Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consortiq (UAVAir)
Read Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

About Consortiq (UAVAir):

We are expert drone professionals and market leaders in providing bespoke and innovative unmanned technology solutions for businesses worldwide.

Whether you require drone pilot training to satisfy aviation regulations, software to help manage risk and assure compliance, or you’re setting the technology strategy for your company - we want to work with you!

info@consortiq.com

Fareham Innovation CentreMerlin House4 Meteor WayLee-on-the-Solent

Tell us how Consortiq (UAVAir) made you happy
Thanks guys for helping me pass, always ready to help with any questions.
The classroom based ground school was
Good instructors. Very intense learning. So much to learning in a short time. Pre course study essential
(Portsmouth) -
Good teachers, enjoyable environment. Felt as if there was more that i wanted to learn but nit enough time to fit it in. Possibly extend course to a third day
(Portsmouth) -
Helpfull in the build up to the course would love some more flight support
(Portsmouth) -
An excellent and intense course over two days with very knowledgeable instructors who were also able to answer the many and varied student questions outside of the main curriculem. The best possible fast track course towards a PfCO and towards my persobal goal of commercial aerial photography.
Very good ground school and flight assessment process! The fast track course allowed me to complete those two sections in a weekend.
Good effective course, with knowledgeable teachers.
Great course, fantastic tutor, very informative and helpful, great location for the test also
Seamless experience throughout. Helpful staff, informative and well structured online training material. The course itself was well presented and the trainers well prepared and knowledgable. There were no surprises on the day of the assessment, as everything you need to know and prepare is either covered on the website (training material) or during the classroom based course.
I felt left in the dark with writing the Pifco I did not understand the comments. Because of my busy schedule I found it overwhelming wtiting the document. So do me was a waste of time doimg the course in the end.
Really, very, very good. I'm a helicopter pilot and the theory is bang on. Bennie was brilliant, and then the support to write the ops manual was impeccable.
Support throughout the course from Andy was great, and support since then has also been spot on. Highly recommend Consortiq.
Very thorough ground school and online study facilities.Very good instructors,and friendly,helpful approach at flight assessment.Would recommend Uavair.
Teachers managed to get information across in an engaging manner. The only grip I had is that I couldn't see what answers I got incorrect after my theory exam so I couldn't learn from my mistakes!
Consortiq (UAVAir) is rated 4.76 based on 122 reviews