Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

Alexandra Schlotterbeck
"The meat was very good. I loved the packaging and my cat's new favourite place is the box with the wool cool bag inside. It was delivered on time and I feel it is very good value for money."
Azeem Khan
"ABSOLUTELY Amazing!"
"So pleased with my purchase from Coombe Farm! Package came on time, neat and carefully packed. The taste of chicken and beef broth is absolutely delectable! I will definitely order more! Highly recommended!"
"Good service, quick delivery, loved the product. 5*"
"Quality beef tallow, great consistency, not an over powering smell. The packaging first class, prompt delivery. You've definitely got my vote will buy again. I would recommend this brand. Thank you"
"Wonderful people to buy from, they take huge care and attention to what they do!"
"I order the bones, beef + pork then the chicken feet, the bones are good, but the chicken feet I’m disappointed because it’s dirty, I thought it’s cleaned....that’s all thanks Anne"
"Very good quality. Very pleased with my purchases."
"Great quality products"
"I am a fairly new customer to Coombe Farm Organic and I have been thoroughly impressed with the quality of their products. I sourced them as I am interested in ethically sourced and produced meat, and I must say, their produce has been fantastic. I am about to put my third order in, in as many weeks!"
"Easy to use online system for ordering. I have spent £100s of pounds and have had no problem. Packaging is good - always in good condition when it gets here and food is cold. Food tastes great. Happy customer."
"Excellent in very respect. Thank you"
"Great value for organic meat, we’ve meal planned it to last 2 months (we eat little meat) and are really happy we’ve got a good stash in the freezer! The T bone steak alone fed 3 adults and 2 children! 😁"
"Delicious and excellent value"
"Superb service - I am seriously impressed and will certainly use this company again."
"Great Service amazing quality ."
"The Beef Bone Broth arrived quickly and in excellent packaging. The only downside is that this product is so expensive I can't afford to have it every day so will have to look for a cheaper alternative."
"High quality products, delivered on time and as ordered. Over several years I have yet NOT to be most satisfied with whatever meat I have ordered."
"Made my first organic chicken bone broth from Coombe Farm chicken bones last week - absolutely delicious! I've frozen it and made into daily portions. My gut feels so much better and my skin plumped and smooth - looking forward to making Coombe Farm beef broth too. Great value too, I can highly recommend!"
"Full of pure flavour you can taste the difference to supermarket chicken."
"Excellent bacon full of flavour"
"ordered broth which arrived by courier on time and perfectly packaged ( I am able to return the packaging effortlessly ) Delicious, quality product - will definitely continue using this company"
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 1,521 reviews