Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

"Excellent quality meat that you know has come from a farm that cares for it's land and animals."
"I was exceptionally impressed with the speed of the delivery and the way in which it was package. Product goes with out saying - excellent."
"Meat was fine; however it arrived largely defrosted, so there was little point in sending it out flash frozen. This is a major concern and a health hazard when it comes to being refrozen. Some silver skin left on fillet, which it should not be."
"Excellent!"
"Great company, super efficient and easy transaction. I highly recommend this company. Product was packaged perfectly."
"Very good quality will buy again"
"Excellent fast delivery. Both beef and chicken taste great but too early to say if it is doing anything. Would drink more often but a little expensive"
"Great service. Fast easy delivery. Great choice and I really appreciate the offers when they are available. Easy for us to drop off the box nearby to send the packaging back. System works really well. Would love there to be a solution to the meat being wrapped in plastic but I hope that will come with time?"
"Very good bones, but my items where starting to defrost when I received my box, last week was hot though."
"very customer friendly, easy to order on the website. Very superior products."
"Amazing! Great products backed up with really good service. Easy to order and arrived as promised. Happy customer :)."
"Had first box delivered - no issues- packed as expected, arrived on time. Looking forward to future orders"
"We have ordered about 10 times from Coombe and initially we were delighted as the meat and fish was great. As time went on the quality seemed to slip. I also made an enquiry about their source of fish which they did not really answer. Our last 3 orders were definitely sub-standard and when we complained, in the nicest possible terms the response was almost dis-interest and very much just like take it or leave it. Very disappointed with their attitude and have not ordered since."
"Quick delivery well packed and Excellent organic produce x"
"I don't know much about Coombe Farm Organic as I'm a first time buyer. But the website was easy to use and they have a good selection of produce. I'm sure organically reared animals have high welfare standards but I would like to be reassured that they are slaughtered humanely and quickly. There isn't anything about that on the website."
"The skins(casings) were tough, tasted fatty, all that I've ordered previously has been excellent, won't be ordering pork and apple again"
"Great delivery, great price and they taste amazing!"
"Yum! Excellent taste, quality and supremely effective delivery. Ty"
"Second time to order from this company and really pleased with quality and service. So lovely to see such a wide range of meats and offal!! Communication is excellent and staff friendly and hrlpful."
"Pork stock bones make a lovely rich bone broth, especially with a marrow bone added. Full of goodness and healing for your gut."
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.73 based on 1,833 reviews