Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

Telephone

How would you rate Coombe Farm Organic ?

Alexandra Schlotterbeck
"The meat was very good. I loved the packaging and my cat's new favourite place is the box with the wool cool bag inside. It was delivered on time and I feel it is very good value for money."
Azeem Khan
"ABSOLUTELY Amazing!"
"So pleased with my purchase from Coombe Farm! Package came on time, neat and carefully packed. The taste of chicken and beef broth is absolutely delectable! I will definitely order more! Highly recommended!"
"Excellent packaging, arrived on time, will subscribe every month."
"Very pleased at the efforts made to reduce packaging. I couldn’t be without some of the products and I particularly like tucking individual steaks into the freezer for those odd days where we’re caught short of dinners."
"Everything I ordered is excellent. Thoroughly recommended."
"Fantastic August meet box. Lovely produce. Well packaged with quality reusable materials. Also bought apple cider vinegar which is also amazing. Fast delivery can not fault my order. Thank you."
"Wonderful experience from start to finish and great you do Low FODMAP soups! Keep doing what you're doing organically and responsibly! Thank you!"
"Review for delivery service only. Can't speak to the quality of the meat as I have not yet cooked them. Delivery service is atrocious. Package was left in front of the main door to my building which is neither a safe nor acceptable place to leave deliveries because it has direct street access where any stranger can steal packages. Additionally, I WAS HOME WAITING for the package and the delivery service did not attempt to contact me to receive the order either by mobile phone or by call box. I won't be using this company again, who's to say I'll get my order next time..."
"I decided to order from Coombe Farm as I wanted to transition back from being vegetarian to a meat eater. I wanted to buy as free range as I could and organic was a must! I'm so happy with my first delivery, and I'm now a meat eater again! Coombe farm were great with answering any questions and replying to my emails quickly. Packaging was great! I'm just about to put in my second order, great company! My minds at rest knowing that my 2 year old daughter will be brought up on free range, organic meats from now on: thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this Coombe farm!"
"Amazing tasty meat, great customer service too! Unbelievably flavourful beef steaks."
"Excellent... 6 stars at least! We love everything about Coombe Farm, the meat is superb, the service is fantastic and I love the way they care for the environment by encouraging customers to return packaging to them. More companies should follow their lead! Coombe Farm offers the entire package: Quality products, excellent customer service and caring for the environment!"
"I ordered some beef bone broth and it was delivered exactly when I had specified. I have since tried the product and it is just what I had anticipated; delicious and flavoursome. When I get through this batch I’ll certainly be placing another order and might even try the chicken broth. PS. I don’t normally leave reviews but felt it worthwhile this time"
"Simply amazing - the best available grass fed meet in the UK, excellent website, top-notch customer service, 5* and much love!"
"I received my first order from Coombe Farm yesterday ! I have to say what an impressive company to deal with ! From writing my order to receiving it , everything was so organised & professional. I ordered Hake fillets which we've just had for tea and they were the best we've ever tasted. Fresh , meaty & worth every penny. I also ordered the organic beef bone broth as I have painful joints and the gelatine is good for them. I had one yesterday & it's very tasty. Maybe slightly pricey for the amount but I would rather have quality than quantity. The delivery was extremely efficient , I suspected I would be out and my delivery instructions were adhered to and a photo sent to my phone. Honestly , I could not have asked for better service & I will definitely use again. Thank you. Sue."
"really tasty :) super easy to freeze or use straight away"
"Easy to use web site and ordering. Fantastic meat and prompt delivery!"
"Friendly helpful and delicious meat!"
"Chicken feet came frozen but very fresh once defrosted. However it said on the website it’s been cleaned but wasn’t the case. Abit pricey as well. Won’t be buying chicken feet anymore unfortunately"
"Amazing. Best Filet ive eaten for a long time. Highly recommended!! My friends were impressed."
"Delivered when they said. Helpful information about the products. Well-packaged."
"Excellent service, and very tasty healthy food, delivered to your door."
"The most delicious sausages"
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.73 based on 1,438 reviews