Contentys Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Contentys

How would you rate Contentys?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Contentys in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Absolutely appalling. It took them months to get my website up and running initially. I was then stupid enough to pay them to turn it into a wordpress site. I paid them last December, and it has been sitting with them for months. It was supposed to have been launched finally last week - but nooooooo. I now have no website up and running at all. Totally screwed it. I think this outfit is run by a pack of school kids masquerading as a genuine company. Whats more they were recommended by the website host. Customer service? forget it! forget them."
"Unsure which name they are deciding to go with as it changed so much. Local link up or Contentys. DO NOT hand over any money. SCAM! Incredibly expensive and no after sales service or care, unless you call being shouted at down the phone good customer service. Had advice from different companies to inform me call centres such as this are scams. It's a shame I have lost money but at least I never have to deal with them again!"
"I would simply reiterate Greg's review. I too was cold called by Jackey from Contentys under the guise of Get my .uk She also rushed me into paying £90 for a pre registration for a .uk domain which I have since discovered is already reserved for me as I own the .co.uk domain already. Just like Greg all I got for my £90 was a bogus paper certificate for a website setup tool. Total total scam, avoid!!"
Anonymous User
Verified Buyer
"Bought a web site for 300 pounds 7 months ago never had a single enquiry.300 pounds wasted."
Anthony Ackroyd
Unverified Reviewer
"was cold called but persuaded to upgraded by website. At first they were ok but it became rapidly clear that after taking money the service was a bear minimum. alot of promises and little delivery."
Nikki Williams
Unverified Reviewer
"Was phoned by this crowd trying to sell me a website conversion of our website. So I looked at their website and it had 2 massive banners, both of which linked to nowhere - a 404. So clearly they should not be trusted with your website if their own isn't working at the most basic level. Imagine my surprise when I pointed this out to the sales person when instead of thanking me for pointing it out she said "I have better things to do than talk to you". Heck, she rang me cold after all contrary to the fact I am registered NOT to be contacted by cold callers under the Telephone Preference Service."
Contentys is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews