Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Coombe FarmRoundham

How would you rate Coombe Farm Organic?

Linz
Verified Reviewer

I really enjoy quality organic meat from Coombe Farm. It tastes so good, and the animals have been naturally fed and well treated.
Lesley Powell
Verified Buyer

very helpful and akways quick responses to any questions about products

very efficient ordering and delivery thus far

the salmon fillets (tinned) are particularly good and far better quality and taste than others have had in past.
Melanie Thody
Verified Buyer

I have found the nicest chicken bone broth in pouches of perfect sizing.
James Woods
Verified Buyer

next day deliver, friendly helpful staff giving an excellent service.
Banu Talay Gonul
Verified Buyer

The product was very good, however its too expensive.
Erika Pollard
Verified Buyer

Um...love combe farm but this is not what I received. They send a different cheaper cut, charged at the same price as the haunch, with no email, option or refund. They did not answer my messages or emails.
Lavern Phoenix

Bones made lovely broth.
Dawn Coull
Verified Buyer

Very good quality product, tasted delicious. Will definitely buy again
Marilyn Conrich
Verified Buyer

ALL produce is GREAT!!! Lovely taste and very good quality, as well as price
E. Cieloch
Verified Buyer

Having placed my first order, I am very pleased. I like that you do not use polystyrene to keep produce cold during transit, and that you have a more responsible attitude to the environment than most companies.
I did email regarding the nutritional value of one product but haven't heard back yet, nearly a week later. That's the only reason I haven't given a 5 star rating.
Jennifer Smith
Verified Buyer

These sausages were very meaty and did not contain any fillers like breadcrumbs.
Anthony Douglass
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing steak. Happy cows equals happy me!
Anthony Douglass
Verified Buyer

Amazing steak. Happy cows equals happy me! I loved how easy the ordering process was and being able to specify a delivery date was really convenient.
Lee Davey-Brown
Verified Buyer

Was introduced to Coombe Farm at the recent Big Feastival and ordered their intro/starter box which was an amazing deal. I still have the lamb mince left to eat but I'm sure it will be as great as the rest has been. Easily the best chicken I've ever tasted and the burgers where super tasty and had the most delicious smell whilst cooking. Have already ordered a BBQ box as a gift for some friends and will definitely be ordering more for home.
Shirani Dassanaike
Verified Buyer

Good. Tender and moist when cooked.
Lydia Kowalska
Verified Buyer

Delicious beef bone broth. Swift delivery and I love making use of the wool insulation!
Sharmin Hussain
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service and communication with customers regarding delivery. Delivery was fast and efficient. Website is easy to navigate around. Lovely unique packaging. 5 stars from me! :)
Susan Holmes
Verified Buyer

Ribs were far to fatty and the beef joint is not at all like the picture it is a flat piece of meat like a large steak which will never feed a family of 4, waste of money.
David Charlton
Verified Buyer

It is freshly frozen and tastes delicious. Delivery was when I wanted and timed to perfection
Liz Holmes
Verified Buyer

absolutely gorgeous bone broth. I will certainly be ordering again. Exceptionally speedy service Thank You Very Much
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 1,093 reviews