Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Consortiq (UAVAir)

About Consortiq (UAVAir): We are expert drone professionals and market leaders in providing bespoke and innovative unmanned technology solutions for businesses worldwide.

Whether you require drone pilot training to satisfy aviation regulations, software to help manage risk and assure compliance, or you’re setting the technology strategy for your company - we want to work with you!

info@consortiq.com

Fareham Innovation CentreMerlin House4 Meteor WayLee-on-the-Solent

Tell us how Consortiq (UAVAir) made you happy

"The UAVAir course was spot on from start to finish. My course was held at Uttoxeter and Paul delivered the training brilliantly. The online material is the heart of the training and it was not only informative but structured in a way that aids the learning curve perfectly. Well done UAV for delivering a great course!"
"Very detailed and supportive course. 100% worth it, it does exactly what it says on the tin."
"From initial contact with UAV to passing my ground school and flight test was flawless. The information provided was clear and concise, and the instructors over the duration of the course were helpful and supportive. The Ops Manual was a daunting experience but after a few submissions and resubmissions, I think we're finally there. Overall I would recommend UAV."
"it was a very useful course which add to my knowledge a very useful information. The instructors are very professional and know how to transfer their knowledge to the student"
"Great course, learnt about semantic versioning as well."
"Superb instructors and a brilliant template for ops manual. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent instructors, online learning portal works brilliantly and Operations Manual Support is excellent. Will definitely be recommending to others!"
"Amazing quality service, instructors very knowledgable and professional. Easy to learn online system."
"I have just completed the Consortiq UAVAir Fast Track course in Brentwood, which was a brilliant experience. Stuart and Andy were excellent teachers, very knowledgeable and skilled, and they brought a lot of fun and enthusiasm to the course. The online learning was extremely thorough and a perfect foundation before the ground school. Make sure you allow enough time to get to grips with it - there is a lot to learn but I managed to squeeze it in over 5 days between my shifts at work - I could have taken the pressure off myself had I booked a later course, but the nature of my work (camera assistant) only allows for short term planning. If you go in to the course having absorbed the online modules it allows you to get the most from the ground school, where everything is put together and into real life context. The course handbook was not only packed with engaging diagrams and explanations but it also felt like it was written on a human level. The section on fatigue was very illuminating and on a personal level I'm glad it was included - it's applicable to many parts of life. The online quizzes were an ideal way to practice for the theory exam, and the pairing of written guidance and video resources worked well. The flight assessment was very well run and what could have been an intimidating and stressful day was instead a very positive learning experience. The UAVAir/Consortiq staff throughout were very helpful over email and phone, and I look forward to the next stage of my PfCO - writing my operations manual. Overall Consortiq/UAVAir provided superb training, and I'm glad to be able to build my skills as a pilot with good habits and a solid aviation education from excellent instructors - Stuart and Andy."
"Very intense and lots of information to learn but fun days and exellent instructors"
"Well presented and helpful throughout. Good information given and good venue"
(Portsmouth) -
"The instructor was really knowledgable and his delivery made it really easy to follow."
(Portsmouth) -
"Reallly friendly - good learning enviroment. It is alot to learn in a short amount of time but the team help you get it done."
(Portsmouth) -
"Michael was incredibly knowledgable and helpful. Was great to get to know and network with some other people in a similar situation to myself!"
(Portsmouth) -
"Excellent course delivered by instructors with lots of experience."
"Rubbish. Needs pop quizes at the end of each section in the actual seminars rather than just rushing through and think we've all got it. Even with the pre-course study. Plenty of farting around doing a flight planning, very detailed, as a result - easily carried out. Very disappointing course."
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry you felt this way. We take all feedback seriously.

Our material is designed that the online learning and Course Study Manual forms a key part in your understanding prior to the course. The reason that our ground-school is condensed into one day as it should confirm your understanding and add some context to the subjects you have already read about. It shouldn't be the place where you learn about the subjects for the first time.

We spend a lot of time around the flight planning because as an SUAS operator this is where you mitigate risk to protect your reputation and business. Airspace can be complex and applying the law to your operation is the difference between an successful and unsuccessful flight.

We are happy to discuss this further, Please get in touch.
"I was extremely happy with the quality of training from our amazing teachers Andy and Michael. Alongside the provided study materials & their excellent teaching I was able to pass my theory & practical assessments first time. It was a great weekend and nice meeting all the remote pilots I studied with. Thank you for this fun educational experience, very excited to now put all of this important knowledge to use. Can’t beat having your questions answered by knowledgable pilots who’ve been in the industry for years. Wanted a PfCO for a long time really glad I did it with UAVAir and I’d absolutely recommend them!!!"
"Good instructors. Very intense learning. So much to learning in a short time. Pre course study essential"
(Portsmouth) -
"Had a great time, really amazing facilities but a lot of information packed in. But overall very good"
(Portsmouth) -
"Great course. Fast paced and a lot to learn but really enjoyable"
Consortiq (UAVAir) is rated 4.79 based on 110 reviews