappointed.
The bones were not as fresh as they might have been as they had defrosted in transit. In addition, whilst I ordered beef bones, there was a mix of beef and lamb bones, and many were very fatty, which was not what I expected. Disappointing.
Liver had defrosted - I had to cook all of it straight away
We have ordered about 10 times from Coombe and initially we were delighted as the meat and fish was great. As time went on the quality seemed to slip. I also made an enquiry about their source of fish which they did not really answer. Our last 3 orders were definitely sub-standard and when we complained, in the nicest possible terms the response was almost dis-interest and very much just like take it or leave it. Very disappointed with their attitude and have not ordered since.
The skins(casings) were tough, tasted fatty, all that I've ordered previously has been excellent, won't be ordering pork and apple again
I am sorry to be negative, but I ordered the lamb because in the photograph they had some fat - with proper, to my way of thinking, finish. What came were sad fatless and un-finished, and fundamentally undesireable bits of best end of neck.
Very disappointed that the pie got stuck in the case as there was no mention on how to cook this product about removing the pie from the foil before cooking, hence the pie got firmly stuck so half the pie was missing, the how to cook section should be more detailed
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 3,050 reviews