Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 28th December 2019
Ana Harvey
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 27th December 2019
Al-Karim Makhani
Delicious! I cooked them slowly in casserole with bacon, red wine and beef stock which as a very good mix.
Posted 1 hour ago
I found this website by pure chance and I am so very glad I did. The quality of the meat and bones for broth that I bought was excellent, the delivery was spot on with proper distancing and the package is totally recyclable. I will buy again from Coombe Farm and I did strongly recommend it to my family and best friends.
Delicious and not chewy/rubbery! Started with the chicken pieces in a blackened chicken, mango and apple and black bean plus, stir-fry.
I need to eat as healthy as possible and found Coombe Farm Organic on website. It offered a hugely bigger organic range than what’s available in local stores. We thought we’d try it once, but we’ll be back.
Customer service too is excellent. Our delivery to north Scotland wasn’t delivered due to W/e delay. On the phone call I was offered refund or re-send. Of course I wanted the re-send, but I so appreciated the courteous option.
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 23rd October 2020 Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Excellent product and delivered on time. Still frozen. Good to see good welfare for the animals
Well packaged and quuck delivery
Overall the product is great but in my recent batch one of the packets had a hole in it so when it defrosted it left nothing in the packet and went all over the worktop...
Very good food. The best meat I had ever eaten while in the UK. The delivery was good, even I was not home and the delivery person left the food in a safe place. It’s good because the package has ice inside so it keeps cold for hours. Definitely recommend it.
Great product
All good. Pricey.
Awesome 👏
The quality of the meat and packaging are faultless. Notification also worked well and I was able to be at home to take delivery. The only failure was that the driver didn't ring my door bell (I live in a first floor flat on a busy street) but left the box on the doorstep of the building. It was fortunate that I was working on my computer at this time that I spotted your email to say delivery had been made. I went downstairs and found the box on the doorstep. I did see you an email about this but did not receive a reply.
Lovely Organic products and always arrive in perfect condition and well packed.
Our first order with Coombe Farm - the parcel arrived on time and so far we are very happy with the contents. The whole chicken was delicious, tender and moist.
Wonderful selection of products. Goods arrived in excellent condition and well packaged.
Meat has the most gorgeous flavour. Great website and reasonably priced. Will shop here again.
Haven't tried their meat yet but the ready meals are not good. Hardly any filling in them and the lasagne sauce was like water. The fish pie contained a 2cm jagged fish bone. I'm on to the pies now and the chilli beef one was fine, lovely meat and flavour. Trying the Chicken curry pie today. Shame really as I'm in need of quality ready meals due to ill health but it won't be these. Probably get the pies again.
Very good. Will order again.
Great delivery and the venison was wonderful and the Duck was even more amazing!
My dog loved them.
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
It's great to be able to get organic meat delivered to the door. I just found the price a bit high, also a bit too much of packaging, but i understand that its needed it. Thank you
Sent to my son who cooked it up in a stew while out camping with friends. They loved it.
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.73 based on 3,393 reviews