Complete Cover Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
Good and helpful staff, mr r patel was very kind ,
Keep the great tp
Thanks
Very friendly extremely helpful, any problems give them a shout an their more than happy to help !!
Complete cover group such amazing and helpful staff and very good customer service towards there clients and amazing company to insure with great staff
It was really easy and the staff were really helpful and nice thanks very much
Very helpful and covers all aspects of insurance.
A lot of important information to take on board and is read quickly from a script. Should be broken down a little more so the customer can digest what’s being said.
really good
Very good and helpful
everything was fine i liked it,keep going
Raaj was a great help and we got my insurance complete. She was really good and explained everything. The only thing I could say was that she said she would email me my documents but forgot to change it on the system so I had to call back the following day other thank that outstanding customer service. Thankyou
Very helpful
Good communication over the phone and very helpful in that we got a reduction on our policy but have only awarded a good as so far have not received the formal documentation which we asked to be sent by post not by email. We require this as legal proof of insurance.
The agent was courteous and he did his best to help me. Thanks
It took a long time to get cover out on my vehicle due to previous issues with my insurers but they worked hard to ensure I got the deal I wanted, so thank you Complete Cover.
Very good got it cheaper than quoted on website
The staff were knowledgeable and polite
Amazing service from a lady agent called Farah...great customer service as she was polite and friendly and a pleasure to speak to. She really went the extra mile.. Thank very much you! Michael savas.
I was very pleased with the pleasant staff who helped me with my cover very quick efficient and friendly. Made simple
There service is good but we can stay on the line for a long time and that's not good enough
Good company 👍