Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

The DocklandsAlbert Edwards HouseThe PavilionsAshton-on-ribble

Telephone
John H
"I was treated with respect form the start buy liz my case worker, I feel as if I’ve had a load lifted from my shoulders I can’t thank them enough for there help and advice and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the same situation.... John hyslop"
Carol C
"I was extremely impressed by the friendliness, knowledge, valuable help and guidance, understanding and help. I was very happy with the conversation and final outcome. Very reassuring."
"First of all I would like to thanks my friend to introduce me to Consumer Money Worries.... have help me out in a really big way to pay all my debt problem. where do I start. From the very first conversation with Elizabeth white it feels like the Waight of the world has been lifted. Explaining everything so I could understand what was happening. And every problem I could come up with Elizabeth White had a solution. They done tremendous work in my debts problem out, I always recommend money worries team to anyone that reads this if you got a problem don't hesitate to call money worries team they will guide you through your problems, They help me to get back on my feet. ELIZABETH WHITE you are amazing. I owe you so much, You save my life, last year I attempt to kill myself just to go out all my problems... Thank you very much with all my heart. I hope the kindness and support you have shown to me comes back to you and all your teams. Keep up the amazing work you do. God Bless You... With all my Love, H.Bunny"
"I spoke to a lovely lady whom helped me & explained what a DRO is! As i have been told about a DRO but was still some what confused about what way to go, but this advice & links to the info i need was clear & precise & has truely help me feel alot better about clearing my debt's....... brenda"
"I rang consumer money worries when I lost my job as the debt I had was unmanageable.I was guided by a lady called Debbie and without her help I would of probably buried my head instead of dealing with the problem.Debbie made me feel at ease and helped me choose the right path which was an IVA this has changed my life my debt to manage was like a full time job and caused many sleepless nights I now pay an amount I can manage thanks to the guidance of Debbie at consumer money worries thankyou"
"Quick to get back to me and arrange a convenient time for me to talk. Able to text, phone or email. Went over all the information and details I had, didn’t rush me or make me feel pressured in any way. Was helpful, and compassionate and gave me all the information I needed for the best option for me. I was able to ask questions and told I can ring up with any further questions. I would definitely recommend anyone with money worries to use this service. Thank you."
"Amazing advice from Natasha worried myself sick for days one phone call to Natasha followed her advice and my problem got resolved recommend this company so much! Xx"
"I emailed your company regarding debts I had all over the place and you called me back almost immediately to discuss this with me, I dealt with Elizabeth Whitehead (doesn’t mind you calling her “Liz” because she is such a peoples person! She quickly helped me to do a credit score and totalled up my debts, she even found a debt I didn’t even realise I had! She then advised me of a range of options I could go through and she even provided contact details for me to take the next step. Being honest I hate speaking to people on the phone but Liz made me feel completely at ease. She levelled with me, spoke professionally to me but in a calm and friendly way and completely understood how stressed I was. She was just brilliant the way she handled my case. She even advised me that if I had any worries I could email her in the evening when you were closed and she would be in touch during office hours to discuss! I have not slept properly for months due to stress and last night I had the best sleep ever thanks to Liz and her support!"
"Firstly I would like to compliment you on your staff as the lady Liz I dealt with was a very pleasant and helpful lady and you are very lucky to have someone like her.She explained everything clearly and I felt very comfortable with her and if I was nearer I would take her up a nice bunch of flowers.I would certainly recommend your company without hesitation. Tom Titmarsh"
"I spoke to Liz, who was very friendly yet professional at the same time. She put me at ease, answered any questions I asked and gave me lots of options and advice for my particular situation. I am truly grateful for all her help."
"Spoke to a lovely lady called Natasha Parrott and she was absolutely brilliant, she called me just 5 minutes after my initial enquiry online so there was no waiting around. Natasha listened and spoke about my problems and made me feel at ease to discuss everything with her even feel easy to let her know personal things and how I ended up in the situation which she only didn’t then offer advice on my debt problems but started advising other groups and services that would be good to me, she did all this whilst being completely genuine and non judgmental. By the end of the call she had given me advice on what was the best option for me even though it was a solution that didn’t require her assistance to go through with but still spoke me through how to go about it all and assured me if I got stuck with anything I could call her back! Absolutely brilliant first impressions from an amazing agent who it was a privilege to speak to. Thanks Natasha"
"Thanks to consumer i can now sleep at night, they have helped me a great deal. Staff are friendly and helpful."
"The team at consumer money worries made me feel confident thst I could get back in control of my financial situation and they were extremely understand and supportive. I feel I have the support I need to get through this difficult time."
"Where do I start. From the very first conversation with Debbie it feels like the waight of the world has been lifted. Explaining everything so I could understand what was happening. And every problem I could come up with Debbie had a solution. And even now still checking in to see how we are. I can't put into words how Debbie and her team have changed our lives around. Debbie you are amazing. Kate and I owe you so much and we thank you with all of our hearts. I hope the kindness and support you have shown us comes back to you 10 fold. Keep up the amazing work you do. All our love Kate and Phil x"
"Found the staff really comforting. I was put at ease with the entire service and are really flexible. At first I was really uncomfortable speaking with strangers about my personal details and information but Debbie and Natasha were really good all the way through I wish I looked into contacting them sooner"
""Consumer money worries made me happy and supported me through a very difficult time, don't hesitate to use consumer money worries I can not speak highly enough of them I thought everything I was getting told was too good to be true but it really wasnt at all, it was all truth the information I was being told, I was a heavy gambler and got my self into deep debt being a gambler is a illness which was out of my control I needed serious help so I went online and came across consumer worries since speaking to consumer money worries I've managed to get help for my Gambling and now been clean 3 and a half months and Speaking to consumer worries was the best thing I ever did, I'm now stress free and a lot more happier in my life i can now concentrate on the future with my little girl."
"I felt there was no way out of the trouble I had let myself get into, Natasha really help me get to an end result that made my life easier, with not having to dodge people, and I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm so glad I picked up the phone when I did and rung them, I wish I'd of done it years ago."
"The service I received from your agent Liz was outstanding. Liz was a complete support to me through out the whole process. She was like a true friend 😚, and filled me with positivity."
"Extremely helpful guidance and very patient. They helped me see the way forward with my finances. Can't thank the staff enough."
Hi Daniel, Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We are very happy to have been able to provide you with the service you deserve, and will continue to do so for as long as you need us. We wish you the best of luck, Warmest regards Consumer Money Worries Ltd
"By far a fantastic company to deal with so understanding and caring and they actually help you. The support that I have had from them has been amazing. They don't make you feel stupid that you have buried your head in the sand and got yourself into debt and it will not go away trust me I know but now the world has been lifted off my shoulders would highly recommend them"
Hi Colette, Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We are very happy to have been able to provide you with the service you deserve, and will continue to do so for as long as you need us. We wish you the best of luck, Warmest regards Consumer Money Worries Ltd
"I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am for your service to someone who was in an incredibly desperate, stressed, sad financial situation. Phoning Consumer Money Worries Ltd and talking with Natasha has been amazing. Amazing because from the outset Natasha supported and helped me mentally to be able to go forward with solving my problems, the explanations were first class and a decision was made by myself to apply for a voluntary agreement. I am a proud person and feel that the overall information given in order that I can make a decision to reimburse creditors over a period of time lifted a massive burden. I was seriously so low that unthinkable options were beginning to cross my mind. Consumer Money Worries Ltd took all the pressure off me from the start and got the ball rolling with Debt Focus. It was all sorted very quickly, I can begin to start to live my life again and continue to enjoy my work, fantastic service absolutely recommended. Thankyou so much for the support, care and kindness shown to me over the last few weeks. I cannot express enough how valuable and supportive Consumer Worries Ltd employees are. Life changing!!!!"
Hi Ann

Thank you very much for your kind words and lovely feedback. I/We are very happy to have been able to help and support you. Remember, our support does not stop there, if you ever need us in the future; we are still here. I/We wish you the best of luck in a debt free future.

All the best

Natasha Parrott on behalf of Consumer Money Worries Ltd.
"I would advise anyone in same situation as me to give these a call have done an amazing job for me and lifter a huge weight of my shoulders with excellent advice and so friendly to talk to carnt thank them enough"
Hello, Thank you very much for the feedback. As you know, here at Consumer Money Worries, we are constantly striving to provide a clear, concise and informative service; allowing our clients to be able to make an informed and clear decision on how to move forward. We wish you the best of luck in the future. Kind regards Consumer Money Worries Ltd
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 165 reviews