Complete Van Cover Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Complete Van Cover
"Too many questions, some unnecessary."
Hi, We thank you for your valuable feedback. We will look into this and be in contact with you shortly.
Kind regards,
Complete Van Cover.
"I rang and spoke to a guy who was reali helpfull went frew everything with me iv told a few ppl about complete cover and how easy it was thnks"
"Very helpful and easy to apply"
"I found it very easy and you made it easy"
"!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Very help full staff. I'm not very computer savvy, but they managed to get me through it, much appreciated"
"prompt service. easy to understand . and a very nice manner when dealing with my request for insurance.thank you very much."
"Great deal amd easy to set up"
"Competitive quote, sales staff very efficient"
"Still waiting for a full refund"
Dear Nicholas
I thank you for your valuable feedback and confirm that your refund was processed on 25.07.2017. With kind regards, Charmaine.
"I am glad I took a break down cover and when my van broke down the recovery was very quick and good service and the driver was very helpful and professional"
"I have great experiences and your service is very good"
"They arranged my van insurance easily"
"I was let down by my previous insurer and left without insurance at 4pm on a saturday afternoon.Complete van cover rallied around and managed to find me a competetive price and insured me that very same day.Without the effort of these guys i would have been stranded miles from home with no insurance until Monday morning. Thanks again for all your help and effort to get me back on the road."
"Customer service very best price really good if you pay full amounts as a one go."
"Very helpful and got me a better deal even when I filled out the forms wrong"
"Lower prices for longer days. Or offered discount if continued"
"And know about happy But I think the quotation was a good price compare to other companies"
"Nothing went wrong you was the cheapest quote I got. I just feel that your all to far expensive! I have full ncb a just because I live in London you think it's ok to rise the price 2/3 higher than anywhere else in the country! Thanks for ripping me off."
"Was very friendly and helpful"
Complete Van Cover is rated 4.32 based on 44 reviews