Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd
Telephone
Read Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd:

Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 9th March 2018
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2017
Leonard B
Excellent & Fast Service
Very Good Service held up by Creditors not responding on time. Very happy by the outcome. Elizabeth was very Professional and was on the end of the telephone when ever we needed her.
They are very very good and professional people and so friendly, I’ll recommend it to all my family and friends
Liz and all the staff are very very helpful and solve my problems. Thank you very much
Service and explanation of everything was fantastic. Liz the agent even called after I couldn't to through a iva just to check and see how me and my son was. I can not express the gratitude I have for her. She is amazing and so kind, down to earth and honest. Explained everything so clearly for me and really felt like she wanted to help me. Genuinely wish I could know that agent on a one to one basis. Oveously the training from this company and her personality are a great match. Will always recommend this agency and already have. I have attached a picture of my son his smile is how happy I am with your help both mentally and physically. Thank you
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Liz has been amazing start to finish. She has helped me so much and I feel great mentally now after all of this. Thanks Liz you are great.
I accumulated quite a bit of debt from a separation and as a single mum, I was finding it difficult and stressful, I got in touch with these guys and from start to finish with everyone I dealt with, they were amazing!
No judgements, just really friendly advice and help, the whole process took less than 4 weeks.
I have one affordable monthly payment for 60 months, after that I’m debt free!
I can breath again!!
Thank you so much guys!
Very professional and understanding.
Great device.
From start to finish, the advice and service I received was first class. The team are so approachable answer any concerns immediately. I was in a real hole that they have dug me out off. It costs nothing and cannot praise them high enough. Thanks again Consumer Money Worries, you are stars.
A massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Ok you pay some money but it is nothing like what you were paying. Over £900 a month down to £285 a month
Your all so amazing you've made my life worth living Rachel is my Angel and the lady I think is Lisa who rang me tonight are the most caring and lovely ladies I've ever spoken to I'm sooo grateful for all their support and guidance thank you all so much God bless
The best staff !!!
Great service, fast and efficient. Lots of support from Liz made me feel comfortable and understand what we are doing. Always up to date with progress of my case, happy to help and answer any questions. I would like to highly recommend this company for everybody.
Very helpful
Kind and considerate
They have been very helpful and informative.
They did a great job negotiating with my creditors. I finally can get some sleep
It was explained very well what I have never understand. I would be careful next time when reading the terms and conditions. Thank you so much
Very helpful team, friendly and they make you feel at ease! Both Samantha and Liz helped me from start to finish of the process, and have assured me that they will still be contactable, if I do have any questions in the future. Great company, would definitely recommend.
A very professional and friendly company to seek help from. The entire team was trustworthy and proactive in solving my problem. If anyone is facing financial crisis, must contact “Consumer Money Worries”.
Highly recommended.
Fantastic service all explained from start to finish would recommend. Thanks for all your help consumer money worries
The team at Consumer Money Worries were outstanding! Literally done everything to relieve my worries. They were reassuring and non judgmental in putting together an IVA application and directing me to a specialist company who were able to get my IVA accepted. They kept in contact and communication has been exemplary. Very good service would highly recommend.
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 248 reviews