Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

How would you rate Coombe Farm Organic?

Sally
Sally
Verified Buyer

So pleased with my purchase from Coombe Farm! Package came on time, neat and carefully packed. The taste of chicken and beef broth is absolutely delectable! I will definitely order more!
Highly recommended!
Anna
Anna
Verified Buyer

Really impressed! This was my first purchase, it arrived promptly, well packaged. The quality was amazing and I made an amazing broth! Will be using Coombe Farm frequently. Thank you!
Ashleigh
Ashleigh
Verified Buyer

Very high quality bird. Came with quite a few feather foliciles still, which at first was a great sign of freshness but was a pain to remove them all. Delivered in secure and temperature controlled packaging. Will definitely buy again. Pic has a lot of stuffing under the skin so looks swollen.
Melanie Thody
Verified Buyer

The Bone Broth was delivered on time and well refrigerated and it is delicious light and delicious.
John Beedham
Verified Buyer

stewing steak is fine but I want to see chuck steak as well
Jane Rowland
Verified Buyer

The delivery quality made me very happy.

Unfortunately I didn't manage to find a list of ingredients on the web site which would have indicated that there was chicken in it & I have a chicken intolerance.

Otherwise a good experience. It won't put me off shopping here again.
Margaret Parkin
Verified Buyer

That's a presumptive question!! I won't say you made me particularly happy, but the broth was reasonably tasty, if a little on the bland side. But I haven't had anything like this for a long time so nothing to compare with
Caroline Smith

Tasted a little salty...
Calistar Ankrah
Verified Buyer

There are very few companies that exceed my expectations, this is definitely one of them. Quality of the produce is very high, as is their customer service, and even the way the deliveries are packaged.
Maoreen Hamdali
Verified Buyer

My first order delivery was cancelled on the requested delivery day and there was no update or notification whatsoever. I called them after waiting for more than 24 hours and was told that the bone broths were sold out so they will arrange delivery for the following week. My husband is not impressed and honestly the organic chicken breast is alright. The real organic chicken breast that i used to eat when i was little was much firmer/ dense than this. I just thought they would be different than whats already in the market.
Jennifer Bishop
Verified Buyer

Haven't eaten everything yet. Mackeral was excellent. Belly lamb was fine it was too fatty for our taste so won't order it again, but absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Chicken to be roasted tomorrow.
Barbara Dye
Verified Buyer

Roast ham hock for Sunday lunch for three, followed by a stew with the stock and our home-grown vegetables on Tuesday. Delicious and very economical!
Aaron Hughes
Unverified Reviewer

The nicest chicken I have ever eaten. It actually looked a different shape to the 'free range' or battery ones you get in the supermarket. The colour, smell and texture of the meat and skin raw and cooked was completely different.
This is how Chicken should look.
Yordanka Kolarova
Verified Buyer

It's a very tasty chicken. My family love it! Thank you!
Ken Jones
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality food, ethically produced and really tasty. Good website, easy to choose and order and quick delivery as and when required. All good.
Vicky Shepherd
Verified Buyer

We as a family love the box. We have 1 a month that gives us 2 roasts and some food for. BBQ once a month. The mince steak is so tasty. We have either a chilli or cottage pie. We even had to order extra because everyone loves it. The only thing we are not too keen on is the meatballs but they are still nice. Just not our taste
Derek Shelley
Verified Buyer

Coombe Farm Organics are a straight forward, no nonsense company who simply offer the best food available and all hassle free.
Fast delivery, excellent company.
Roddy Barclay
Verified Buyer

Very tasty and oacked well as very thin so extra padding was given.
Jacqueline King
Verified Buyer

Lamb neck fillets - wow, brilliant🌟
Karen Ashford
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and good to know where the organic meats come from.
Taryn Venske
Verified Buyer

Great quality meats and happy to have found a nitrate free bacon but I really wish more of the packaging could be recycled. I used to order every two weeks but there was so much waste I changed to once a month to minimise packaging.
Lauren Edwards
Verified Buyer

I liked the packaging. Product seem good value for money. Broth made was tasty!
Judy Talmage
Verified Buyer

Used every last bit of the chicken - roast, cold, curry, sandwiches, liver pate and beautiful stock from the bones. Delicious!
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.76 based on 968 reviews