Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

These are truly delicious and knowing the positive story behind them makes them a firm favourite in our house.
Great value for money. Good quality food. Easy to order. Well packaged Would recommend.
I am so glad I found Coombe Farm. The products are excellent, as is the service. Thank you so much.
Consistently tender tasty meat. You can taste the TLC in every slice.
Thank you for providing this fantastic service. Very happy with the quality of your produce and will even order again in the future even though the Biltong you sent me was out of date. Haven't tried it so I won't be reviewing that.
Thanks so much for such quality chicken :) Come back soon !
These beef bones have honestly given me the best and cleanest yield of bone broth I have ever made!! Pleasantly surprised by the amazing selection of bones and the fact that they were relatively inexpensive. I will definitely be ordering from coombe farms again!!
Absolutely pleasure to deal with Coombe Farm Organic. Will buy organic products again. Thank you
So far I am very impressed, I have reviewed the products I have eaten so far
I love ordering from Coombe farm because they deliver so quickly. No waiting for a week for your order to arrive like some companies. Their meat is always excellent too.
Quick delivery and delicious product!
this was the second time I ordered a duck and it was absolutely great. Very happy with Coombe Farm's approach to animal welfare
Absolutely love Coombe Farm Organic. Our lamb chops were just epic. No other way to describe them really. Service and quality is always nothing less than fantastic.
Beautifully packaged, quality ingredients! Thank you.
Quality tuna and Turkey mince, prompt service
Im only saying acceptable because two products arrived soft, not frozen, and had to throw, and I had no response to two emails that I sent informing them. I know they received these because I had had communications prior to receiving my order about delivery.
This is the only the second time we have purchased from Coombe Farm Organic, both times we found from initial ordering through to delivery, to be a very pleasant experience.
very happy with your bone broth,i used to make my own but yours was a little better would not hesitate to recomend you to others.
Absolutely delicious and full of healthy ingrediens
Excellent produce will certainly use again
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 2,115 reviews