Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

How would you rate Coombe Farm Organic?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"The meat was very good. I loved the packaging and my cat's new favourite place is the box with the wool cool bag inside. It was delivered on time and I feel it is very good value for money."
Azeem Khan
Azeem Khan
"ABSOLUTELY Amazing!"
"So pleased with my purchase from Coombe Farm! Package came on time, neat and carefully packed. The taste of chicken and beef broth is absolutely delectable! I will definitely order more! Highly recommended!"
Lynn Smith
Verified Buyer
"The steak was the most delicious I have ever eaten - in any country"
Janett Scully
Verified Buyer
"Quality of the meat. Fast, timely delivery"
Lisa Dodge
Verified Buyer
"The food was well packaged. And the flavour was delicious. Well worth the money! Will definitely purchase from you again."
Zsuzsanna Turu
Verified Buyer
"It has a very good taste really !! Thanks so much !"
Florence Rowley
"Good product"
Bernice Stronach
Verified Buyer
"Excellent flavour, and very convenient to use. Have tried both the Beef and Chicken broths and now have these items on a regular order!"
Marta CAssaro
Verified Buyer
"The products and packaging are of high quality. Unfortunately the delivery service is less so because in spite of having specifically requested for the parcel not to be left in the foyer of my building's entrance, that's exactly what happened, twice. I requested it to be left in front of my flat's door."
Verified Buyer
Cute!! You know we now have a returns option and you can return your packaging to us Free of Charge!
Mike Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"Extremely tasty and no fillers."
Mike Wheeler
"A worthy extravagance."
Dalia Shpigel
Verified Buyer
"very good and fresh products"
Bernadette Allen
Verified Buyer
"Efficient delivery and delicious product. First purchase of bone broth but certainly not the last!!"
Camay Winfield
Verified Buyer
"We are normally a vegetarian family, but decided we need to have beef broth in our diet, so we wanted organic grass fed bones. Coombe farm seems to be just the Company for us"
Maureen Waller
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely delicious tender organic venison. Very pleased, thanks."
Patricia Braggio
Verified Buyer
"I'm sure it's good stuff but way too expensive."
ANNE GROOGAN
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful tasty bone broth!"
Denise Stevens
Verified Buyer
"My first stint at broth making. Product comes well packaged. Just remember to put in freezer straight away"
Robert Glashan
Verified Buyer
"I recommend everyone to atleast try the chicken bone broth for a week. Best value for money that i've found and having tried a few other "brands" so to speak this one tastes the best in my opinion. Felt great, after having one every morning and before bed every night. Will be buying again."
Tamara Diaz Garcia
Verified Buyer
"The products I've ordered so far have been of fantastic quality, except the marrow bones, which have no marrow in them!"
Liz Holmes
Verified Buyer
"wonderful quality and taste Thank you"
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 1,395 reviews