Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

919 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

How would you rate Coombe Farm Organic?

Sally
Sally
Verified Buyer

So pleased with my purchase from Coombe Farm! Package came on time, neat and carefully packed. The taste of chicken and beef broth is absolutely delectable! I will definitely order more!
Highly recommended!
Verified Buyer

Really impressed! This was my first purchase, it arrived promptly, well packaged. The quality was amazing and I made an amazing broth! Will be using Coombe Farm frequently. Thank you!
Ashleigh
Ashleigh
Verified Buyer

Very high quality bird. Came with quite a few feather foliciles still, which at first was a great sign of freshness but was a pain to remove them all. Delivered in secure and temperature controlled packaging. Will definitely buy again. Pic has a lot of stuffing under the skin so looks swollen.
Olivia
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and quality bones!
Kathy
Verified Buyer

Melt in the mouth steak, absolutely delicious.
Christine
Verified Buyer

My friends thought they were the best sausages
William
Verified Buyer

Quite delicious. Extremely tasty.
SUSAN
Verified Buyer

Shared between 3 very happy dogs.
Sheila
Verified Buyer

I found the meat very tender and flavoursome
James
Verified Buyer

Absolutely delicious. Must try.
Bruce
Verified Buyer

Delicious easily drinkable bone broth. Really glad I took the plunge and ordered BB from Coombe Farm. Great service as I had to change the day of delivery plus v nicely designed package that keeps it all frozen.
Suzan
Verified Buyer

Very best quality product, speedy delivery. Very happy with my bones they make excellent bone broth.
ELISSA
Verified Buyer

Brilliant, quick delivery. Product is brill, have already recommended to friends and they have purchased items within the week of me buying.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality lamb. Delivery company updates
Karyl
Verified Buyer

best service, great products, delivery perfect.
Glynn
Verified Buyer

Exceptional taste, brilliantly packed, delivered when said.
Gail
Verified Buyer

Love the very personal service and when combined with great products there's really nothing I can fault. Roasted the rump joint and it was delicious. Tender and tasty. Excellent.
Helen
Unverified Reviewer

Just had my first delivery which came in a beautifully packed box, clearly done with care. The osso buco and ribs look great and I have already tried the biltong which is fantastic and cured without sugar. Well done Coombe Farm.
Joanna
Verified Buyer

I love that I can get organic meat from Coombe Farm. Our Pork tasted so delicious and even more so because we know that the animals have had a good, natural life.
Bernadette
Verified Buyer

Great service. Arrived in top condition and taste is wonderful

Tender and tasty.
Yvonne
Verified Buyer

When i first ordered your organic chicken i was very pleased with it. In fact i was raving about it to my Daughters saying that It was so much better than the supermarkets as it practically fell off the bone and had a lovely flavour. Then a couple of weeks ago i cooked two chicken as my Daughters and their Husbands were coming for dinner and one chicken was lovely and the other one not so good - not much meat and a bit tough. Then the last Chicken i ordered i cooked this Sunday and it was really tough and tasteless and again didn't seem to have much meat on it. I was really disapointed. Not sure i want to chance buying another one as they are not cheap. Feel confused as to why they are not as good as when i first brought then as i cooked them all the same way.
Nyaradzo
Verified Buyer

This meat is very different from the one you buy from local supermarkets. It's very tasty. The packaging was very neat.
Very good service.