Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

How would you rate Coombe Farm Organic ?

Alexandra Schlotterbeck
Alexandra Schlotterbeck
"The meat was very good. I loved the packaging and my cat's new favourite place is the box with the wool cool bag inside. It was delivered on time and I feel it is very good value for money."
Azeem Khan
Azeem Khan
"ABSOLUTELY Amazing!"
"So pleased with my purchase from Coombe Farm! Package came on time, neat and carefully packed. The taste of chicken and beef broth is absolutely delectable! I will definitely order more! Highly recommended!"
"I received my first order from Coombe Farm yesterday ! I have to say what an impressive company to deal with ! From writing my order to receiving it , everything was so organised & professional. I ordered Hake fillets which we've just had for tea and they were the best we've ever tasted. Fresh , meaty & worth every penny. I also ordered the organic beef bone broth as I have painful joints and the gelatine is good for them. I had one yesterday & it's very tasty. Maybe slightly pricey for the amount but I would rather have quality than quantity. The delivery was extremely efficient , I suspected I would be out and my delivery instructions were adhered to and a photo sent to my phone. Honestly , I could not have asked for better service & I will definitely use again. Thank you. Sue."
Caroline Gedney
Verified Buyer
"really tasty :) super easy to freeze or use straight away"
Paul Mason
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use web site and ordering. Fantastic meat and prompt delivery!"
Lesley Critchlow
Verified Buyer
"Friendly helpful and delicious meat!"
Janet Shuri
Verified Buyer
"Chicken feet came frozen but very fresh once defrosted. However it said on the website it’s been cleaned but wasn’t the case. Abit pricey as well. Won’t be buying chicken feet anymore unfortunately"
John Wyatt
Verified Buyer
"Amazing. Best Filet ive eaten for a long time. Highly recommended!! My friends were impressed."
Andrea Finney
Verified Buyer
"Delivered when they said. Helpful information about the products. Well-packaged."
Sylvia Mellery-Pratt
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, and very tasty healthy food, delivered to your door."
Charlie Murrays
Verified Buyer
"The most delicious sausages"
David Jones
Verified Buyer
"There was a quality range of tasty meat products inside the box which have been most enjoyed .The order arrived on time securely packed with the added bonus of being able to return the box it arrived in to be recycled."
Linzi Berryman
Verified Buyer
"All items were very tasty! not had such a great steak in a long time. Love the packaging, will be reused in various ways, and as a bonus - I really like the ethics of this company."
Ceri Loxley
Verified Buyer
"Delicious bone broth. I drink it every day so I'm so glad to see that they're doing bigger packs as this makes it more affordable. I also love that I can send back the packaging to be reused. Thank you for such a great service."
Aaron Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Coombe farm organic answered all my questions regarding animal health, care and slaughter. Its very important that what I buy comes from animals that are fed what they should be eating, not pumped with god knows what and the animals are not slaughted by any religious method ever. With large supermarkets being so unethical its refreshing to buy from a company where the meat tastes like meat and not like watery, salty rubber. I will continue to buy from Coobe Farm Organic."
Maria Conti
Verified Buyer
"Recommended for a damaged knee ligament, far more delicious than expected. Perfectly packaged with a very sensible option to return the packaging free of charge. Delighted customer *****"
Sheineez Barber
Verified Buyer
"Ribeye not good, stock excellent"
Shelley Patey
Verified Buyer
"Really good taste and pleasant to drink. I’d like to give it 5 stars but I have not tried any other brand. However, very happy with this and the ingredients look excellent."
John Erskine
Verified Buyer
"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME COSTMER TO COOMBE FARM ORGANIC,AND IT IS THE BEST MEET ,ANDFOR TEASTIT IS VERY GOOD ,AND WILL ORDERING AGAING AND THE LAMB THE REST OFF THEIR ORGAINIC PRODUCTS IS VERY GOOD"
John Friel
"Quite nice soup"
Ian Stiell
Verified Buyer
"The chicken livers melted in our mouths ...scrumptious beyond compare. Made us feel just as dada would have made them back in the day. 8"
Graham Rates
Verified Buyer
"A 'Surprise box' did have several items that I am glad to have the opportunity to try as one offs. Everything I have so far tried has been up to the usual high standard that I have come to expect from Coombe Farm. The added bonus of being able to return all packaging is yet another plus."
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.73 based on 1,427 reviews