Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

The DocklandsAlbert Edwards HouseThe PavilionsAshton-on-ribble

Telephone
John H
"I was treated with respect form the start buy liz my case worker, I feel as if I’ve had a load lifted from my shoulders I can’t thank them enough for there help and advice and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the same situation.... John hyslop"
Carol C
"I was extremely impressed by the friendliness, knowledge, valuable help and guidance, understanding and help. I was very happy with the conversation and final outcome. Very reassuring."
"First of all I would like to thanks my friend to introduce me to Consumer Money Worries.... have help me out in a really big way to pay all my debt problem. where do I start. From the very first conversation with Elizabeth white it feels like the Waight of the world has been lifted. Explaining everything so I could understand what was happening. And every problem I could come up with Elizabeth White had a solution. They done tremendous work in my debts problem out, I always recommend money worries team to anyone that reads this if you got a problem don't hesitate to call money worries team they will guide you through your problems, They help me to get back on my feet. ELIZABETH WHITE you are amazing. I owe you so much, You save my life, last year I attempt to kill myself just to go out all my problems... Thank you very much with all my heart. I hope the kindness and support you have shown to me comes back to you and all your teams. Keep up the amazing work you do. God Bless You... With all my Love, H.Bunny"
"I would highly recommend using Consumer Money Worries. I feel that a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Everything explained clearly and didn’t feel under pressure at all. Thankyou to Natasha and her team. Would definitely recommend 🙂"
"The lady I spoke to was so helpful listened to what I was saying I really can't score you high enough"
"I would highly recommend using consumer money. After the first phone call to a very helpful young man. I felt like a very heavy weight had been lifted from my shoulders. The whole process was explained very carefully and with patience. I'm very thankful for all the help provided. THANK YOU 😊"
"Amazing advice from Natasha worried myself sick for days one phone call to Natasha followed her advice and my problem got resolved recommend this company so much! Xx"
"It was the best decision I have made for a long time to contact CMW. I received so much help, patience from them, particularly Debbie Warrington, she was very friendly and reassuring, always helpful. The other members of this team that I dealt with were also pleasant. I would advise anyone in financial difficulty to contact these very fine people, they have certainly shown me a light at the end of a tunnel, for which I thank them very much."
"Felt so much better after speaking to liz who helped me and even ga e me a follow up call to make sure I was OK x much appreciated x"
"It has been a real lifeline to have Liz at the end of the phone. After 30 years of being able to pay bills and having an excellent credit score I found myself tearful and suffering from depression and anxiety unable to work or sleep through worry about what was going to happen to me now that I am in so much debt. I want to send my heartfelt thanks to Liz and the team as her expertise and kind words have helped me through the worst of this. CB"
"They are all very helpful from start to finish in getting things sorted. They do all the paperwork so it takes a massive chunk of the stress away for you. I can’t put into words how much they have helped me get my life back on track I can’t thank them enough. I would recommend them to people who are struggling with debt ."
"Avery good helps very friendly they get you to th point made my life easy"
"Brilliant service from Elizabeth whitehead from start to finish always there for you any time sorted everything out for me could not have sorted not only my finances out but also my life for the future without her help fabuteam thank you so much..."
"Excellent service, really fast , efficient and friendly. Good advice. This service really helped lift a weight off my mind. Highly recommend."
"Came across this company on facebook and thought as most people think its just fake! Well its not.......I spoke to a lady called Debbie who was so understanding and supportive I feel as if I will get a good nights sleep tonight for once. Thankyou so much Debbie"
"Absolutely brilliant service, the staff are so helpful and understanding. I would definitely recommend reaching out to this organisation if you need help with debts."
"One of the best company I have ever come across all staff are very helpfull and put my mind at rest soon as they pick up the phone a+++++"
"Helpful non judgemental friendly and efficiant.Helped me take a huge weight off my shoulders THANKYOU"
"Since making the first phone call i have been treated with kindest polite care It took a lot of courage on my part to make that first but i am really glad i did From the very start i have had more help than you can imagine C M W have given me my life back and taken my money problems and sorted them for me I could not have done it without THEM I cannot THANK THEM ENOUGH all I can say is get in touch with C M W and let THEM HELP you YOU will not REGRET it ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART"
"Fantastic....speak to you as a human person and dont talk down to you.really friendly and kind"
"I HAVE A DEBT THAT'S BEEN WORRYING ME I HAVE HAD SOME GREAT ADVICE FROM A LOVELY LADY CALLED LIZ. SHE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL TODAY & FEEL LIKE A WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE & EVERYONE TO USE THIS COMPANY SUCH A GREAT HELP SO MANY THANKS."
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 160 reviews