Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

Based on 5,345 reviews
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 15th March 2022
Paul Fulford
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 1st March 2022
Anna Nieszczerzewska
Really pleased to find coombe farm online Healthy wholesome ingredients and lovely deal containing five appetising ready made meals. Perfect to send to my student son along with a few tasty extras. He was pleased and has enjoyed their tasty meals and pies . Will definitely order again .
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Looks delicious! Thank you for your lovely review, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our organic and sustainable produce. Thank you for buying from us and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Really happy to support such a lovely ethical company producing such delicious food. Super efficient service and completely reliable.
Thank you for your lovely review, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our produce. Thank you for your custom and we look forward to hearing from you again.
We have very good experience with Coombe Farm products. It's a reliable source of tasty, well-reared meat. We can also compliment Coombe farm on their customer service. Recently, we had an issue with a delayed delivery (not their fault to the least, and the first time this happened over many deliveries!), and Coombe Farm went above and beyond to set this right. We can strongly recommend them.
Thank you for your five-star review. I am very glad you are enjoying our excellent service and fantastic Organic Meat. The welfare of our animals is of utmost importance to us."
The best Brest chicken you can buy! Tastes great!
Thank you for your great five star review and recommendation.
Arrived on time and still frozen, couriers delivered within the stated time slot. Excellent packaging and we will re-use it / the ice bags. The beef joint was delicious and looking forward to the steaks! Haven't tried the other items yet but I'm sure they will be just as good. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your lovely review, we really do appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying the produce. Thank you for buying from us and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.
So far so good. Order delivered on day requested. But all in freezer do cannot comment in the meat itself at this time
Thank you for your kind review, as a small business we really do appreciate you taking the time. We hope to see you back shopping with us again soon.
I drink one sachet of this bone broth every morning and I have felt a huge improvement in my health and energy levels. I love it! Thank you!
Thank you for your wonderful review, we hope you come back to order again soon.
Having previously bought from the other big name organic companies (Daylesford, Able and Cole etc), I have got fed up with poor quality ends of meat being passed off as joints. I switched to Combe Farm and have been delighted with the quality I receive. Thank you Combe Farm.
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your delivery, we hope to meet your expectations with every order!
excellent service. When delivery was delivered to the wrong address by DPD and arrived defrosted, this was quickly and efficiently dealt with by Coombe who arranged a replacement with an earlier delivery time -meat this time still frozen. Have used before and the meat has always been excellent or quickly refunded if not to complete satisfaction.
Thank you for your order, it was lovely to hear that you enjoyed the food. Thank you for leaving us a review, we strive to provide excellent customer service and hope you will come back again soon.
Ordered Lambs Liver & Oxtail Liver was fine Not cooked the Oxtail yet Main voncern was the amount of packaging for a relatively small order. Although I've recycled the ice pack & cardboard I'm not convinced it needed so much
We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Coombe Farm organic order, We are looking into our packaging at the moment so hope you will notice a change in the next few months.
Really great choice and the food tastes great! Delivery is always prompt and well packaged
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, we do hope you enjoy your order!
I recently ordered some organic ribs for a weekend bbq. The delivery was quick, the meat was well packaged and I could pop it right in the freezer. After 6 hours of smoking, the ribs tasted amazing, will be buying again!
Excellent service, good value and great pies. Thankyou
We are thrilled to hear that you have had such an excellent experience with us, thank you for writing such a great review.
An excellent company producing wonderful, delicious organic meat. Thank you.
We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Coombe Farm organic order!
Always happy with my purchases and the food comes on time and is well packed. Have also bought their fish, (sea bass very meaty unlike shop bought). As a regular customer I can definitely recommend their products, and I like the company values.
The website was good and the the quality of the packaging was first class although one of the vac pac bags was not sealed properly.
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear you have had some problems with your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@coombefarmorganic.co.uk, so we can look into resolving this for you.
This is Organic salmon. I only ever buy organic salmon, as the production methods for non-organic are horrific, unhealthy ( for both us and the salmon) and unsustainable. I encourage you to similarly only buy this excellent salmon.
Thank you for your five star review. We're so pleased to hear you are enjoying our excellent service and delicious organic produce. The high welfare of our animals is of the utmost importance to us.
My order was delivered on time & everything was of great quality. I really like the fact that the meat products are frozen & grass-fed. Exactly what I was looking for.
I have written several positive reviews for Coombe Farm over the many years that I have been a customer. Their excellence is consistent! The produce is top quality, the website is easy to use, delivery is prompt and customer service, when I've needed it, has always been very friendly, helpful and efficient. Highly recommended.
We just had our first order last week and everything we have tried so far it's been amazing! The flavour of the meat is delicious! You can't compare with any other supermarket, promise. Truly recommended.
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.71 based on 5,345 reviews