Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd
Telephone
Read Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd:

Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

Carol Croft
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 9th March 2018
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2017
Leonard Boshnjaku
Very professional and understanding.
Great device.
From start to finish, the advice and service I received was first class. The team are so approachable answer any concerns immediately. I was in a real hole that they have dug me out off. It costs nothing and cannot praise them high enough. Thanks again Consumer Money Worries, you are stars.
A massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Ok you pay some money but it is nothing like what you were paying. Over £900 a month down to £285 a month
Your all so amazing you've made my life worth living Rachel is my Angel and the lady I think is Lisa who rang me tonight are the most caring and lovely ladies I've ever spoken to I'm sooo grateful for all their support and guidance thank you all so much God bless
The best staff !!!
Great service, fast and efficient. Lots of support from Liz made me feel comfortable and understand what we are doing. Always up to date with progress of my case, happy to help and answer any questions. I would like to highly recommend this company for everybody.
Very helpful
Kind and considerate
They have been very helpful and informative.
They did a great job negotiating with my creditors. I finally can get some sleep
It was explained very well what I have never understand. I would be careful next time when reading the terms and conditions. Thank you so much
Very helpful team, friendly and they make you feel at ease! Both Samantha and Liz helped me from start to finish of the process, and have assured me that they will still be contactable, if I do have any questions in the future. Great company, would definitely recommend.
A very professional and friendly company to seek help from. The entire team was trustworthy and proactive in solving my problem. If anyone is facing financial crisis, must contact “Consumer Money Worries”.
Highly recommended.
Fantastic service all explained from start to finish would recommend. Thanks for all your help consumer money worries
The team at Consumer Money Worries were outstanding! Literally done everything to relieve my worries. They were reassuring and non judgmental in putting together an IVA application and directing me to a specialist company who were able to get my IVA accepted. They kept in contact and communication has been exemplary. Very good service would highly recommend.
Money worries really helped me to writing off around 20000£ big thanks!!!
At first I was not sure what I was agreeing to or Evan signing myself up for but with good communication from all who were involved they put my mind at ease.i would recommend this to anyone who is in difficulty with paying bills and loans etc as they were really helpful and very understanding of my situation.know that I have been excepted it is a big relief and I can finally start to see the light at the end of the tunnel thanks to the help of consumer money worries ltd.
Great service throughout! Excellent communication from the start and right through the process - Highly recommend!
Fantastic service friendly and approachable
ALL MY HAVE NOW GONE THANKS TO THE GREAT SUPPORT
I spoke to a lady called Sam, she was god sent Help to me, she has saved my life, this was a life changing phone call, I am forever greatful and thankful to Sam and company, they have helped me get rid of debit which nearly took my life ... I will 100% recommend you give a call if you have a debit an struggling...please please please give them a call it is life changing,

They are on the ball and really helpful answered all my questions an worries
Sam replied to my messages an calls sooo fast she was awesome she also helped me step by step with the application forms.

I cannot praise Liz Whitehead enough. She has sorted out a very stressful time for my son and he can now breathe again. Continuous attention and help throughout. Its an amazing service l8ng may it continue.
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 241 reviews