Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

How would you rate Coombe Farm Organic?

Graham Rates
Verified Buyer

Our first venison sausages since we left the West Highlands some years ago. A real treat and a very economical meal for three.
ANNE GROOGAN

Wonderful bone broth!
Annette Odell
Verified Buyer

Always delivered on time with a text to say what hour
Caroline Johnson
Verified Buyer

Top quality produce & Customer Services! Highly recommended for bone broth for ultimate health nutrition.
Sarah Crowder
Verified Buyer

The quality of the meat was exceptional.
Lyndsey Tripp
Verified Buyer

I've tried to make my own bone broths, and I can never make it as tasty as Combe farms. I'm totally hooked!!!
Christiana Davidson
Verified Buyer

Really well packaged, delicious meat and delivered promptly..I won't go anywhere else from now on!
MARY WATERSON
Verified Buyer

Great service checked in touch with a small delay very happy with my purchase would recommend this company
Margaret Kirby-Welch
Verified Buyer

Amazing steaks - cannot be bettered.
Jennifer Bishop
Verified Buyer

I buy organic free range as I am concerned to give farmed animals the best conditions possible before they are killed.

The product tastes just as I remember as a child, post war.
Kerry Beavis
Verified Buyer

Made a very delicious slow cooked venison ragu with home made fettuccine. Perfect with a Chianti!
Phillipa Uren
Verified Buyer

It was easy to place an order, I was able to chose my delivery day. I was messaged with a 1 hour delivery slot on the day of delivery. The broth was well packaged and completely frozen
Sue Deanus
Verified Buyer

Even after slow braising found to be grisly
Family did not eat!
Paul Mason
Verified Buyer

The meat is excellent and very tasty! Could not ask for more.

many thanks all at Coombe farm.
Susan Sloan Ltd
Verified Buyer

It was very tasty I would have liked more veg but not sure if u could fit anymore in.
Adam Sidney
Verified Buyer

"I bought some of their delicious, organic stock which completely blew my mind. The flavour was amazing and totally delicious \ud83d\ude0b . You can feel the stock healing you as you\u2019re drinking it and for ever afterwards as well. Literally incredible stuff. Have just placed my second order. Loving it. Peace and love \ud83d\udc95 "
Fleur Price
Verified Buyer

Coombe farm kept me informed about the progress of my order very well, and it was delivered on time and in the right place!
So far, we have tried the celeriac soup, the sausages and the pasty. The soup was very tasty, like home-made, possibly a little bit salty; the sausages were spicy, lovely and cooked very well to an appetizing brown, but it was the pasty I loved! I had frozen it, so after defrosting it slightly, egg-washed it and cooked it for about 40 mins til golden. Had it today for both lunch and dinner because it was too much in one go. It was truly, really DELICIOUS! I am going to have to have more pasties soon :) I would thoroughly recommend the Coombe farm produce I have tried so far.
Roxanne Codd
Verified Buyer

From my boxes so far we have tried the Meatballs, Pork & Apple sausages, and beef mince meat. They taste amazing. The Meatballs had so much flavour and they were a good size.
Marie Latham
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and kept up to date with delivery timing.
Colin Thornton
Verified Buyer

Apart from a conflicting contents list, this box was really good.
Sausage Rolls are first class.
All nicely packed and kept frozen.
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 1,198 reviews