Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Paul Brown
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Hannah Joel
I bought a pork shoulder, for our first family get together sine lockdown eased. The pork from Coombe Farm was an absolute dream. I slow roasted it and it was melt in the mouth, succulent and so flavoursome. There was no chance of leftovers!! I would highly recommend Coombe Farm Organic for their ethos, customer service and scrumpy products.
Excellent food, great delivery, easy to use web site.
I ordered 12 pies as a gift for my husband. He loves pies! They arrived exactly when I was expecting them, which made it easier to keep them as a surprise. He is very happy.
Superb company - excellent products, very good packaging and delivery.
I never have any issues when ordering from Coombe Farm. Great customer service, great products and quick delivery.
Good service and the packaging was all recyclable or reuseable in itself. There's not much doubt that Coombe Farm do things well. I had an excellent chicken and vegeable pie which for me means being filled with ingredients all within a suitable source. (It was not dry inside as many such pies are.) The bone broth, expensive but then the process is a long one, was good too and handy to have when one cannot cope with the length of time and cost of preparing oneself.
Always arrives still frozen and the quality is maintained
I wanted to buy organic chicken with information regarding the welfare of the animals so I chose Combe Farm. I am not disappointed well packaged and delivered on time. Thankyou
Delicious low fodmop chicken as well as beef bone broth. Fast delivery and well-packaged. I've been using the ice packs for keeping food cool at a picnic or at a BBQ!
The steaks were very tender and had a lovely flavour, just the right thickness. We have also tried the burgers very meaty and also just the right thickness for the bun. Cant wait to taste the sausages.
Delicious and great quality.
The pie was so delicious. Would order again perhaps a selection
I’ve never had this amazing taste of a chicken! It has umami flavour I can’t describe. Worth the price
The best sausages ever! Well packaged with minimal waste and very tasty.
Happy with my first order from Coombe Farm Organic that I have ordered again even though we still have produce we bought last time that we haven't used yet!
I have been a vegetarian for some time but because I have MS I was advised to have beef broth. I could only have organic grass fed so would not have any except from coombe farm because of the quality and the respect their animals obviously receive. This is incredibly important to me so I'm grateful.
The meat was great. I just wish it was frozen in individual portions as a whole packet is too much for us.
Just want to review the items below please
Delicious organic meat and most importantly the bacon and burgers were free of preservatives and nitrite.
Lamb Kofta with sugar added! No excuse