Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

889 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

How would you rate Coombe Farm Organic?

Verified Buyer

So pleased with my purchase from Coombe Farm! Package came on time, neat and carefully packed. The taste of chicken and beef broth is absolutely delectable! I will definitely order more!
Highly recommended!
Anna
Anna
Verified Buyer

Really impressed! This was my first purchase, it arrived promptly, well packaged. The quality was amazing and I made an amazing broth! Will be using Coombe Farm frequently. Thank you!
Ashleigh
Ashleigh
Verified Buyer

Very high quality bird. Came with quite a few feather foliciles still, which at first was a great sign of freshness but was a pain to remove them all. Delivered in secure and temperature controlled packaging. Will definitely buy again. Pic has a lot of stuffing under the skin so looks swollen.
Karen
Verified Buyer

My son suffers with ibs abd this bone broth works wonders
Lorraine
Verified Buyer

Great taste, great company, easy to pay and no need to set up an account!
Zoe

Delicious bone broth!
DG
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with my purchases and delighted that delivery is so swift.
It gives me a chance to try different cuts of meat that I would have a job finding elsewhere.
Michael
Verified Buyer

Great product, perfect size steaks and so much flavour
Robert
Verified Buyer

Excellent produce delivered on time. The amount of wrapping was perhaps a bit excessive, even for frozen goods, and the cardboard box almost indestructible!
Verified Buyer

Efficient, on-time delivery of excellent product.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent meat. Arrived on time. Everything is fuss free.
Melinda
Verified Buyer

Really excellent meat, quick delivery - best service altogether!
Joanne
Verified Buyer

Really enjoy the bone broth I make from using your organic bones so glad I found this site.
Julie
Verified Buyer

The service and delivery were spot on. The bone broth was lovely. No complaints
Pauline
Verified Buyer

This is my second purchase from Coombe Farm and I have been very pleased with both orders. It has not been easy to source marrow bones at local butchers so I am delighted to find an organic farm that sells various types of bones including marrow bones. I use them to make an excellent bone broth which makes a great meal that is very healthy. Thank you
Eric
Verified Buyer

The product was shipped within a day and followed the delivery instructions very well. The product was a good piece of meat.
Fiona
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery - excelllent service high quality products
Salome
Verified Buyer

Good quality - too expensive though and some products short on weight.
Jane

Excellent!
Karen
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and produce. Like that they do smaller orders and reasonable delivery costs. Would love it if we could also buy smaller portion sizes for freezer.
Frances
Verified Buyer

These burgers are by far the best we ever have tasted, my children love them
Rosie
Verified Buyer

So delicious, I enjoy drinking it hot from a cup. I'm not sure if it is this broth but my skin is definitely smoother
Domino
Unverified Reviewer

Prepare for Easter an organic leg roast lamb for the family. It was very tasty, tender... We all enjoyed it. Thank you Coombe farm. Also your selection of fish is amazing. Love it
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.77 based on 889 reviews