Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

Alexandra Schlotterbeck
"The meat was very good. I loved the packaging and my cat's new favourite place is the box with the wool cool bag inside. It was delivered on time and I feel it is very good value for money."
Azeem Khan
"ABSOLUTELY Amazing!"
"So pleased with my purchase from Coombe Farm! Package came on time, neat and carefully packed. The taste of chicken and beef broth is absolutely delectable! I will definitely order more! Highly recommended!"
"What a shame that the quality of the chorizo has dropped so much; the introduction of the spicy version may have something to do with it?"
"simply the best"
"Very tasty chicken thighs. The best I’ve tried in a long time. I don’t find this level of flavour from the local butcher. I recommend this product highly."
"Very good customer service. Delivery on time and instructions followed. Excellent salmon - very firm texture with delicate flavour. Baked in foil with lemon, dill, parsley with dry wine. Served Sunday 19 August on watercress with hollandaise sauce as a feast en plein aire. All guests wanted to know its source. Will certainly use you again."
"Excellent in every respect."
"Delicious"
"Really tasty"
"Easy to use website. Also, the sales staff are very helpful and prompt in responding to any query I have had. Great service."
"At Coombe farm organic, expect nothing but great service. Would highly recommend"
"Good quality, good price and best fillet steak I have had in a good while! Will buy again!"
"Amazing bacon - nothing like the shop bought variety. I don't eat much meat but when I do I want amazing quality coupled with great ethics and well-raised animals. This hits the mark. I also recommend the chorizo :)"
"Beautiful fish will be a regular customer"
"Businesslike and efficient with delivery as promised"
"Easy to order, delivery hassle free and you can return the packaging for free!"
"my delivery was very quick and very well packaged . I have ordered twice from them now and have always been very pleased. I would recommend them to anyone ."
"Excellent delivery service."
"I love this broth! both in Chicken and Beef flavours, and have found they massively help me in my aim to reboot my immune system and heal leaky gut. they are perfect for intermittent fasting, without breaking fast+in Keto style diets too. Well worth the price with such fantastic health improvements!"
"Excellent packaging, arrived on time, will subscribe every month."
"Very pleased at the efforts made to reduce packaging. I couldn’t be without some of the products and I particularly like tucking individual steaks into the freezer for those odd days where we’re caught short of dinners."
"Everything I ordered is excellent. Thoroughly recommended."
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.73 based on 1,455 reviews