Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

A very tasty 'pub lunch' type pie. Real comfort food and just what I needed I these miserable times.
Delicious selection and meat arrived well packed and on time.
Excellent food
We have been meaning to try goat for quite a while. These chops were enjoyed by all - can't wait to have them again. What a beautiful flavour - delicious - tasty. I enjoyed that they were so thick - cooked them in the oven - very tender.
Children loved these - thank you!!
Excellent quality. Delivery service, second to none with the present pandemic, we were impressed from start to finish. Highly recommend. Thank you.
We haven't tried your lamb yet but your chicken is excellent and we will be ordering more
I wasn’t able to get my usual individual chicken breasts so had to order a £40 pack. When they cane they were all cooked and mushed together. They were frozen on 25/03/19 and were use by 25/03/20. Not only were they sent out of date, they were in a terrible mess, with freezer burn etc. I did get a refund but then had to put them in the bin. I now have to wait on refund going through in 10 days before I can order from anyone else. I am very disappointed that you did this to me (send me your unused at the bottom of freezer restaurant stock) at a time where we are very vulnerable.
My order was delivered on the day I was told. The ribeye was tender and had a delightful beefy flavour. So much bette than any ribeye I’ve bought in the supermarkets. My husband is a meat eater and loved it. I will be ordering again.
Makes a nice change to the normal salami
Product arrived 24hrs after original delivery - DPD log showed it had been in Aberdeen on its way to me!! I decided not to freeze product as it was soft(ening) and had to cook and eat over next 2/3d - not reason for ordering! The offered 10% reduction in next order not sufficient compensation in my view
lovely easy to order and will be using again
Lovely very easy to use . They were very busy as a lot of what I wanted was not available. However, I will be ordering again Thank you very much x
Well worth the money and very good delivery
Our meat box arrived beautifully packed with meatballs, fillet steak tail and lamb. We have began with the meatballs which were delicious. Wonderful flavour and generous portions. Happy Easter Coombe farm organic. Sarah and David
The mince had a beautiful deep red colour and was very tasty when cooked. We used it for a beef ragu and it turned out perfectly.
First time I have ordered so have only eaten my chicken so far but lovely tasting chicken. Arrived incredibly well packed and promptly even during lockdown. Kept up to date with delivery etc throughout. Looking forward to trying my other purchases, thank you
Delicious superb quality meat. As always!
Fabulous tender lamb
So glad to have found you guys. Amazing food. Great service. Will never return to supermarket. The quality is brilliant. Kids are eating every meal and say its best they have had . If one good thing came from Corona lockdown, it is discovering Coombe farm. Lovely organic meat.
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.75 based on 2,385 reviews