Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

The DocklandsAlbert Edwards HouseThe PavilionsAshton-on-ribble

Telephone
"One of the best company I have ever come across all staff are very helpfull and put my mind at rest soon as they pick up the phone a+++++"
"Helpful non judgemental friendly and efficiant.Helped me take a huge weight off my shoulders THANKYOU"
"Since making the first phone call i have been treated with kindest polite care It took a lot of courage on my part to make that first but i am really glad i did From the very start i have had more help than you can imagine C M W have given me my life back and taken my money problems and sorted them for me I could not have done it without THEM I cannot THANK THEM ENOUGH all I can say is get in touch with C M W and let THEM HELP you YOU will not REGRET it ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART"
"Fantastic....speak to you as a human person and dont talk down to you.really friendly and kind"
"I HAVE A DEBT THAT'S BEEN WORRYING ME I HAVE HAD SOME GREAT ADVICE FROM A LOVELY LADY CALLED LIZ. SHE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL TODAY & FEEL LIKE A WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE & EVERYONE TO USE THIS COMPANY SUCH A GREAT HELP SO MANY THANKS."
"I spoke to a lovely lady whom helped me & explained what a DRO is! As i have been told about a DRO but was still some what confused about what way to go, but this advice & links to the info i need was clear & precise & has truely help me feel alot better about clearing my debt's....... brenda"
"The Person I spoke to was so friendly and understanding of my worries. She put my fears to rest and made me feel like I was talking to a "friend." There was total professionalism coupled with a calm, relaxed atmosphere.It took the stress away and the conversation was positive."
"I emailed your company regarding debts I had all over the place and you called me back almost immediately to discuss this with me, I dealt with Elizabeth Whitehead (doesn’t mind you calling her “Liz” because she is such a peoples person! She quickly helped me to do a credit score and totalled up my debts, she even found a debt I didn’t even realise I had! She then advised me of a range of options I could go through and she even provided contact details for me to take the next step. Being honest I hate speaking to people on the phone but Liz made me feel completely at ease. She levelled with me, spoke professionally to me but in a calm and friendly way and completely understood how stressed I was. She was just brilliant the way she handled my case. She even advised me that if I had any worries I could email her in the evening when you were closed and she would be in touch during office hours to discuss! I have not slept properly for months due to stress and last night I had the best sleep ever thanks to Liz and her support!"
"Firstly I would like to compliment you on your staff as the lady Liz I dealt with was a very pleasant and helpful lady and you are very lucky to have someone like her.She explained everything clearly and I felt very comfortable with her and if I was nearer I would take her up a nice bunch of flowers.I would certainly recommend your company without hesitation. Tom Titmarsh"
"I spoke to Liz, who was very friendly yet professional at the same time. She put me at ease, answered any questions I asked and gave me lots of options and advice for my particular situation. I am truly grateful for all her help."
"Spoke to a lovely lady called Natasha Parrott and she was absolutely brilliant, she called me just 5 minutes after my initial enquiry online so there was no waiting around. Natasha listened and spoke about my problems and made me feel at ease to discuss everything with her even feel easy to let her know personal things and how I ended up in the situation which she only didn’t then offer advice on my debt problems but started advising other groups and services that would be good to me, she did all this whilst being completely genuine and non judgmental. By the end of the call she had given me advice on what was the best option for me even though it was a solution that didn’t require her assistance to go through with but still spoke me through how to go about it all and assured me if I got stuck with anything I could call her back! Absolutely brilliant first impressions from an amazing agent who it was a privilege to speak to. Thanks Natasha"
"I rang consumer money worries when I lost my job as the debt I had was unmanageable.I was guided by a lady called Debbie and without her help I would of probably buried my head instead of dealing with the problem.Debbie made me feel at ease and helped me choose the right path which was an IVA this has changed my life my debt to manage was like a full time job and caused many sleepless nights I now pay an amount I can manage thanks to the guidance of Debbie at consumer money worries thankyou"
"Thanks to consumer i can now sleep at night, they have helped me a great deal. Staff are friendly and helpful."
"since contacting money worries Ltd they have been nothing but brilliant,, right from the start they made me feel at ease and took all the stress of dept away, even when it's all sorted and the payments start they are always there with help and support , no more sleepless nights I can thank them enough"
"After speaking to Liz Whitehead I definitely felt a lot better. I spoke to my sons and they have given me £6000 towards my debt. I must thank you again and if you can you need to bottle Liz. Many thanks"
"From my first phone call everyone put my mind at rest and have all been so helpful and supportive. I now feel I can start getting myself straight. Thank you everyone even though this is just the beginning but I feel I can cope now."
"Great team...nice people...they bring to me back my "life".thank you God bless them all for all support they give me. Liz is wonderful...as she promised me all my worries will be solved out she accomplish her promises...thank u Liz...."
"They made me feel so comfortable and not ashamed and that l wasn't the only one in this situation. At last l sleep better each night! .Thank you so much."
"Liz whitehead was an absolutely amazing god sent so caring and understand. An absolutely fantastic company such a personal service and a great support in aftercare thankyou again"
"The person I spoke to was supportive, non-judgemental and full of knowledge. Delighted by the advice received"
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 145 reviews