Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

This is the first time I have ordered from Coombe Farm. And I will be happy to do so again. The main item in the order was a duck. Top quality ducks are not easy to come by these days and this one was excellent. The quality of the meat was top notch and there was plenty of it - it did me 5 generous portions. Plus lots of duck soup and duck fat. Definitely to be recommended!
The delivery was on time and the contents well protected in environmentally friendly materials.
Had problems trying to order on line so telephoned my order in. The staff were very helpful, friendly and courteous. Delivery prompt and delivery driver very polite. Thank you.
Excellent service, on time and all as ordered, all tasty!
Good quality organic turkey mince, much better than shop bought turkey mince.
very pleased with the topside - real old-fashioned flavour
I’ve only put two orders in so fare but both are excellent with great customer service
Great service, great products. Shame about the packaging. Too much single use plastic! And cling film over black polystyrene for the sausages. Really? 😱
Ordered a shoulder of lamb for Easter Sunday dinner. My 90 year old mum had been saying how meat doesn’t taste like it did when she was younger, I also ordered lamb chunks so she could make a curry. Mum was delighted with the taste and said it tasted much more like the meat she used to be able to get. I tried to explain that her meat as a child would have been organic and this is what she was eating again. The 4 stars were because of the shin beef I thought I was ordering for her to make a hot pot. Osso bucco arrived and there was more bone than meat and it wasn’t usable for a hot pot and at £9 for two pieces bearing little meat I thought it was poor value for the money. We were able to get diced shin beef from the local butchers. Overall I would definitely recommend as the meat we did have was very tasty and succulent and anything that makes a 90 year old happy is a winner for me
A delicious Rib of Beef. We don't eat meat very often so when we do it's a delight to eat such a beautiful cut, knowing that the welfare and husbandry standards are high.
Fantastic service. Wonderful produce. Really impressed with the delivery and packaging. Top marks!
love the bone borths!! *****Yummy & substantial
Absolutely fabulous! The products were securely packed with ice bags. You can definitely taste the difference that this is organic and free range. I am so happy that I found this farm!
Lovely delicious meat, certainly can tell the difference from supermarket meat.
great service and fantastic quality meat
I ordered a shoulder of lamb for Easter and it was perfect, would definitely order again.
all the products we bought were really. We could find some unusual products such as pork skin and goat, all delicious and very good quality.
No problem with delivery, easy to order...
ordering procedure good. Arrived in good time. packaging all recyclable and very sturdy though the ice package is not accepted locally here.
The beef burgers had a good flavour but were a little tough. We are having the Salmon tonight. The organic chicken was nice. It was good to know I was eating organic cared for animals.
Very satisfied with service and quality.
brilliant duck, thank you. Arrived on time, again thanks
We ordered a leg of lamb for Easter. It came beautifully prepared. We slow cooked the lamb and it was absolutely delicious, tender and flavoursome. This was the best piece of lamb we have ever had. We used the bone broth which you can also get from Coombe Farm, with wine as the stock. I mean, it doesn't get better than that. Great company!
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.72 based on 4,215 reviews