Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

Click Here
Alexandra Schlotterbeck
"The meat was very good. I loved the packaging and my cat's new favourite place is the box with the wool cool bag inside. It was delivered on time and I feel it is very good value for money."
Azeem Khan
"ABSOLUTELY Amazing!"
"So pleased with my purchase from Coombe Farm! Package came on time, neat and carefully packed. The taste of chicken and beef broth is absolutely delectable! I will definitely order more! Highly recommended!"
"Had very little substance. Very watery."
"Excellent service 10 out of 10. Amazing product very tasty both the beef and chicken broth. Thankyou"
"Great service and love all the products I have tried so far!"
"Delicious! Best bone broth I've tasted."
"Excellent products. Easy to order and fast delivery."
"Excellent taste and very good quality meat. Exceptional service and efficient delivery - highly recommended"
"All products that I have tried to date have been fabulous A shame about sod delivery"
"Overall a great purchase. A bit pricey for me as a single person, but worth it for the quality of the meat."
"Arrived beautifully packaged , on time , and tastes delicious πŸ˜‹"
"Arrived prompt. Well packaged. Lots of ice packs and insulation. Im a repeat customer. Because I like the produce and service."
"Absolutely delicious!! I can’t wait to buy and cook it again"
"so glad I found you delivery every month fantastic And the service so good"
"Gorgeous pie, perfect pastry. Great selection in the meat box. All in all great service and great produce."
"Very efficient service and products taste great."
"our parcel arrived very well packaged and everything was still frozen inside, ready for the freezer."
"This broth is so tasty ...kicks off my day"
"Absolutely delicious sausages - the best we've tried in a long while. But a switch toward more recyclable packaging would be appreciated. The existing materials - Styrofoam and plastic wrap - to make us hesitant to reorder."
"Good but l expected a bigger portion"
"Incredibly tasty and easy to cook. Well worth buying them."
"Arrived as expected, good communication regarding delivery"
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 1,893 reviews