Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Consortiq (UAVAir)

About Consortiq (UAVAir): We are expert drone professionals and market leaders in providing bespoke and innovative unmanned technology solutions for businesses worldwide.

Whether you require drone pilot training to satisfy aviation regulations, software to help manage risk and assure compliance, or you’re setting the technology strategy for your company - we want to work with you!

info@consortiq.com

Fareham Innovation CentreMerlin House4 Meteor WayLee-on-the-Solent

Tell us how Consortiq (UAVAir) made you happy

"Excellent course delivered by instructors with lots of experience."
"I was extremely happy with the quality of training from our amazing teachers Andy and Michael. Alongside the provided study materials & their excellent teaching I was able to pass my theory & practical assessments first time. It was a great weekend and nice meeting all the remote pilots I studied with. Thank you for this fun educational experience, very excited to now put all of this important knowledge to use. Can’t beat having your questions answered by knowledgable pilots who’ve been in the industry for years. Wanted a PfCO for a long time really glad I did it with UAVAir and I’d absolutely recommend them!!!"
"Good instructors. Very intense learning. So much to learning in a short time. Pre course study essential"
(Portsmouth) -
"Had a great time, really amazing facilities but a lot of information packed in. But overall very good"
(Portsmouth) -
"Great course. Fast paced and a lot to learn but really enjoyable"
(Portsmouth) -
"Fantastic tutors, but the course crams you information, I suggest more time on each subject. Even if the course is extended into an extra day. Too much for many of us."
(Portsmouth) -
"Good teachers, enjoyable environment. Felt as if there was more that i wanted to learn but nit enough time to fit it in. Possibly extend course to a third day"
(Portsmouth) -
"Course teaching was amazing."
"Phenomenal!"
(Portsmouth) -
"Helpfull in the build up to the course would love some more flight support"
(Portsmouth) -
"Weell taught and knowledagble instructors"
(Portsmouth) -
"Knowledgeable instructors, great materials and well organised. A very professionally delivered course."
"I have found the whole experience and everyone at Consortiq very professional. The online learning portal was easy to use very informative. Very well thought out. I really enjoyed the ground school with Jamie and shamus. Both highly knowledgable and very willing to share the experiences and advice. I had a lot of question and they both took the time ensure I understood the answers. I would like to thank both for everthing. I will definitely recommend Consortiq. I cannot thank everyone enough. Jamie Buckham"
"Slightly contentious for me to leave a review as I work for Consortiq, however my journey is relevant to many as how impressive the company is. I was introduced to Consortiq by an old school friend and UAS operator, Matt as I was looking to complete my PfAW as it was then known. I was so impressed with the training, the materials and the instructors that I remained in contact with the company as I progressed in my own direction. I was asked to sit on a course as an observer and then trialed as a trainee instructor and then on as a part-time instructor. In August 2016 I joined Consortiq full time as Training Manager and then in December 2017 I moved across to Service Delivery Manager, where I look after the CQNet flight management software and consultancy project globally. Not many people who were so impressed with what the company delivered, they decided to worked for them full time!"
"I used the Operations Manual service at UAVAir. I found Geoff and the team very helpful and extremely professional. My Ops Manual was turned around in a reasonable time and the online learning website is really easy to use. I would happily recommend UAVAir to anyone looking to get their PfCO."
"Excellent course. Using the on-line materials for preparation really helped with what is a quite intense couple of days in GRound School. Add to this an instructor who not only knows but lives the subject - brilliant."
"Very informative. Professional and always there to answer any questions! No question is a stupid one in there eyes! Cheers guys. Happy drone(ing)"
"The trainers were friendly and helpful."
"An excellent and intense course over two days with very knowledgeable instructors who were also able to answer the many and varied student questions outside of the main curriculem. The best possible fast track course towards a PfCO and towards my persobal goal of commercial aerial photography."
"Very good ground school and flight assessment process! The fast track course allowed me to complete those two sections in a weekend."
Consortiq (UAVAir) is rated 4.80 based on 94 reviews