Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

The DocklandsAlbert Edwards HouseThe PavilionsAshton-on-ribble

"I rang consumer money worries when I lost my job as the debt I had was unmanageable.I was guided by a lady called Debbie and without her help I would of probably buried my head instead of dealing with the problem.Debbie made me feel at ease and helped me choose the right path which was an IVA this has changed my life my debt to manage was like a full time job and caused many sleepless nights I now pay an amount I can manage thanks to the guidance of Debbie at consumer money worries thankyou"
Michelle F
Verified Buyer
"Thanks to consumer i can now sleep at night, they have helped me a great deal. Staff are friendly and helpful."
"since contacting money worries Ltd they have been nothing but brilliant,, right from the start they made me feel at ease and took all the stress of dept away, even when it's all sorted and the payments start they are always there with help and support , no more sleepless nights I can thank them enough"
"After speaking to Liz Whitehead I definitely felt a lot better. I spoke to my sons and they have given me £6000 towards my debt. I must thank you again and if you can you need to bottle Liz. Many thanks"
"From my first phone call everyone put my mind at rest and have all been so helpful and supportive. I now feel I can start getting myself straight. Thank you everyone even though this is just the beginning but I feel I can cope now."
"Great team...nice people...they bring to me back my "life".thank you God bless them all for all support they give me. Liz is wonderful...as she promised me all my worries will be solved out she accomplish her promises...thank u Liz...."
"They made me feel so comfortable and not ashamed and that l wasn't the only one in this situation. At last l sleep better each night! .Thank you so much."
"Liz whitehead was an absolutely amazing god sent so caring and understand. An absolutely fantastic company such a personal service and a great support in aftercare thankyou again"
"The person I spoke to was supportive, non-judgemental and full of knowledge. Delighted by the advice received"
"All the customer advisors were so helpful they helped me through all my problems more than 100% happy with the service they provide"
"every step of the procedure was fully explained to me and I was made to feel very welcome even when it took a couple of explanations before I took it all in"
"First of all I would like to thanks my friend to introduce me to Consumer Money Worries.... have help me out in a really big way to pay all my debt problem. where do I start. From the very first conversation with Elizabeth white it feels like the Waight of the world has been lifted. Explaining everything so I could understand what was happening. And every problem I could come up with Elizabeth White had a solution. They done tremendous work in my debts problem out, I always recommend money worries team to anyone that reads this if you got a problem don't hesitate to call money worries team they will guide you through your problems, They help me to get back on my feet. ELIZABETH WHITE you are amazing. I owe you so much, You save my life, last year I attempt to kill myself just to go out all my problems... Thank you very much with all my heart. I hope the kindness and support you have shown to me comes back to you and all your teams. Keep up the amazing work you do. God Bless You... With all my Love, H.Bunny"
"Within one minute I received a call back and the lady helped me promptly with my request. Thank you so much"
"They done tremendous work in sorting my debt problems out I would always recommend money worries to anyone that reads this if you got a problem don’t hesitate to call money worries and they will guide you through your problems.D Richardson"
Catherine O
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic people made me feel much better after sorting out the mess I got into couldn't ask for a better team of people if you need help with your debts this is the place to come to"
"Consumer money worries have help me out in a really big way. Before I knew about this company is was paying out a lot of money to crediters each month but now consumer money worries have sorted it so now I pay one fixed amount that I can afford each month.The service I have had has been fantastic they are very friendly and always there to help you and listen to any problems that I may have I would recommend this company to any one that needs help."
"Took a lot of pressure of me and felt alot of pressure had been lifted"
"Spoke with Elizabeth whitehead who I can't praise enough gave me very very hopeful advice"
"The team at consumer money worries made me feel confident thst I could get back in control of my financial situation and they were extremely understand and supportive. I feel I have the support I need to get through this difficult time."
"The people that dealt with my case were very helpful, supportive and understood the dilemmas I was going through. They were able to put me at ease and reassure me when I was going through this process. I’m now glad I decided to use them"
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 134 reviews