ComputerKo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ComputerKo

About ComputerKo: ComputerKo is a web-based small information technology company that supplies IT goods and services to individuals or Businesses at an affordable rate.

We started trading in PC repairs and maintenance but as our Client base increased so our services grew, We have been trading since 2012.

How would you rate ComputerKo?

15 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Justyn
Efficient, polite and great value.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ComputerKo in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Efficient, polite and great value."
"The service from start to end was professional and quick. The price was very good and beat numerous quotes including manufacturers quote."
"I had a problem with my MacBook Pro and I got a very expensive quote from Apple in Stratford. So I turn to an alternative option and found ComputerKo, Now my MacBook is working at half the price quoted by Apple in less than 3 days. Would 100% recommend their services"
"Good and reliable"
"They were punctual, efficient and really knew their stuff!! The service was professional and reassured me of my concerns! Give them a call."
"Samuel from ComputerKo provided an excellent service for us which involved some consultancy to recommend a solution to solve some hardware and software problems we were having. He came to our offices and worked efficiently on a range of our computers - he was knowelegable, enthusiastic and very easy to work with. I understand his business was started under the wing of The Princes Trust so this and his excellent attitude convinced me they were the right company to help us."
"Computerko service is reliable, reasonable and equitable. Trust me is a good site to shop."
"They are brilliant and trustworthy"
"1st Class customer Service and good Quality products."
"Excellent and reliable, affordable price and good customer service"
"Excellent service and knowledge"
"Excellent service. On time and full customer service. Satisfactory at the end of service"
"Fast efficient service...will continue to recommend them"
"Responsive seller Reliable Affordable"
"Great product great price great advise"
ComputerKo is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews