Cool Blue Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cool Blue

How would you rate Cool Blue?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cool Blue in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Everything works perfect and fast - starting from Web site and ending with delivery. Ordered a computer mouse and got it on the next day in the collection point (delivery option selected by me). I never had any troubles with the payment and the whole process is clean and easy!"
Alberto, Edgeryders
"Superfast delivery, and excellent customer support on your channel of choice (in my case, Twitter)."
Axel Van Eijndhoven
"Coolblue has fast delivery and a seriously good helping service. When I had a problem I had a new product the next day"
Cool Blue is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews