Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Consumer Money Worries Ltd?

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

The DocklandsAlbert Edwards HouseThe PavilionsAshton-on-ribble

Telephone
Carol C
"I was extremely impressed by the friendliness, knowledge, valuable help and guidance, understanding and help. I was very happy with the conversation and final outcome. Very reassuring."
"First of all I would like to thanks my friend to introduce me to Consumer Money Worries.... have help me out in a really big way to pay all my debt problem. where do I start. From the very first conversation with Elizabeth white it feels like the Waight of the world has been lifted. Explaining everything so I could understand what was happening. And every problem I could come up with Elizabeth White had a solution. They done tremendous work in my debts problem out, I always recommend money worries team to anyone that reads this if you got a problem don't hesitate to call money worries team they will guide you through your problems, They help me to get back on my feet. ELIZABETH WHITE you are amazing. I owe you so much, You save my life, last year I attempt to kill myself just to go out all my problems... Thank you very much with all my heart. I hope the kindness and support you have shown to me comes back to you and all your teams. Keep up the amazing work you do. God Bless You... With all my Love, H.Bunny"
Leonard B
"First time I spoke to Lizz and it was my best day for a long time I felt so relieved and could see my future after the conversation I had with Liz, now is all been approved and I am very relaxed I don't have to worry about the creditors anymore! Thank you Consumer Money Worries and specially Lizz who has been ever so kind and helpful!"
"Amazing advice from Natasha worried myself sick for days one phone call to Natasha followed her advice and my problem got resolved recommend this company so much! Xx"
"It was the best decision I have made for a long time to contact CMW. I received so much help, patience from them, particularly Debbie Warrington, she was very friendly and reassuring, always helpful. The other members of this team that I dealt with were also pleasant. I would advise anyone in financial difficulty to contact these very fine people, they have certainly shown me a light at the end of a tunnel, for which I thank them very much."
"Felt so much better after speaking to liz who helped me and even ga e me a follow up call to make sure I was OK x much appreciated x"
"It has been a real lifeline to have Liz at the end of the phone. After 30 years of being able to pay bills and having an excellent credit score I found myself tearful and suffering from depression and anxiety unable to work or sleep through worry about what was going to happen to me now that I am in so much debt. I want to send my heartfelt thanks to Liz and the team as her expertise and kind words have helped me through the worst of this. CB"
"They are all very helpful from start to finish in getting things sorted. They do all the paperwork so it takes a massive chunk of the stress away for you. I can’t put into words how much they have helped me get my life back on track I can’t thank them enough. I would recommend them to people who are struggling with debt ."
"Avery good helps very friendly they get you to th point made my life easy"
"Brilliant service from Elizabeth whitehead from start to finish always there for you any time sorted everything out for me could not have sorted not only my finances out but also my life for the future without her help fabuteam thank you so much..."
"Excellent service, really fast , efficient and friendly. Good advice. This service really helped lift a weight off my mind. Highly recommend."
"Came across this company on facebook and thought as most people think its just fake! Well its not.......I spoke to a lady called Debbie who was so understanding and supportive I feel as if I will get a good nights sleep tonight for once. Thankyou so much Debbie"
"Absolutely brilliant service, the staff are so helpful and understanding. I would definitely recommend reaching out to this organisation if you need help with debts."
"One of the best company I have ever come across all staff are very helpfull and put my mind at rest soon as they pick up the phone a+++++"
"Helpful non judgemental friendly and efficiant.Helped me take a huge weight off my shoulders THANKYOU"
"Since making the first phone call i have been treated with kindest polite care It took a lot of courage on my part to make that first but i am really glad i did From the very start i have had more help than you can imagine C M W have given me my life back and taken my money problems and sorted them for me I could not have done it without THEM I cannot THANK THEM ENOUGH all I can say is get in touch with C M W and let THEM HELP you YOU will not REGRET it ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART"
"Fantastic....speak to you as a human person and dont talk down to you.really friendly and kind"
"I HAVE A DEBT THAT'S BEEN WORRYING ME I HAVE HAD SOME GREAT ADVICE FROM A LOVELY LADY CALLED LIZ. SHE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL TODAY & FEEL LIKE A WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE & EVERYONE TO USE THIS COMPANY SUCH A GREAT HELP SO MANY THANKS."
"I spoke to a lovely lady whom helped me & explained what a DRO is! As i have been told about a DRO but was still some what confused about what way to go, but this advice & links to the info i need was clear & precise & has truely help me feel alot better about clearing my debt's....... brenda"
"The Person I spoke to was so friendly and understanding of my worries. She put my fears to rest and made me feel like I was talking to a "friend." There was total professionalism coupled with a calm, relaxed atmosphere.It took the stress away and the conversation was positive."
"I emailed your company regarding debts I had all over the place and you called me back almost immediately to discuss this with me, I dealt with Elizabeth Whitehead (doesn’t mind you calling her “Liz” because she is such a peoples person! She quickly helped me to do a credit score and totalled up my debts, she even found a debt I didn’t even realise I had! She then advised me of a range of options I could go through and she even provided contact details for me to take the next step. Being honest I hate speaking to people on the phone but Liz made me feel completely at ease. She levelled with me, spoke professionally to me but in a calm and friendly way and completely understood how stressed I was. She was just brilliant the way she handled my case. She even advised me that if I had any worries I could email her in the evening when you were closed and she would be in touch during office hours to discuss! I have not slept properly for months due to stress and last night I had the best sleep ever thanks to Liz and her support!"
"Firstly I would like to compliment you on your staff as the lady Liz I dealt with was a very pleasant and helpful lady and you are very lucky to have someone like her.She explained everything clearly and I felt very comfortable with her and if I was nearer I would take her up a nice bunch of flowers.I would certainly recommend your company without hesitation. Tom Titmarsh"
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 156 reviews