Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Geoffrey Smart
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Simon Glinn
So grateful to have found Coombe Farm Organics. Being diagnosed with Terminal Triple Negative Metestatic Breast Cancer their Organic chicken bone broth is helping so much alongside my Ckinical Trials at the Christie Hosp. Its helping to fight the imflammation in my body due to the Chemo &Immunotherapy, hence keeping my cancer stable and if anything my tumour has shrunk a little. I feel revitalised after drinking my broth and it also keeps my body cleaner, good for my already compromised immune system. Its delivered in secure frozen packaging. Prompt service, on time and when I need help, there is friendly contact on the end of the phone. Thank you Coombe Farm.
Top Quality Organic Meats will definitely order again
Great products and service
Lovely meat, swiftly delivered and well packaged. Would use these again and again and wouldn't hesitant to recommend them
I did an order to be sent to my son for Christmas. Unfortunately it arrived a day late and had begun thawing. I called Coombe Farm and spoke to a very helpful lady. She asked if they planned to use the items straight away and I told her that they were a gift intended to go in the freezer for Christmas. She immediately arranged for another order to be delivered which arrived frozen and was able to go straight in the freezer. It was delivered by DPD . Very friendly driver who offered to carry it in. This was excellent service and we shall certainly use this Farm Shop in the future and recommend them to all our friends. Thank you.
Thank you, so pleased to hear everything arrived safely!
Excellent and great value as always.
Thank you Jenny great to hear!
Excellent meat, arrived still hard frozen, and within small time slot given.
Thanks Keith!
Fantastic food, great quality extremely helpful staff great customer service. Really high quality produce.
Thank you Romana!
The box of met arrived sooner than expected. It was very prompt. We have not eaten all the meat yet , but we are so pleased with the company ethics and the man steaks were delicious
Thank you Judi!
Absolutely delicious meat, and as for the bacon, well that's going to be my secret as I don't want anyone rushing to buy it all. Great service too, well packed and has arrived in very condition even in the warmer weather.
Highly recommend Coombe Farm. Will definitely purchase again.
Lovely produce - especially the chicken and mushroom pie - let down a bit by DPD courier. Half my first order missing and second order rather damp as if it had been too long reaching me. Suggest a new delivery contractor. But I must praise the excellent service at Coombe Farm when I had these problems, and I will be back once I have room in my very full freezer
Thank you for your review, I will make a note of the issues you had with DPD and pass this onto the company for you.
Meat is good quality.
Thank you great to hear!
Service very good but I am sorry to say most of my order ended in landfill
We are sad to hear you did not enjoy your order, if we can help you resolve this please get in contact with us at hello@coombefarmorganic.co.uk
The meat and pies are excellent and I love the use of retired dairy beef and mutton. I would love to be able to return the gel packs as there are far more than I will ever need and it seems a shame to destroy them.
We have tried a returns of packaging service, but we felt this was using more carbon than if recycled at home and because of a hygiene risk we can not reuse the packaging
Great service the food was great. Dpd lost my original package, I contacted Coombe Farm and they very very quickly got back to me and resent the same order free of charge. Great service and great food I recommend to everyone.
The website is easy to navigate, and ordering was seemless and communications about the delivery were good and accurate. I have only had one of the items, and that was last night but the sausages were very good, and a proper taste of Pork. I'm looking forward to eating my other items, especially the Goat meat which I have a fondness for.
The meat box was delivered within the time slot given and the contents were perfectly packed and frozen. So far we have eaten the bacon, which was very tasty. We’ve also slow roasted the rolled shoulder of lamb and that, too, was delicious, tender and moist. We plan to have the steak tomorrow and we’re looking forward to another excellent meal, So all in all we have no hesitation in recommending Coombe Farm Organic meat!
Highly recommended
It's a relief to have a reliable source of safe and responsibly-reared meat.
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.71 based on 4,607 reviews