Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consortiq (UAVAir)
Read Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

About Consortiq (UAVAir):

We are expert drone professionals and market leaders in providing bespoke and innovative unmanned technology solutions for businesses worldwide.

Whether you require drone pilot training to satisfy aviation regulations, software to help manage risk and assure compliance, or you’re setting the technology strategy for your company - we want to work with you!

info@consortiq.com

Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews | 20th April 2020
Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews | 17th April 2020
Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews | 29th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very swift and adaptable. Clear set goals and support.
Very swift and adaptable. Clear set goals and support.
Consortiq provided a very good service. After enjoying the theory and the practical course, I was very impressed by the efficiency of the service provided for helping with the submission of my Operations Manual. It took just few day to have everything checked and they worked also during the weekend. Thanks Consortiq! Very good!
Without a doubt 'The best in the business' in the UK. When I first attended the ground school I had underestimated just how indepth the training would be, I initially failed the theory then on passing at a later stage failed the flight assessment which at that stage was giving up but I tried again later on and was then successfull. Although now that I have completed the training , passed the assessments and had my OPS manual signed off by Consortiq as meeting the standard required by the CAA to apply for my PfCO license, and having meticulously gone through the theory and processes involved from planning to carrying out commerial aerial operations, I really do now appreciate the need for all what was involved. I would also like to express my thanks for support and encouragement offered throughout the training particularly with the speedy and detailed reviewing and recommendations when going through the ops manual review process. Even although there is a template to work from, there is still a lot of input to this to get it to the stage for it to be signed of as acceptable. Thanks to Consortiq now I can move forward with my business plans 'Once I get my PfCO from the CAA' Cheers Gordon Buchanan Struie Media Productions
Expert guidance throughout, fantastic learning resources and the course was laid out really well. Thoroughly recommended.
Very good course, with very good people. Really helpful.
The instructors were highly professional and informative. The course was well organised and very effective.
The only thing, I would offer a flight training extension to the course, or at least a day of practice included in the price.
I enjoyed the course and found all staff very helpful.
The only suggestion I have would be to encourage your clients to more closely follow the OSC OM template provided, rather than just using it as a guide and to put into our own words. This would have saved me a lot of time and re-work.
Very helpful and nice teachers. Took me a while to get my PfCO but they were patient, helpful and polite throughout the process. Big thanks to Michael, Nigel and Andy!
Professional and very thorough. Plenty of support when needed.
Very thorough training and with a personal touch which makes it seem less daunting. First application to CAA and finally received my PfCO. Well done team at Consortiq.
They have been very professional, and they really lead you through the process and help. School was also excellent. Perhaps the only suggestion I have that a half day flight preparation for the assessment is needed.
This whole process (UAQ) has been delivered by Consortiq to the highest level of professional standards. The support has been first class throughout. This was delivered by Jamie Allen, Andy Huggett and excellent feedback on the OSC by Clive Coombes.
I just passed my flight assessment with this company.
I struggled with my theory test due to language issues and not fully dedicating my self to study the manual. All in all the guys (tutors) were great with great exception to Micheal, genuine with his approach and patience. When I needed help and call/email them the quick to reply and assist.
I would definitely recommend UAVAir to drone pilots. Easy study manuals and online portals if you take time to go through them. It has become general knowledge to me know. Thank you.
Consortiq (UAVAir) provided a good flexible and professional training programme for those working toward the PfCO. I found all members of staff to be helpful, courteous and friendly as well as professional. A great deal of emphasis is placed on safety, as it should be. The online materials and manual were well written and easy to use while the groundschool was in great surroundings and well delivered.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys, they're well worth the money.
A highly professional and comprehensive organisation. I feel very confident that my training, examination and qualifications to fly my drone safely are robust.
Thoroughly enjoyed this course - from the excellent admin and handling by Consortiq, superb study materials, tuition during the ground school (which I did at Heathrow) by highly knowledgable trainers who were superb communicators, and the dedication to helping prepare my Operation Manual to get it exactly right ready for submission to the CAA and finally achieving successful result receiving my PfCO. I would definitely recommend.
The UAQ fast track PfCO drone course training was both challenging and very enjoyable. The online material prior to the course was well produced, easy to follow, and laid a good foundation for Ground School. The Ground School training delivery by Michael was excellent, his teaching was well paced, and thorough, and entertaining. The facilities were also very good.
Although I didn’t pass the flight test I learnt a great deal and my examiner was absolutely correct in failing me. He was very helpful and gave some great advice. With some more practice and what I learnt on the rest I feel confident I will pass next time.
You have a great team and keep up the good work.
Martin Charlson
I dont think the training and what was expected was explained when booking the course, this resulted in me being totally under prepared. And why I failed the test,
Also the training was held in a tiny hot room with no windows,
However no issues with my trainer Nigel

Tom james
Hi Tom,

We take all feedback seriously and we thank you for taking some time to do so.

With regards to your points you raised, we agree that the venue was below our usual standards and we have mentioned this to the venue. Your feedback contributes greatly - so thank you :-) Hopefully Nigel explained that our normal venue had let us down at the last minute and this was our only alternative. Normally we are blessed with arguably the best view in the world of Heathrow airport. So apologies you didn't get to experience that!

Our course content and pace is fast and preparation is key! As you are aware, candidates gain access to all key documents, a course study manual and the online learning portal from the time of booking. We now know that the course wasn't originally booked in your name, nor were the details provided to us specifically related to you.

Therefore unfortunately, our assumption is that you didn't have sight of the materials, which is unforeseen without us being told. We normally recommend spending a minimum of 10-15hr studying for our course. We have sent you a separate email to confirm your contact details. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Consortiq (UAVAir) is rated 4.78 based on 136 reviews