Complete Cover Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
Very happy
Being friendly and the best price then others when i quote
I have car insurance for myself plus two young people. Agent was unable to explain why cost increased when I reduced insurance to myself plus only one youth!
Very much reasonable price. Would have given 5 stars if e-mails not bouncing.
they were able to deal with me very quickly and efficently
Helpful in considering my policy amendment and gave a reasonable new quote.
Reasonable quote. Helpful staff.
After a bit of hassle between phone calls I did eventually manage to authorise my wife to speak on my behalf. The renewal went through after that.
Very polite staff. Proactive regarding finding better quotes.
Complete cover have made insuring and re-insuring my car simple. I have made one claim, not my fault, and the process was well managed and a satisfactory outcome for me.
Sometime ago after emails to complete cover group we managed to sort the documentation out for my car insurance also recently a nice chap went and sorted my renewal out for this year still a little more than I had hoped for but I am sure he tried his best and was very polite and helpful cannot remember his name.
Excellent service
They've covered me for a year now.
I received a better renewal quote than from Direct Line than what Complete Cover Group where offering, I spoke to one of CCG's advisers who got back to me within half an hour to beat direct Line by approximately £100.
Also I had the option of splitting my annual payment across 2 months to help ease my current financial situation. Genuine big help. Much appreciated
Initially expensive, but after the call to your sales team my quote went down to more competitive level
The service was helpful and accommodating , so after over 20 years with A&A I decided to stay with your company for another year
Telephone operator today good communicator, felt very happy to discuss renewing my cover.
Given my frustration at having to pay over the odds due to a bad credit rating, CCG were empathetic and helpful. I was awarded a small reduction on my monthly cost.
Easy to renew
Spoke to somebody with local knowledge
When you sent me a message earlier I deleted it as I did not realise you had changed from AA
It was the cheapest quote. But it's not really worth to insurance for the price. I only use it on weekends. And probably be better off in a zip car
Great group, happy to drive the car when it's assured but the price to high thank
Complete Cover Group is rated 4.30 based on 593 reviews