Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Consortiq (UAVAir)

About Consortiq (UAVAir): We are expert drone professionals and market leaders in providing bespoke and innovative unmanned technology solutions for businesses worldwide.

Whether you require drone pilot training to satisfy aviation regulations, software to help manage risk and assure compliance, or you’re setting the technology strategy for your company - we want to work with you!

info@consortiq.com

Fareham Innovation CentreMerlin House4 Meteor WayLee-on-the-Solent

How would you rate Consortiq (UAVAir) ?

"Slightly contentious for me to leave a review as I work for Consortiq, however my journey is relevant to many as how impressive the company is. I was introduced to Consortiq by an old school friend and UAS operator, Matt as I was looking to complete my PfAW as it was then known. I was so impressed with the training, the materials and the instructors that I remained in contact with the company as I progressed in my own direction. I was asked to sit on a course as an observer and then trialed as a trainee instructor and then on as a part-time instructor. In August 2016 I joined Consortiq full time as Training Manager and then in December 2017 I moved across to Service Delivery Manager, where I look after the CQNet flight management software and consultancy project globally. Not many people who were so impressed with what the company delivered, they decided to worked for them full time!"
"I used the Operations Manual service at UAVAir. I found Geoff and the team very helpful and extremely professional. My Ops Manual was turned around in a reasonable time and the online learning website is really easy to use. I would happily recommend UAVAir to anyone looking to get their PfCO."
"Excellent course. Using the on-line materials for preparation really helped with what is a quite intense couple of days in GRound School. Add to this an instructor who not only knows but lives the subject - brilliant."
"Very informative. Professional and always there to answer any questions! No question is a stupid one in there eyes! Cheers guys. Happy drone(ing)"
"The trainers were friendly and helpful."
"An excellent and intense course over two days with very knowledgeable instructors who were also able to answer the many and varied student questions outside of the main curriculem. The best possible fast track course towards a PfCO and towards my persobal goal of commercial aerial photography."
"Very good ground school and flight assessment process! The fast track course allowed me to complete those two sections in a weekend."
"Thorough training, fun, informative with a great linear training path. Trainers know their stuff and guide you through the process in very clear way. The learning materials are straight forward to follow and I particularly liked the help I received with my Operations Manual that took me a while to complete. The competence flight exam was great, I was nervous but put at ease by my instructor. Top marks for a top training company. Thanks. Mel"
"The online portal was vey accessible and offered great practice. I felt the fast track ground school weekend could have been condensed as. But overall very good service - tutors were extremely knowledgeable, friendly and passionate."
"I signed up with Consortiq (UAVAir) on a friend's recommendation. I found their fast-track UAQ course to be very professionally run, well-structured and highly informative, from the course manuals and online 'distance learning' modules through to the Ground School assessment weekend. In my case this was at Exeter Racecourse, a wonderful venue with lots of space, yet with enough public access and diverse activities to give aspiring UAV operators plenty of scope to practice hazard assessments and flight planning for their future/ongoing careers in remote aerial work. Ground School was a busy time, but the course presenters did a great job of keeping stress levels low, no mean feat given the packed timetable - yet always with enough time for the inevitable questions, anecdotes and more than a few laughs. Thanks, guys - I shan't hesitate to recommend a UAVAir course to anyone who wishes to demonstrate their responsibility, safety awareness and professionalism as a qualified Remote Pilot, whether on a commercial or purely recreational basis."
"Great service from Consortiq (UAVAir). Done the ground school and flight assessment in March 2017 and finally finished my ops manual in early May 2018. Received my PfCO at the end of May 2018. Consortiq have been very helpful throughout the process. The teachers at the ground school were fabulous. The lessons were highly informative, easy to understand, fun and spot on. I was always able to contact UAVAir for advice when needed. Thanks to them checking my ops manual before I submitted it to the CAA I received my PfCO straight away. It's been an absolute pleasure 'working' with Consortiq/UAVAir. I can't recommend them highly enough."
"The training sessions/tests were really professionally organised and the post-qualification support has been great (esp the Facebook groups). Overall massively impressed. If I had one criticism (and this might be outdated because I did my flight test in early 2017) it was that the flight test practice information wasn't quite as helpful as it could be (the description of the flight test procedure could have done with something like a video to explain what to expect.)"
"very polite staff from start to finish. books / online portal clear to follow. very pleased with the whole process!"
"Good effective course, with knowledgeable teachers."
"I had a very positive experience completing UAQ in Brighton, May 2018."
"Excellent on-line and book based training with occasional salient intervention from your experts. Very patient too, as I am taking a long time over learning all aspects before taking the plunge for the written exam. At my age (75) retention of new information comes rather more gently than it used to."
"Coursework and student support excellent. The reassurance email a few days before the start of the course is a very nice touch. During flight school the instructor Stuart was both very professional and knowledgable. Thank you."
"Great course, fantastic tutor, very informative and helpful, great location for the test also"
"Seamless experience throughout. Helpful staff, informative and well structured online training material. The course itself was well presented and the trainers well prepared and knowledgable. There were no surprises on the day of the assessment, as everything you need to know and prepare is either covered on the website (training material) or during the classroom based course."
"I very much appreciated the good training material, the training and exam organisation. If needed in any case I would come back. Best regards, Cornelia"
Consortiq (UAVAir) is rated 4.83 based on 81 reviews