confortshop.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend confortshop.com

Tell us how confortshop.com made you happy

"Placed an order on 1/13/19 got an order number and a confirmation email and order has not arrived as of this date listed support email and telephone number don't work!"
"sorry ass crooks. need?to be shutdown permanently."
"I placed an order. I also got confirmation. Never received and can not get a response through email or by calling. But of course they debited my account."
"I have also had the same problems. Placed my order on Jan 9 2019. Got the same comfirmation texts have sent multiple emails and no reply. The “support” number is not a working number. Thank God it was only 12 dollars. Can someone comment on whether or not they can continue to take money out of your account? If so I will be going to the police and closing out my account!!!"
"This whole site is fake.. tool money and didn't get my order. Called sent emails and nothing so don't waste your time here"
"This websites a scam!! They take your money but do not reply to texts nor emails. My bank says there's nothing they can do, I must contact them or local law enforcement. I don't know what local law can do, but that's my next step. They charge as Florencia on your billing statement. The international phone number listed doesn't work, therefore there's no reply back from them. They sent a order confirmation text and order shipped text at the same time, as soon as my order placed and have had no response from them since nor received my order. After researching online I found this same things happened to others also, they're truly a scam whose low prices are too good to be true!! If zero was an option, I'd rate them negative 5 outta 5 stars!!"
confortshop.com is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews