Contentys Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Contentys

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Contentys?

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Contentys made you happy

Telephone
"Awful service would not waste your money as i unfortunatly did kept asking for more money with little or no benifits took payments from the previous company owners bank card!!! (which they kept on file) and caused a bad feeling between me and him and we had been friends for 30 years my account manager constantly talks over me while on the phone..instead of listening to me when i tried to explain what i wanted. All in all a very Bad experience"
Are you Contentys? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely appalling. It took them months to get my website up and running initially. I was then stupid enough to pay them to turn it into a wordpress site. I paid them last December, and it has been sitting with them for months. It was supposed to have been launched finally last week - but nooooooo. I now have no website up and running at all. Totally screwed it. I think this outfit is run by a pack of school kids masquerading as a genuine company. Whats more they were recommended by the website host. Customer service? forget it! forget them."
"Unsure which name they are deciding to go with as it changed so much. Local link up or Contentys. DO NOT hand over any money. SCAM! Incredibly expensive and no after sales service or care, unless you call being shouted at down the phone good customer service. Had advice from different companies to inform me call centres such as this are scams. It's a shame I have lost money but at least I never have to deal with them again!"
"I would simply reiterate Greg's review. I too was cold called by Jackey from Contentys under the guise of Get my .uk She also rushed me into paying £90 for a pre registration for a .uk domain which I have since discovered is already reserved for me as I own the .co.uk domain already. Just like Greg all I got for my £90 was a bogus paper certificate for a website setup tool. Total total scam, avoid!!"
"Bought a web site for 300 pounds 7 months ago never had a single enquiry.300 pounds wasted."
"was cold called but persuaded to upgraded by website. At first they were ok but it became rapidly clear that after taking money the service was a bear minimum. alot of promises and little delivery."
"Was phoned by this crowd trying to sell me a website conversion of our website. So I looked at their website and it had 2 massive banners, both of which linked to nowhere - a 404. So clearly they should not be trusted with your website if their own isn't working at the most basic level. Imagine my surprise when I pointed this out to the sales person when instead of thanking me for pointing it out she said "I have better things to do than talk to you". Heck, she rang me cold after all contrary to the fact I am registered NOT to be contacted by cold callers under the Telephone Preference Service."
Contentys is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews